AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
It couldn't have killed DS to put some damn effort into the sex scenes with Ann. All that time waiting and it's just the same 2 positions in boring angles again.

I mean you get her in cowgirl 3 whole times in 3 different scenes bruh. It's basically the same exact position copy and pasted in every scene. Same thing with doggy. Where's the effort at? I can't be the only one seeing this blatant laziness in the effort of building an erotic sex scene thats not all back and face shots.

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
Bruni Multimedia said:
As I posted in his comment section on Patreon:
"I talk not as a Dev but as a former supporter. Please don't blame Patreon, since they can't FORCE you to leave a game unfinished. You could release it almost anywhere else, even on a website made with the most basic free stuff... You want to start a new project and leave this unfinished? Fine, that's your prerogative, but people who gave you money, even if it was just 1$, deserve the truth."

I'm on Patreon too, I'm a developer too, my game doesn't break any rules but even if it was... well if I want it to continue development I simply continue to develop it and release on my website. I don't think 2500+ followers of DS have no idea about how to reach him out on the Internet...

but as a former supporter of his I feel I wasted the 20$ or so I gave him over time... Can you blame me?

At this point I can blame me I wasting money for so long for nothing just a unfinished project because why?
Because he get bored? Srsly he don't have some respect for patreons who support him.

DarkSilver said:
I want provide you some example from real life.

You are selling drugs on street, thinking that it was legal. Cops stops you and explain that it's illegal
Will you try to continue selling drugs saying that they are candies or you will stop actual drug selling and switch to something more legal?

Maybe this example will explain my motives for a bit.

You man, you're full of bullshit you know that?
So let me get it, you start BB because you thought it was not illegal incest stuff?
What planet you have lived so far since you did not know until now?
You knew what would happen from the beginning when you start Big Brother but you're not enough a manly to finish what you started.

Yeah this example of full of stupidity and disrespect for patreons who support your ass until you show that you don't know how to lie and you don't care about patreons who gave you money from the beginning with the hope that you will finish that game, people are not fool they will never support you anymore in the future because you was not able to finish what you start.

It may be enough to close mouth shut to some people with free stuff like "I will give you guys v0.13 free" but you know it's not enough, I think people deserved a full story from the start to the end.
It was not enough milky this project for you DS? Now it's to much risk to milky it anymore ah? then you can easy drop it?
Ar you to scared now? poor DS go to the eric.
So true mate, respect for this message he can't make bussiness anymore with bb so easy drop it and move to Glamour.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the documentation @a1fox3 My option to do anal with Lisa during washing up has gone away though. I have been videod by Lisa and she tried to come into the bathroom as well so maybe I just keep grinding ...
Its starting to get into game play question so go here and I can help you.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Hey!

Lovelu update but I seem to have lost my save file, can anyone share their save file from like where you can get handjobs fro mother and progress the aunts story? Someone please help!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey!

Lovelu update but I seem to have lost my save file, can anyone share their save file from like where you can get handjobs fro mother and progress the aunts story? Someone please help!
Maybe in the save game thread:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Oh, oops. Was planning on posting my save in the save request thread, but forgot to post it there. Keep in mind, all content is finished in this save.
i wanted whole safe file , i mean this is endind right? , im stuck in v.11 , so i wanted to play v.12 events and those stuff , can u upload just that thing please , and thank you!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I only see bullshit excuses and greed also. Plenty other ways to make money, plenty of other ways to finish. I recall seeing somewhere that BB was bringing in 20k+ per month at some point (for how long?), which is more than enough funding to both finish BB and start another game. In fact, it's more money than most people could wish to earn, and people on Patreon do a lot more with a lot less. There is no reason to have to use Patreon, or to only use Patreon, it's possible to have one game in one location and another elsewhere, and continue to get money for both. It's certainly possible to change them all to "roommates" and just continue to story, and let the community make an incest patch. So you give away the last version, hoping to placate the community and appear selfless, when the opposite is true; sure it will work for a little while, until people are done with it and want the next load of content. It's also possible to simply finish a project, because you feel you owe it to a community and earned enough for it already.

I suspect what will happen, is the community will take over, as they have started to already, by adding new story arcs, and maybe the popularity will remain, but without DS involved.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
good thing that he seems to want to continue it, maybe he got burned out with it and wished to do something different for a while

he should return it to at least bring closure to the story with lisa sex and a little harem between the family, but I really wanted more development with olivia and kira
No he is trying to keep his patreon site open but he is losing a lot of parteons because of BB being on hold now and making a FP game that no ones who loves to fuck females will play.
Who the hell wants to see big stupid dicks coming towards you MC face not me and DS will lose a lot of money over this.

Hey if you like dicks then you will be happy but most of us who play BB loves pussy.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes