iluvis

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone knows why there is no new content for me? I ve played for 3-4 weeks now and nothing new happens. All opportunities are also closed off as if I am still in 12 version

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Was planning on writing a review, but @KaiserST has already done a good job at one, so I'll just post my favourite images from this update. @DarkSilver, a seriously good job on them. They look amazing.

This update made me even more mad at Patreon, because it leads up to so much more amazing content with the whole family. Now we'll (probably) have to wait a while for another update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andy Tran

Nov 23, 2016
why don't they make their own website like Lession of Passion, Patreon can't do anything to them, like Towergirl team has established their own website recently

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
what am i doing wrong ? after i talked with kira i go to mom`s room every midnight after work and than i choose turn and stop ... 1 month later nothing happens

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Was planning on writing a review, but @KaiserST has already done a good job at one, so I'll just post my favourite images from this update. @DarkSilver, a seriously good job on them. They look amazing.

This update made me even more mad at Patreon, because it leads up to so much more amazing content with the whole family. Now we'll (probably) have to wait a while for another update.

can u give me save game or something im stuck in v.11

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
what am i doing wrong ? after i talked with kira i go to mom`s room every midnight after work and than i choose turn and stop ... 1 month later nothing happens
after you do that a couple of times go to see mom in her room in the evening. ( around the time that alice is watching tv). her room door should be closed and you will talk to her there.

Jan 24, 2018
Well just finished the game. My wrist is aching a lot and that's an EXCELLENT sign.

Thanks to @TCMS and @Pepé Le Pew for the posting and cracking. And thanks to @DarkSilver for making this update one of the best yet.

So without further ado my review of BB 0.13

If you are lazy here is the abridged version.

The Good:
Several repeatable sex scenes with good positions.
Visible effects of the corruption of the Family
Best threesome ever

The Bad:
Grindy and difficult to see the new stuff
Dialogue could be better
Inconsistencies
LACK OF KIRA
I have yet to repeat any sex scenes with Ann. Are there requirements that need to be met to trigger them? Also, nice review!

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Like I said one update per 10 weeks will be great.Untill the end of the year this way will be 4 more versions of BB.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
why don't they make their own website like Lession of Passion, Patreon can't do anything to them, like Towergirl team has established their own website recently
I wounder only ones more what going here ( not here but by Pateon) with BB update today after a week of firework. I´m in a wrong movie for sure.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And once again hiding the pussy shots. bingo.jpg

Is this how glamor is going to be and if so he will lose a bunch more patreons. He now down -118
Day by day he loses more.

Reactions: Subyan and Hlextor

_crash

May 16, 2017
I need a hint:

I have Ann public punishment and in the livingroom, sometimes Lisa shows up in the kitchen and Alice often. What to do next (or is that the end of Everything?)

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
I need a hint:

I have Ann public punishment and in the livingroom, sometimes Lisa shows up in the kitchen and Alice often. What to do next (or is that the end of Everything?)
You can do yoga with her if you're on that path with Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone knows why there is no new content for me? I ve played for 3-4 weeks now and nothing new happens. All opportunities are also closed off as if I am still in 12 version
after you do that a couple of times go to see mom in her room in the evening. ( around the time that alice is watching tv). her room door should be closed and you will talk to her there.
I have the same issue, can someone help us ?
I need a hint:

Sorry no game play help in this thread all help questions go here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes