L

leetitoldu

Big Brother has been forced to the back burner for the moment but DS will not let this game die after so much work has gone into it. I hope he will find a new way to fund it in the future but at the moment it's a case of out of sight out of mind and we all have to suffer for it. :frown:
ofc he will, its all about money, and he figured out next game preeeetty fast

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
finished downloading the game and copied my save files from previous version to current one. mod still works. still looking for the trigger. do the save games from version 12 work on 13?

Never mind. it triggered. woohoo. grinding again hehehehe

if95

May 3, 2017
Huge thanks to everyone involved
Let's hope we see BBv0.14 some day

also DS mentioned we will get to meet BB characters eventually in 'Glamour'
so all hope is not lost :);)

Reactions: t_t_t_t_J

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
With the game's future in jeopardy, I think this is the best time for the modders to join their efforts, create a single team, merge all the mods into a singular one and continue development with to expand the story. .

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Incest is like gender... It is not a social construct.

Seriously, I can understand how some "progressive" minded people can try to claim that gender is a social construct (mixing gender and gender role as the same thing)
'Gender' was originally a grammatical term only. Fowler's , the authority on prescriptivist English use, said in 1926: "To talk of persons or creatures of the masculine or feminine gender, meaning of the male or female sex, is either a jocularity (permissible or not according to the context) or a blunder." It wasn't until the 1950s that , finding a need to distinguish between biological sex and socially-assigned sex roles, began using 'gender' as a way to refer to the latter. So 'gender' has always been distinct from 'sex'.

tl;dr when conservatives tell you that 'sex' and 'gender' are the same thing, they're flat-out wrong, that's never been true.

Reactions: Bagger288

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
so many mods you don't know how to install them all, if some can make a list how should install all mods without break the game saves?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
im starting again from scratch and mod doesnt apper in my pc anymore sad did u manage to make it work?
you downloaded the version on our website right? not the mega that was running around before I updated the thread?

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
in the long run this is an enjoyable game. the mods made it interesting in a better way. (replays area always fun) however, i would really like to see an actual end for this game even if he isn't getting paid. this is how i see it. if DS actually appreciates his client base. those that like his game. and if he actually liked the game. he should go ahead and finish one more chapter. leave it open afterwards, but close out all the current open storylines. sadly, the only thing i did not like nor do i care for is the high level of grinding needed. so here's his challenge. close out the game. finish it. prove to us you are the game designer of choice. BUT, dont close it poorly. good luck. and thanks.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes