warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/02/2018
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.13.0.007
Developer/Publisher: |
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)

- - - - - - -

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

NORMAL VERSION (100% QUALITY. 1.7 GB)
- - - - -
SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB)
- - - - - - -

ALL Mods>

Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

What is CG Rip (Full From Please) to understand what CG stand for i think Compress Game/ if im wrong please tell Me

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Incest is like gender... It is not a social construct.

Seriously, I can understand how some "progressive" minded people can try to claim that gender is a social construct (mixing gender and gender role as the same thing) but incest absolutely is not a social construct.

As for it not harming everyone if they're protected... Don't be stupid.
Incest also covers non-consensual intrafamilial sexual abuse.
Oh sure it would be morally defensible if it only happened between educated and consenting people of legal age, but it doesn't.
When it's not consensual in real life, then that's rape and I am not on board for that. Gender is absolutely not a social construct, just look between your legs. How is incest not a social construct that everyone gives the old stink eye when talking about it if it is consensual between the two and agreed to not reproduce. Social construct as in the standards of society deemed it to be a taboo or an abomination. Rape is an abomination, consensual sex is not.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
I've been trying for quite a while and haven't seen it yet, keen to shed some light?
SPOILER: (forgive me. i don't know how to put a spoiler button on there.i suck big time!!!)
i just went to her room for the nightly assistance with the carpal tunnel syndrome and then a dialogue ensued. that was the trigger for the continuous pursuit of mom.

saya

Apr 24, 2017
hi i just saw on patreon that the development is over and he started a new game that for me will suck i don't play M.C girl caracter games i hope someone will finish the game by mods so much potential wasted , i wouldn't suport this guy anymore if he drops a game when it got interesting , i think he should find a way to monetize big brother rather than stating a new game probably crappy from the description on patreon , just my opinion .

Reactions: Hlextor

saya

Apr 24, 2017
no ending just fuck Ann in a few locations that is all :( please drop support in protest for abandoning the game if you support him , a lot of build up for nothing not even a final

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
hi i just saw on patreon that the development is over and he started a new game that for me will suck i don't play M.C girl caracter games i hope someone will finish the game by mods so much potential wasted , i wouldn't suport this guy anymore if he drops a game when it got interesting , i think he should find a way to monetize big brother rather than stating a new game probably crappy from the description on patreon , just my opinion .
i understand the disappointment,but for sure it's not his fault,great games can be developed with money,and for the new patreon restrictions,he would have lost everything,after so much commitment. so it's totally understandable
it's not like that he get bored and then stop the project
he was forced,and even reluctantly.....and even after so much words spent by everyone,the tag is still ON HOLD
i'm sure that as he can restart the develop,he will continue the game,but if every supporter stop pledging for that situation..
of course is your money,do what you want,just keep on mind that

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes