Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
Hello, I´m going to start playing this game. What´s the diference between normal version and skunked version??

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Well then, it's that time of the month again and you all know what that means.

Ladies, Gentlemen and that Technicolor rainbow in-between. Here are my personal favorite images added in the 0.13 update of Big Brother.

While normally I would only pick 4 or 5 for my lists, this time I kinda failed miserably. Not a bad thing though, this only shows how good this update really was.

So without any more delays here are the best of the best.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sigh.... I'm going to miss doing these. And I'm certainly going to miss playing a new update of this game every month. Hopefully BB will be back soon and things can go back to normal. But until this fateful day I will see all of you around and hopefully in the Glamour thread.

So see you all later.

Kaiser out.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Shagging Mum on the sofa on a Friday night may be the trigger for the first time Alice sees you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Shagging Mum on the sofa on a Friday night may be the trigger for the first time Alice sees you.
Nope, but for all the info I have so far go here: "V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Reactions: jackolante

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I am absolutely 100% fine with a female protagonist. Not my preference, but there isn't exactly a lack of games with a male MC.

What I do find absolutely hilarious is Dark Silver claiming that all games with a male protagonist are all the same.

Well then why don't you write something different then? There is absolutely nothing stopping DS from writing a male protagonist as anything other than an "alpha male" as he puts it. The only reason so many games go that way is because it is the easiest and laziest way to move the plot forward without any thought.

And then he has the gall to say that just by making a female character the protagonist will have her own personality rather than being a self insert. This is so ass backwards thinking that it gives me absolutely zero confidence that the new game will be well written. I already knew his writing was iffy at best, but now I am seeing directly from the horses mouth some of the underlying issues DS has.

I can get that mainstream fetishes can seemingly limit your creativity when it comes to story, but honestly this reasoning smacks of laziness or extremely misguided views than a cohesive and talented vision.
You're right. Male doesn't have to be alpha in such games even tho it's typical. But DS really wants to make a sandbox and he somehow locked himself to 1 male per game due to BB and his playerbase and that makes it barely possible to create such a game. I wouldn't mind games where male MC is normal and is following just 1 chosen girl but such things are rare and doesn't sell as well as alpha. Market doesn't like originality in some aspects

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey @TCMS Do you think we should close this thread and open a new one its getting rather large?

Most forums I know of stop thread at 20,000 post and create and new thread.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I know I am not playing if the mc is a female.
I probably won't ever play it either, but for many other reasons not related to the gender of the MC. If it is going to be like BB, overly grindy, where the sex scenes are nothing more than 5-10 static images and no penetration is ever showed making the grinding not worth it then I pass!

This (I hope) will be my final comment on the current ON HOLD situation as there is no reason to beat a dead horse.
So many blame Patreon for the abrupt ending of this development...
But DS was given a choice of re-writing it and decided not to. If he had, let's be clear it would have changed the game to something very different and he probably still wouldn't have made anyone happy!

While there were technical ways to do that (and let us restore the original theme), It probably would have meant two months before anyone saw new content. One month to make it Patreon acceptable and then the next in adding whatever scenes that would have come later (I didn't even include the time it would take to mod it all back to original). If Glamour wasn't already being developed I bet you anything he would have decided to make those changes to BB and keep the Patreon money coming in.

Now today he released the completed V13 for everyone regardless of their patreonage...
I commend him on that. So obviously the game isn't on hold because there is no way to get the work out to the public.

The question his supporters should be asking is WHY is being on Patreon so important to finishing this story?
I mean it has probably made more money than most other games on that site!
How much money is enough to complete a project?

And since it is really already so close to the end of the story (DS could finish off the Lisa Virginity and sew up Olivia in a single release). Why didn't he throw his loyal supporters a loyalty bone and tell them I will finish this game within the next two releases and complete it regardless of no longer collecting Patreon money for it?

Yes Developers deserve to get paid for their work but I would say DS got paid in spades for this game nearly twice what most other developers do for theirs.

The folks who gave so generously stuck with him for a year I don't see how it would have killed him to stick with them for another two months to complete the story and give it a decent ending. He is still collecting Patreon money for Glamour (and a lot of that money really is holdovers from BB who haven't gotten the word yet that it's ON HOLD).

Then that ON HOLD could be changed to COMPLETED which will look a lot better to anyone considering supporting his future projects.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will need to wait till tomorrow to see if his numbers will drop some more.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you played further you'd know mom doesn't really care much.
Its not mom Its me, I hate blackmail of any kind for sex.
I will not go into reason for it for I have already said so in this thread.

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Nope, but for all the info I have so far go here: "V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
Thanks for the documentation @a1fox3 My option to do anal with Lisa during washing up has gone away though. I have been videod by Lisa and she tried to come into the bathroom as well so maybe I just keep grinding ...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes