Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Okay, I haven't played for awhile, I've read that the patreon's removed but the game is listed as "On hold". Is that just the poster of this thread being hopeful? Or is there there further information I haven't read?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I haven't played for awhile, I've read that the patreon's removed but the game is listed as "On hold". Is that just the poster of this thread being hopeful? Or is there there further information I haven't read?
No that is the info from DarkSilver.

Reactions: KaiserST

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I haven't played this game from 0.4 or so, wasn't been really following it, was waiting it gets finished.
Then for my surprise, I saw the 'final' version from another site and I just got puzzled by it.

I've started digging some pages, but there's a lot posts in here. However there's Dark Silver explanation in his patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, did Dark Silver talked anything additional in this thread? There's any more info about this matter?
Which other platforms he could use to support himself into developing his game? I mean, he could create his blog and then link a commercial website for his game development until it grows, he could also use free marketing to divulgate it. Some artists and adult games companies have their own website with monthly fee charges.

He would only need a system of protection to encrypt the credit cards from his new patreons, rent a server to host his website or purchase one for him. Invest in domains to get people finding him on researchs and spread the word of it.
I mean, it's kinda it, is it not? With his own website he would be abled to develop any kind of content, including incest, without any risk of law breaking right? Besides he's from another country.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The problem mainly for all these dev is that they want to be paid for there time, so if they leave patreon the blogs/websites etc will only get donation not a month to month income so whereever they go that is what they are looking for or they would all go now.

BazzaBoi

May 27, 2017
Thats because of patreon policy.They are against ''incest'' . Thats why the game development process is now stopped.This version is probably the final version
so why dont he do what every one else has done and make a patch to get the incect back

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
so, I was playing the yoga path with another user save, is it exclusive to that path to have kira keep training lisa or is it a bug in my save that prevents me to invite her to it at the jewelry path?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I haven't played this game from 0.4 or so, wasn't been really following it, was waiting it gets finished.
Then for my surprise, I saw the 'final' version from another site and I just got puzzled by it.

I've started digging some pages, but there's a lot posts in here. However there's Dark Silver explanation in his patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, did Dark Silver talked anything additional in this thread? There's any more info about this matter?
Which other platforms he could use to support himself into developing his game? I mean, he could create his blog and then link a commercial website for his game development until it grows, he could also use free marketing to divulgate it. Some artists and adult games companies have their own website with monthly fee charges.

He would only need a system of protection to encrypt the credit cards from his new patreons, rent a server to host his website or purchase one for him. Invest in domains to get people finding him on researchs and spread the word of it.
I mean, it's kinda it, is it not? With his own website he would be abled to develop any kind of content, including incest, without any risk of law breaking right? Besides he's from another country.
Patreon cracked down and suspended him due to BB, now he's stated on his Patreon that he's working on another project, but hopes to find a way to get back to BB since he can't do it on Patreon. Thus why it says onhold and not abandoned. If you want it from the source it's a few posts down on his Patreon page. I'm not sure why he doesn't do what Gabeworks (creator of the Legend of Queen Opala series) did at the beginning and have his own webpage. He has the following for it. Boom issue fixed.

Reactions: KaiserST

BonnyJohnny

Sep 2, 2017
So... probably this is the end? (We all know DS's relationship to BB, and he wants to working on his new game.)

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Are the interuption scenes with Alice random or are their triggers?

How to get more than a HJ during after work massage?

How to trigger spanking scenes?

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
I very like female protag in this one as it might be first game of this style with such MC. Japanese market proves that it might be as popular as with male MC. Tons of female protags out there. For me it's something new so I'm really rooting for it. It's also a nice contrast between any female and lovely fellow we had before
I am absolutely 100% fine with a female protagonist. Not my preference, but there isn't exactly a lack of games with a male MC.

What I do find absolutely hilarious is Dark Silver claiming that all games with a male protagonist are all the same.

Well then why don't you write something different then? There is absolutely nothing stopping DS from writing a male protagonist as anything other than an "alpha male" as he puts it. The only reason so many games go that way is because it is the easiest and laziest way to move the plot forward without any thought.

And then he has the gall to say that just by making a female character the protagonist will have her own personality rather than being a self insert. This is so ass backwards thinking that it gives me absolutely zero confidence that the new game will be well written. I already knew his writing was iffy at best, but now I am seeing directly from the horses mouth some of the underlying issues DS has.

I can get that mainstream fetishes can seemingly limit your creativity when it comes to story, but honestly this reasoning smacks of laziness or extremely misguided views than a cohesive and talented vision.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes