Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Lol. I have to laugh. As if releasing version 0.13 for free is worth anything.

It's nothing but a nice empty gesture. DS earned good money for a long time, he owes it to his patreons to finish this game, EVEN if he can't get as much payment.
He owes it to them for the money they already paid for it.

Not to me, I'm just a fucking leech, but to all the guys coughing money up for updates that could easily have been much bigger each month, considering the money the dev got.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but understanding for the trouble patreon put the guy throught, but he should take a picture out of Mr. Dots playbook and finish this project no matter what.
BB has so many devoted fans, that I'm sure he can get a decent amount of money each month, just asking for donations on his blog, if it means BB gets finished.
I know your anger, I do understand it. But it's donation project, so it's start 50-50 trust and can lead to anything. So if you understand Patreon, you shouldn't be surprise of anything what happen next.

Reactions: booforyou

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know your anger, I do understand it. But it's donation project, so it's start 50-50 trust and can lead to anything. So if you understand Patreon, you shouldn't be surprise of anything what happen next.
Oh, I'm not angry personally. I'm only angry about patreon. For me BB is just one game out of many. It has good renders, but is kind of grindy and I prefer the regular visual novels, I really just think DS owes finishing the game to his patreons.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Thank you for answer.
I added the original article content.
Sorry, can you tell me what the new rules are?
Because I am Korean, I find it difficult to find information because I see it as a Google Translator.
sorry for my bad english: in resume, parteon not tolerate incest, for this, or finally end the developmemt or ban the creator acount

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm fine with seeing this game go after reading what he has in mind for the next project, I'm so down for that game.

Raperonzolo

Jul 6, 2017
sorry for my bad english: in resume, parteon not tolerate incest, for this, or finally end the developmemt or ban the creator acount
Foster Home with unrelated housemates and incest patch for whoever needs it.
I personally don't care as incest is not a positive/attractive factor to me, but I know there are so many people who like it

Reactions: olroch

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
What do you add in this version? because they did not put anything at the moment, what part of the story does it follow?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
With the game's future in jeopardy, I think this is the best time for the modders to join their efforts, create a single team, merge all the mods into a singular one and continue development with to expand the story. .
Wonderful idea.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
do the mods work on this version?
I can't speak for others, but I'll try release some more events, but depends on what I can get by the renderers (I can't do it). And I think it's to early to give up the game completely, I think we've to wait some time.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well just finished the game. My wrist is aching a lot and that's an EXCELLENT sign.

Thanks to @TCMS and @Pepé Le Pew for the posting and cracking. And thanks to @DarkSilver for making this update one of the best yet.

So without further ado my review of BB 0.13

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are lazy here is the abridged version.

The Good:
Several repeatable sex scenes with good positions.
Visible effects of the corruption of the Family
Best threesome ever

The Bad:
Grindy and difficult to see the new stuff
Dialogue could be better
Inconsistencies
LACK OF KIRA

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Fuck, I just went through the CG rip of v0.13. It's awful that the game has ended here, because the images are hot!

Reactions: pagli

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I liked it but incest fad is getting old glad to see some one is cracking down on it, don't know why they been cracking the whip about it for what a year now, devs still thought they would some how not have to change and be exempt. I mean this one of like 4 I seen think they were immune to rules they been enforcing for over a year now, but finally catching up to all the rule breakers.

At least its still better then the short lived dick girl fad that was going for a little while for adult games and what not.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
How about going to twitter at spam Jack conte"Jack Cunt".
Its not the Devs Fault it all this damn SJW and this sterile world thy are trying to make

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Since now it final version (as DS said) ... now you should wait for the fan-mod to enhance this game without fear breaking the vanilla progression. I'll visit the the fan mod after a couple months and a new BB experience awaits me. Heard the fan mod are awesome, but not touch it yet as I wait for this particular moment that DS decide to end the game.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
Well just finished the game. My wrist is aching a lot and that's an EXCELLENT sign.

Thanks to @TCMS and @Pepé Le Pew for the posting and cracking. And thanks to @DarkSilver for making this update one of the best yet.

So without further ado my review of BB 0.13

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are lazy here is the abridged version.

The Good:
Several repeatable sex scenes with good positions.
Visible effects of the corruption of the Family
Best threesome ever

The Bad:
Grindy and difficult to see the new stuff
Dialogue could be better
Inconsistencies
LACK OF KIRA
tl;dr how did you trigger new content?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes