Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
why still suporting him ?? if he still wants suport he should continue Big brother off the record , and receve money for the other crappy game it wouldn't bother anyone that way nobody is losing nothing its just that simple , patreons are droping from what i see and quite a few
yes,but sadly i don't know much sites that can offer those services of patreon without taking care of the content in a project..sadly everyone the past year woke up one day thinking:hey!we don't like incest actually"
and now that's the situation

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So incest is now about societal acceptance not inbreeding.
You cited one case that shows extremely exceptional circumstances.

Let me be perfectly clear, love and sex between educated and consenting adults is perfectly fine in my book, so long as they're prepared to both be sterilised to remove the risk of creating a child with highly increased risk of genetic disease, which can lead to far worse consequences for child and probably biological mother, in the case of incestuous conception.

That may seem extreme, but I'm cynical enough not to trust people to act with responsibility all of the time, when the consequences can be so dire.

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

saya

Apr 24, 2017
What is interesting it looks like Glamour has been in the works for a while. the changelog shows September 2016
so the new game is a reboot of a failure that was dropped in favor of big brother , i am even more sad now :(

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
You cited one case that shows extremely exceptional circumstances.

Let me be perfectly clear, love and sex between educated and consenting adults is perfectly fine in my book, so long as they're prepared to both be sterilised to remove the risk of creating a child with highly increased risk of genetic disease, which can lead to far worse consequences for child and probably biological mother, in the case of incestuous conception.

That may seem extreme, but I'm cynical enough not to trust people to act with responsibility all of the time, when the consequences can be so dire.
Seriously. The thought of brother sister pregnancy really turns me on

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Okay I cannot figure out how to trigger any .13 content and I've seen a couple other people mention it too. Anyone know what's up with that?
You should massage her when she comes back from work at 00.00 (Monday, so Tuesday morning and Thursday, so Friday morning). You should be able to go to her room at either 22.00 or 23.00 (can't remember, pretty sure it's 22.00) on non-work days. Then just go from there.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
a big thank you to DS for participating in this forum, although we are ripping his work. A big thank you to the top tier patreon(s) who gave us the game every month, a huge thank you to the people who cracked and uploaded it. A massive thank you to the people who contributed in this forum by makng fanarts and helping people with walkthrough and save files, and last but not least, big up to the mods for coping with all this mess.

See you around talking about some other games i guess.

t_jay17

Aug 24, 2016
Is it my save file is bugged or is this version bugged? I get where I click on a choice and it keeps appearing over and over and it passes till the next day with background changing but the choice still there.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
I almost went to support BB coz i liked the story and the chars in it.
Was still considering it, untill all this bs did happen. coz i was getting unpatient :D

Now i read "glamur" is female main char, not my style :/

Never the less, i wish DS all well.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Thanks to DS for the amazing game! Here are some cool ideas on how to continue the series! But that Max his sister could be pregnant, is also a great thought! A few bondage games with her would be awesome! Please think of us DS, because we all love BB!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
make sure DS said in F95, maybe he just want to hide Patreon
Hope so as well. He can not just say: "Hey, this new game is just a decoy. It is on Patreon site so we can continue to use Patreon as pay platform. We will post BB on our separate website and email access code to patreons."
Mr Dots already has his own site.

Reactions: Haggy

Haggy

Jan 11, 2018
So, yeah. Version 0.13 downloaded and extracted. I copied my saves from 0.12 to 0.13 and started the game, but unfortunately, I think the game is somehow broken, because it behaves like a 0.12 version. When I check my opportunities, every single one of them says "You've reached the ond of this opportunity in this version of the game"... Are my saves broken? Is the 0.13 broken? Or maybe I am the broken one. Any ideas what to do guys?
Thank's for any kind of response, hope I didn't bother you too much. Much love ♥

P.S. - When I start a new game in the 0.13 version, I can't save or load. I save normaly but when I try to load the game, the save is just missing.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes