Seneschall

Oct 4, 2017
To Dark Silver: Thanks a lot, i enjoyed your game (almost) the entire time. And it was fun to watch your steadily rising knowledge working with DAZ.

And to the awesome Modders around, now please do your magic ;)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
You should massage her when she comes back from work at 00.00 (Monday, so Tuesday morning and Thursday, so Friday morning). You should be able to go to her room at either 22.00 or 23.00 (can't remember, pretty sure it's 22.00) on non-work days. Then just go from there.
Thanks for trying but I get nothing new at 10pm the Tuesday after a monday night after work massage. I must be missing something from .12 I assume.

Has somebody got a 0.12 finished save which succesfully triggers the 0.13 content?

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks for trying but I get nothing new at 10pm the Tuesday after a monday night after work massage. I must be missing something from .12 I assume.

Has somebody got a 0.12 finished save which succesfully triggers the 0.13 content?
Just keep doing the massage after work and keep trying to go to her room at 22.00/23.00 every non-work day. That worked for me.

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
How i can triger Yoga scenes? I finish all Alice scenes, but Yoga?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Hello I am a Korean fan of BB.
I do not speak English and use Google translator.
Even if my writing seems spoiled, it is not my heart. Do not get me wrong.

Why are you on hold?
Is it because of other game development?
Is this a common thing?
Why suddenly another game ......
Will it start again?

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
parteon new rules.
Thank you for answer.
I added the original article content.
Sorry, can you tell me what the new rules are?
Because I am Korean, I find it difficult to find information because I see it as a Google Translator.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
what a shame it's the end without an ending for the game , even a stupide ending would have been great , like max fucking the 4 girls at the same time and it would be so intense that he would die of a heart failure.

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
This was my biggest fear concerning the sex scenes with Ann and I've been stressing it since mid January. They're the same run of the mill positions and angles that we've been through more than once with Alice and Lisa. It's been long awaited, but it failed to deliver in that aspect once again.

Cowgirl (like 3 different scenes with the same exact position. On the bed, in the bathroom and on the couch) in a very boring angle. Doggy (in like 2 or 3 different scenes with no attention to erotic detail whatsoever) in a very boring angle. More than once. Every single time. No diversity in any of Ann's sex scenes. You'd think since she's mature, the sex scenes would be spicier, but once again, we didn't get that.

It's whatever at this point. :idontcare: Hopefully he executes Glamour better in terms of sex scenes. Hopefully, bruh.

Reactions: Epholos

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Finally mom is fucked on the bed, in the bathroom, yoga, kitchen, living room...

Repeating these, furthers story (text) with big and little sister too.

Gromlech

Jan 2, 2018
So, managed to trigger the base v13 stuff, but can't figure out a few other bits, namely if there's a way to get the midnight post-work massages to go further than a HJ and also how to get a few of the extra parts (caught doing it in kitchen, yoga scene etc.)

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
"Dark Silver on patreon; The game is going to be set in the same place and time as Big Brother. The main character will be able to meet a lot of familiar characters and more"

Maybe we get some crossovers later in development of their new game? explains the "on-hold" instead of finished anyway

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes