bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
This mod is the best because it has the homework bug fix in it if it is every needed.

Do not cheat skills until you reach about 100 points in them for a lot of triggers are tied to the points below 100.
At the bottom of this post called "GF bug fix.rar"
I don't really want to cheat, just add a couple of benjamins so I don't have to restart the game.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
That link takes to a text file, it doesn't let me download anything. I'm kinda computer illiterate, how should I proceed?

Edit: the link Jason posted.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
That link takes to a text file, it doesn't let me download anything. I'm kinda computer illiterate, how should I proceed?

Edit: the link Jason posted.
Save the text file to your computer. Then put the file in the directory where the BB executable is located. The text file should be called "Mod.txt".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just to let you know all the mods that has cheat for money also have all the other cheats to go along with it and the one I link to also has the homework bug fix included.

skyusalol

Feb 4, 2018
Sry but u fail I put the mod & the vrsion that u upload it , what happen is screen has most r #
also screen stuck on menu screen nothing change & day never go to next ????
any idea

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Just to let you know all the mods that has cheat for money also have all the other cheats to go along with it and the one I link to also has the homework bug fix included.
May i ask what the homeworkbug actually is? I am playing BB since a while, but never noticed any bug ... and never fixed it. Did i miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
May i ask what the homeworkbug actually is? I am playing BB since a while, but never noticed any bug ... and never fixed it. Did i miss something?
If on Lisa GF path and you can not get the HJ then you have the homework bug, it is caused by not getting Lisa spank right after you offer her help with homework for free.

Reactions: bauchnabel

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sry but u fail I put the mod & the vrsion that u upload it , what happen is screen has most r #
also screen stuck on menu screen nothing change & day never go to next ????
any idea
Mods will not work unless you have the cracked version on this site.
Which mod did you try?

Equanimity

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a money cheat for this?

I only have 1 saved file and got to the part where I have to give the money to Eric for stealing his wallet. I am missing $200, is there a way out of this or do I have to restart?
I use the save editor

Variable you need to change is "money".

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Ok, so I also have a mod question but I didn't see a mod thread, just the post of all the mods which was locked so if I'm still in the wrong place let me know but I'm trying to merge mods. Some gave explanations of how to do that but when I put them together I end up with duplicate text and menu errors. Either not all of them can be merged or I'm doing it wrong.

Can someone point me in the right direction for that info?

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
just wondering, how long does a game have to stay inactive until the status changes from on hold to abandoned?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, so I also have a mod question but I didn't see a mod thread, just the post of all the mods which was locked so if I'm still in the wrong place let me know but I'm trying to merge mods. Some gave explanations of how to do that but when I put them together I end up with duplicate text and menu errors. Either not all of them can be merged or I'm doing it wrong.

Can someone point me in the right direction for that info?
Go to one of the mod pages and ask there.

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Save the text file to your computer. Then put the file in the directory where the BB executable is located. The text file should be called "Mod.txt".
Sorry to bother you again. I copied-pasted the text to a file and put it here:

But when I go to the lapton there's nothing different...

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded v13, copied the last save from v12 as always but now I'm doing sex ed with mom and Lisa again, from beggining. Is this supposed to happen?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes