armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I find DS lack of imagination in creating sex scenes with multiple characters quite disappointing.
It can probably be contributed to his inexperience or just lazyness to create more complex renders.
And I'm afraid that his inability to make sex scenes will be even worst with female MC.Unless he is planning to make it 80% lesbian sex.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Plus if DS wants v.013 is end of the game it would be "completed".
it would be completed but it is not, it needs a band of things still to be done, and DS officially gave it as finished, which seemed bad to me, most of the people liked this game and it ends like this out of nothing, I think very bad

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
i think november but idk i need 0.9 end or 0.10 just give me something :) I know I'd miss some but its ok thanks for helping idont want to play whole game begining
In case you still need it, here is 2 save files from November. Hope it helps.

Dragon628

Nov 14, 2017
guys can any one tell me what they did added in this update i stuck and tell me what should i do to continiu

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys can any one tell me what they did added in this update i stuck and tell me what should i do to continiu
We can but not in this forum, go here for answers:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
@TCMS , its not [Onhold] anymore, it's [abandoned] now.
According to the developer, it's on hold. Many people assume it won't be picked back up, it's too early to call it abandoned when the developer said he will return to it.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
lol I like the Sarcasm in the words of a1fox3. When he is in good mood he helps and post the other forum, when he is disappointed about somenthing he only post the forum xD.

I'm a big fan of BB too, I'm really sad about this is the end, only big cocks and big asses in 0.13 in lackluster sex. Which other game do you recomend me?

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
According to the developer, it's on hold. Many people assume it won't be picked back up, it's too early to call it abandoned when the developer said he will return to it.
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/news-16759265
Feb 2 at 1:13pm
Big Brother's development is now officially over. We've finished 0.13 and now we are moving to our next project. I won't link 0.13 in here, you'll have to look for it yourselves.
Yup, it's over.

Reactions: GDS

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
"Big Brother's development is now officially over." Dark Silver

The game is technically finished. It's hard to understand? All discussions about it are unnecessary.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
"Big Brother's development is now officially over." Dark Silver

The game is technically finished. It's hard to understand? All discussions about it are unnecessary.
I'm just going to suggest, adding to the 'Is it over or onhold' debate is where the official "It's over" comment is located. It's on his Patreon account. To me this could be just window dressing to please the Patreon gods. But honestly I'm not sure why it matters how it's marked, but meh...

Savaron

Jan 24, 2018
Well, sex with mom Max is good, but, I want to see Lisa's sex with Max =)
More precisely vaginal sex with Lisa
Can there be any mod?
And I heard somewhere around here (I do not remember where) that the players themselves will continue, is it true?
Sorry for my English.
I hope you understand me.

Reactions: Lex BB and pmmddb

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
That doesn't mean he doesn't plan to return and he has mentioned many times he plans to return.
True. Abandoned projects CAN get picked up after a while. He already stated that, because of latest Patreon policy changes, he is no longer able to distribute the game there and that he is looking for new platforms... But, as of right now, the game is abandoned...

Using in consideration all the images he released related to Glamour, even if BB gets picked up, I doubt it will be at any reasonable time that would be considered as "soon". But, then again, miracles happen...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes