Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well time to attempt it from square one....hopefully it won't be that bad of a grind.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Hopefully DS has been saving a lot of the money they have gathering, so they have something to live off while creating and to invest into their new game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
No he is trying to keep his patreon site open but he is losing a lot of parteons because of BB being on hold now and making a FP game that no ones who loves to fuck females will play.
Who the hell wants to see big stupid dicks coming towards you MC face not me and DS will lose a lot of money over this.

Hey if you like dicks then you will be happy but most of us who play BB loves pussy.
I have a hard time believing that as I said some times now, for me there are only two options, or DS is really dumb and thought his game was gonna slide free of patreon scrutiny since he made no effort to take out incest and patch it back, or he is using patreon cracking on his game to pause it's development and do another project he prefers with minimal backlash from the patrons

I usually don't like assuming people are dumb, so I stick with second option for now

Reactions: Brontozaurio

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
On the one hand this makes me really want to play 0.14 because the story is finally ready to realise its potential and everyone stopped treating max like he should go play in traffic.

On the other hand I doubt so much would have happened if it wasn't the last update.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
The way I see it...He wasn't going anywhere with the plot. He probably never thought it through. He just kept on adding sub-plots after Eric was booted off. I think this whole crusade against incest by Patreon just came as a blessing at the right time for DS.

I mean there are other developers who are doing workarounds. For the money he was making on BB anyone smart would have tried some workaround. It's just an excuse he latched on to.

Reactions: Helmut

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
On the one hand this makes me really want to play 0.14 because the story is finally ready to realise its potential and everyone stopped treating max like he should go play in traffic.

On the other hand I doubt so much would have happened if it wasn't the last update.
DS didn't change anything because of the whole situation with Patreon. Almost all the work on the update was already done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a hard time believing that as I said some times now, for me there are only two options, or DS is really dumb and thought his game was gonna slide free of patreon scrutiny since he made no effort to take out incest and patch it back, or he is using patreon cracking on his game to pause it's development and do another project he prefers with minimal backlash from the patrons

I usually don't like assuming people are dumb, so I stick with second option for now
You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want and everyone else will believe what they want to.

DS will lose a lot of supporters and he is now down -118 from yesterday and down over 600 in 4 days, cant wait for a week to go by and see how many he loses then and then once next month comes around and no BB update most of the rest of his patreons will leave him.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
DS didn't change anything because of the whole situation with Patreon. Almost all the work on the update was already done.
Exactly! He could have done workarounds to still work on it, as the rest of the devs are. He just released what was already done and called it quits. Most (or at least some) devs have a beginning, middle and and an end thought out for the game, he only had a beginning. He probably has big plans with Eric involved. But after the change in cast, here was no story as such.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I apologise if this question has already been answered but just when the hell can you get rid of Eric using IkaruMod? The description on the mod says "after you've gone to war" so I assumed that mean't after you turn his original friendship offer down and while he didn't appear in the house again his events still popped up (was unsure whether they were mean't to or not) so I reloaded and carried on with him still active. It's now at the point of the "wallet theft" event. Do I still have to wait as it feels like I've played most of his content at this point. Is the mod just not working? Any help would be appreciated.
Wrong thread, go here and I will help you:

Reactions: Darkaura

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
Lol. I have to laugh. As if releasing version 0.13 for free is worth anything.

It's nothing but a nice empty gesture. DS earned good money for a long time, he owes it to his patreons to finish this game, EVEN if he can't get as much payment.
He owes it to them for the money they already paid for it.

Not to me, I'm just a fucking leech, but to all the guys coughing money up for updates that could easily have been much bigger each month, considering the money the dev got.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but understanding for the trouble patreon put the guy throught, but he should take a picture out of Mr. Dots playbook and finish this project no matter what.
BB has so many devoted fans, that I'm sure he can get a decent amount of money each month, just asking for donations on his blog, if it means BB gets finished.
he doesnt owe anyone shit, no one should work for free. Its not his fault Patreon doesnt want the type of content. THink of it as more of a TV show you get an episode a month and sometimes them tv shows get canceled with no ending, it happens. I doubt He wanted to just lose that money for him and the people he's employing.

Unless you can come up with a system that will pay him and his team folks needs to chill the fuck out.

booforyou

Dec 7, 2017
You can believe what you want and I will believe what I want and everyone else will believe what they want to.

DS will lose a lot of supporters and he is now down -118 from yesterday and down over 600 in 4 days, cant wait for a week to go by and see how many he loses then and then once next month comes around and no BB update most of the rest of his patreons will leave him.
He knew all this was going to happen once they told him BB was not going to be allowed on their website. At that point, there was nothing he could do, but try to weather the storm and see what happens with his new game.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
He knew all this was going to happen once they told him BB was not going to be allowed on their website. At that point, there was nothing he could do, but try to weather the storm and see what happens with his new game.
Nothing he could do about patreon's rules, but there were plenty of alternatives to both keep the game and the funding going, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, because it's not true; plenty of other creators have had to do the same. It's that DS simply doesn't want to.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
sorry for my bad english: in resume, parteon not tolerate incest, for this, or finally end the developmemt or ban the creator acount
Oh .... So other incest games used different expressions ........
Now I know why. Thank you very much.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes