Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
So, yeah. Version 0.13 downloaded and extracted. I copied my saves from 0.12 to 0.13 and started the game, but unfortunately, I think the game is somehow broken, because it behaves like a 0.12 version. When I check my opportunities, every single one of them says "You've reached the ond of this opportunity in this version of the game"... Are my saves broken? Is the 0.13 broken? Or maybe I am the broken one. Any ideas what to do guys?
Thank's for any kind of response, hope I didn't bother you too much. Much love ♥

P.S. - When I start a new game in the 0.13 version, I can't save or load. I save normaly but when I try to load the game, the save is just missing.
Here is my save, everything is done, I saved it at 10pm, so all you gotta do is go to mom's room so you can fuck her AGAIN ;) the only thing I wish DS would or could have done is given Max the ability to fuck Lisa or even Diane, Vicky and Eve for that matter, they were pretty much the only ones left to fuck :D ohwell game over, it was a good game while it lasted...

Oh btw, I hope it does not matter but I downloaded the skunked version so I hope that does not interfere or have problems with playing my save

DarkStarBD

Apr 26, 2017
started playing BB since 0.5....absolutely loved it, for the most part. would wait so eagerly for the next update every month....but alas...now its gone...FML.....BB was the BEST one out there for me. Thank you @DarkSilver for the wonderful game, and i hope that there would be an alternate way for you to keep on developing this game while getting paid too.

Reactions: KaiserST

Noodles

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but why doesn't DS continue working on the game off site, like on a blog with a link back to his Patreon page for donations? He could very easily host the files...well, anywhere other than on Patreon. All his Patreon page would have to show is that he is developing games and be very non-specific about what the content of the games are...just call them "life simulators".

Reactions: pmmddb

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Was alright for the final update, I guess. Disappointing actually. I mean, there's lots of repeatable scenes with Ann, which is good, but there's not much variety to them. Of course, like usual, the angles of the scenes are pretty terrible. There's not enough penetration and pussy shots, and too little dialogue during scenes for my liking also. For what was supposed to be one of the big high points of the game, this is a letdown. Mildly arousing, at best.

Reactions: BeLiaLx85

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something, but why doesn't DS continue working on the game off site, like on a blog with a link back to his Patreon page for donations? He could very easily host the files...well, anywhere other than on Patreon. All his Patreon page would have to show is that he is developing games and be very non-specific about what the content of the games are...just call them "life simulators".
The two pages would not be allowed to linked in any way. So no link from his site to his Patreon and vice versa. For now, DS doesn't want to risk this, because Patreon is his only income and he has to pay his devs. If his page got banned, it would be disastrous for him.
He's looking into setting up his own site where people can pledge though, so then he can ditch Patreon.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
my god, the grind in this version is completely nuts, grind like mad to finally make ann have sex with you and get all her sex scenes, and some more grind to get caught by the other family members and progress the plot, jesus fucking christ

the good thing about this version is that I thought the we were going to be cockblocked until the very end, it's not the case, quite the contrary, after a ludicrous amout of grind you get to finally fuck ann, and it opens a lot of scenes in different locations, never saw that coming, and instead of getting cockblocked we actually don't give any fucks about alice watching and keep fucking either way, I thought ann would be really shy to be seem but it wasn't the case.

It was being hinted that it wouldn't take long to get hid of the whole Lisa charade and we would finally have a harem in the house, but now with the whole patreon debacle we might never see it happen, exactly when we were getting where we all wanted, very frustrating. I hope the creators find a solution to patreon and the game comes back, but I'm still not entirely convinced DS didn't wanted to drop BB all along seeing how he never even considered trying to adapt the game, but whatever, already gave my opinion about that days ago, won't repeat myself

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
is the yoga scene only available at the path where lisa demand that max exercise? if so, anyone got a save with it before they get caught by whoever or even before 0.13 content? (that grind will kill me :noexpression:)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is the yoga scene only available at the path where lisa demand that max exercise? if so, anyone got a save with it before they get caught by whoever or even before 0.13 content? (that grind will kill me :noexpression:)
No game play question in the thread please go here:

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
You are really surprised?
It has been known for some time
I don't have the time to follow any thread atm, I didn't even know 0.13 was coming. If I knew, I would have probably hoped for Lisa instead of Ann, even if Ann is gorgeous too

TO MODDERS: since we know that we're not gonna see shit about Lisa, can any modder take that job and finish that part?

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
my god, the grind in this version is completely nuts, grind like mad to finally make ann have sex with you and get all her sex scenes, and some more grind to get caught by the other family members and progress the plot, jesus fucking christ

the good thing about this version is that I thought the we were going to be cockblocked until the very end, it's not the case, quite the contrary, after a ludicrous amout of grind you get to finally fuck ann, and it opens a lot of scenes in different locations, never saw that coming, and instead of getting cockblocked we actually don't give any fucks about alice watching and keep fucking either way, I thought ann would be really shy to be seem but it wasn't the case.

It was being hinted that it wouldn't take long to get hid of the whole Lisa charade and we would finally have a harem in the house, but now with the whole patreon debacle we might never see it happen, exactly when we were getting where we all wanted, very frustrating. I hope the creators find a solution to patreon and the game comes back, but I'm still not entirely convinced DS didn't wanted to drop BB all along seeing how he never even considered trying to adapt the game, but whatever, already gave my opinion about that days ago, won't repeat myself
Thanks for this post man, I thought the game was over after fucking mom and nothing would happen, but now there are other scenes to discover

thats from the previous post with my save, finding out the next day in the morning at 8am with mom in the kitchen is proof of what you said..

axnjxn

Jun 12, 2017
I just get a white screen when loading up the game? help please? all other versions worked perfectly, what is different about this version?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This a great update, too bad it ain't finished though, but, I really appreciated it, and thanks to all who shared this, and the best of luck to our dev DarkSilver on his new project, I will still pledge him for as long as I can afford it :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for this post man, I thought the game was over after fucking mom and nothing would happen, but now there are other scenes to discover

thats from the previous post with my save, finding out the next day in the morning at 8am with mom in the kitchen is proof of what you said..
Yes there is a whole bunch more scenes to be had just come on over to the help thread for the info.

Incogonpis

May 4, 2017
I just get a white screen when loading up the game? help please? all other versions worked perfectly, what is different about this version?
if its the skunked version, it takes another min to load from the white screen, eventually the main screen will load up, have patience

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes