asker

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know what to say about last update , I am sad ofc finally max bang mom but everything feels like empty cause we are never see what is the next tho..

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Thats because of patreon policy.They are against ''incest'' . Thats why the game development process is now stopped.This version is probably the final version
i See. Thank you for your reply. It's pessimistic.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
DS will lose a lot of supporters
And a female MC game to replace BB is going to be a bit of a dud, I suspect. There is no way he gets to BB levels of support without pandering to some mainstream content. Sure there are a few fans, and maybe some ladies will like it... I wonder what the male to female ratio of F95 is?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is Patreon dumb or something? Let's say someone wants to make a game or a movie about the Roman empire where incest was a common thing, what will he do then? Call Ceasar's sister his childhood friend? Also apparently rape is okay to put in your game but incest hell no man that's disgusting..Well this was good while it lasted.

F Patreon I hope it bankrupts soon, I hope some big company buys it then uses it to advertise toilet papers or diapers.

And a female MC game to replace BB is going to be a bit of a dud, I suspect. There is no way he gets to BB levels of support without pandering to some mainstream content. Sure there are a few fans, and maybe some ladies will like it... I wonder what the male to female ratio of F95 is?
I always try to force myself to enjoy games with female protagonists but I barely survive the first few hours and tend to drop it after the first try, it's hard to put yourself in the shoes of the female gender in a sexual fantasy game and still enjoy it, I fire the gun; I don't hold it..If you know what I mean.

Reactions: Javichu

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Your reading comprehension is incredibly bad.

Well I'd imagine the biggest reason for it not being a social construct (in so far as pretty much everywhere outlawing it when it concerns immediate blood relations, with degrees of illegality over less immediate relations) is probably down to that whole inbreeding thing and severe genetic problems/deformity/mental issues/madness that pretty much always occur as a result of inbreeding.

If that didn't occur to you, then you're an idiot.
I also addressed the issue of inbreeding by saying the following:

1) Consent from both parties.
2) Protection is used to prevent reproduction.

Why are laws created? To protect its citizens, control the population, or lobbying groups use it to their advantage?

The fact that governing bodies around the world create laws doesn't make them objectively or morally correct. Prime example marijuana use in most of Asia can result in a death penalty meanwhile there is no link between marijuana having killed anyone due to its effects in comparison to a legal drug called 'alcohol' which can be severely negative to one's health and can lead to one's death.

Just because most governments on Earth believe marijuana is as harmful as heroin or arguing marijuana is a worse substance than alcohol, does not make these governing bodies correct in their argument.

So again, what is objectively wrong with incest when both parties consent and reproduction is not involved?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
he doesnt owe anyone shit, no one should work for free. Its not his fault Patreon doesnt want the type of content. THink of it as more of a TV show you get an episode a month and sometimes them tv shows get canceled with no ending, it happens. I doubt He wanted to just lose that money for him and the people he's employing.

Unless you can come up with a system that will pay him and his team folks needs to chill the fuck out.
You act as if Patreon is the only place in the world he could release this game.....
Even though the game was released today without any help from Patreon.

Yes Devs deserve to get paid for they work they do...
DS got paid for the work he released today!
And he got paid at minimum $2500 bucks a month for over a year to develop this game. (That assumes every patron paid only $1 and doesn't count all those $40 patrons he had).

Those people employed him for an entire year and I can certainly understand why they feel they deserve a finished product regardless of his collecting anymore money from them as he has made quite a bit already.

They were loyal to him especially those 40-50 some odd $40 patrons.
Yet at the first sign of trouble he pretty much abandoned them!

He should at least take some time over the next two months to work on both his NEW paid project and completing BB as he always planned.
If he wants to make money for that work then he can find a temporary pay site to use until the game is final and completed or live off the few who are going to stick to his Patreon payments that was supposed to go towards both games before all this happened. Maybe he will have to take a one off payment and send those folks the completed game when he finishes it.

But to just drop it when it could be finished in as few as two more releases is ust a slap in the face to all those who had faith in his product, gave him PLENTY of financial support to complete it for over a year, and deserve to not hear excuses that Patreon won't let him collect any MORE money from them so all the money they already gave was wasted ...sorry sucker!

Diver25

Jan 29, 2018
is it explained anywhere how to update to new version and keep all your saves and mods ect. Much thanks in advance.

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
Updating a mod for the latest version is so rigorous :coldsweat: Surprised I was able to bring it out so soon. Also i'm glad to see if on here. I appreciate it. Now it's time to enjoy it like the rest of you.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
As long as people don't understand that Patreon is donation-based support, they will continue to be disappointed by projects that are abandoned mid-way regardless what it is. If you're a patron, you really should understand that you're donating money to the person and you're supporting, and that you really should not be expecting anything in return. Only be a patron if you're willing to donate without return. It is not a transaction where you pay something to purchase an item or service.

People act as if DS wanted to stop BB production, but not understanding that his decision to abandon BB would cost him money. Nobody would purposely make a decision to reduce their income. Him making decision to switch from BB to Glamour is with full understanding that his income would be reduced, and that's the decision he's willing to take. As an adult, he's free to make his own decision.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is it explained anywhere how to update to new version and keep all your saves and mods ect. Much thanks in advance.
You will have to wait for the mods to be updates and download the new mods and install them like you did before, for saves just copy them over to the new game and you good to go.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes