Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
The new game plot

Main character Kate lived her whole life in a small rural town with her older sister, brother, father and her strict Christian mother. But one day her family falls apart, her father leaves, and her older sister moves out to the big city.

Kate is 18, she recently graduated high school and it's time to look for a higher education. Her older sister Julia invites her to move in with her and apply to the same experimental college she's attending herself. The college is free, but it has very, em, unique take on education. Kate accepts Julia's offer and is hoping to start a better life in a new place. But maybe her life won't be as glamourous as she hopes it to be…
Don't like it one bit, and I don't care if it's a female protagonist, I actually like it (except it's a teen, I prefer women)
I don't care for it not having incest, there are enough of those.
It's just not interesting, an experimental school, it sounds really boring.

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Friends .... I think I played a game for two hours. But the contents of the game seem to be the same. I think something is wrong with the previous version. I went to the contents of the ann and the space to sleep with each other, but more than that .... let me know what was wrong!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
hi i just saw on patreon that the development is over and he started a new game that for me will suck i don't play M.C girl caracter games i hope someone will finish the game by mods so much potential wasted , i wouldn't suport this guy anymore if he drops a game when it got interesting , i think he should find a way to monetize big brother rather than stating a new game probably crappy from the description on patreon , just my opinion .
You obviously missed the memo (and the last few pages in this thread) that Patreon forced DarkSilver to abandon this game and pursue a new one or lose their Patreon account. Reading before ranting could save you from wasted anger and rants in the future. ;)

Reactions: KaiserST and CSNRC

saya

Apr 24, 2017
i understand the disappointment,but for sure it's not his fault,great games can be developed with money,and for the new patreon restrictions,he would have lost everything,after so much commitment. so it's totally understandable
it's not like that he get bored and then stop the project
he was forced,and even reluctantly.....and even after so much words spent by everyone,the tag is still ON HOLD
i'm sure that as he can restart the develop,he will continue the game,but if every supporter stop pledging for that situation..
of course is your money,do what you want,just keep on mind that
why still suporting him ?? if he still wants suport he should continue Big brother off the record , and receve money for the other crappy game it wouldn't bother anyone that way nobody is losing nothing its just that simple , patreons are droping from what i see and quite a few

Reactions: 'Jaeger'

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Well in the end, Lisa managed to keep her virginity....

If there was no time lost spent on side chars like barista and doctor maybe we would had much smother encloser of the game...

Dracorn

Aug 5, 2017
Never mind. it triggered. woohoo. grinding again hehehehe
Well MC can fuck everyone almost everyday but the aunt so it's not grinding anymore...
Ok this game is nice but no I can't agree with
I feel like this developer is not getting the credit he deserves. This game (even though it's extremely grindy) is one of the most in-depth games I've played in a long time.
. The sex scene are not graphicaly good, there is no animation at all, and we can't replay the one time event on a gallery. The cam system is completely useless, and if you restart from the begining you will see that the game is not so long for a game who was started since so much time. But yeah taking so long to advance at this point the dev take a wayyy to much time and create a big hype on it.
There is a tone of better games in graphics on this site, and some other better on story/characters, BB was a good game on both that's it, not a perfect one in any of it.

Reactions: rsreaper

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Gender is absolutely not a social construct, just look between your legs.
Your reading comprehension is incredibly bad.

How is incest not a social construct that everyone gives the old stink eye when talking about it if it is consensual between the two and agreed to not reproduce. Social construct as in the standards of society deemed it to be a taboo or an abomination. Rape is an abomination, consensual sex is not.
Well I'd imagine the biggest reason for it not being a social construct (in so far as pretty much everywhere outlawing it when it concerns immediate blood relations, with degrees of illegality over less immediate relations) is probably down to that whole inbreeding thing and severe genetic problems/deformity/mental issues/madness that pretty much always occur as a result of inbreeding.

If that didn't occur to you, then you're an idiot.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
How EXACTLY do you trigger the 0.13 content?

I keep going to her at night both after work and on normal nights and just the same old same old :(

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
I believe DS was tired of BB. If he really wanted the project he could go rogue and do his own site. Look at now this was a major hit game. The depth of your decisions is huge and you have all a forum/wiki/blog behind hit. The amout of patreons which he had was more than enought to create a simple site (wix.com) with a simple paypal link and an automatic email link sender of the releases. easy peasy lemon squizzzy

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Your reading comprehension is incredibly bad.

Well I'd imagine the biggest reason for it not being a social construct (in so far as pretty much everywhere outlawing it when it concerns immediate blood relations, with degrees of illegality over less immediate relations) is probably down to that whole inbreeding thing and severe genetic problems/deformity/mental issues/madness that pretty much always occur as a result of inbreeding.

If that didn't occur to you, then you're an idiot.
There was a couple in the US that challenged incest laws, an adult father and daughter. They requested to get married, based on their inability to reproduce. While I am not specifically condoning incest, the point is not without merit. Homosexuality has also been illegal for very long periods of time and almost universally, but it is now legal in most counctries. The only reason society or governments should be involved in sexual interactiuons is when it involved reproduction, with modern birth control it no longer does. So incest is now about societal acceptance not inbreeding.

Reactions: 'Jaeger'
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes