JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Sorry to bother you again. I copied-pasted the text to a file and put it here:

But when I go to the lapton there's nothing different...
Oh, oops, I worded my post a bit vague. The file should be a text file called "Mod", so you should just remove the ".txt" from the name now.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Hi..I just downloaded the game..could someone please tell me how to save the progress ? I am able to go to save but my saves are not visible anywhere in the game folder..

When I exit the game for example, I am only given option to New Game and not Continue Game.

Much appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Brontozaurio

Nov 11, 2017
Hi..I just downloaded the game..could someone please tell me how to save the progress ? I am able to go to save but my saves are not visible anywhere in the game folder..

When I exit the game for example, I am only given option to New Game and not Continue Game.

Much appreciate any help.

Thanks.
you need to manually create a folder called "saves" then you can save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry to bother you again. I copied-pasted the text to a file and put it here:

But when I go to the lapton there's nothing different...
You must download the game from here at F95 for the mod to work.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
i doubt glamour will be good for DS. I mean losing 800 patrons so far doesnt look good for him.
I was a patron, but game with girl MC? I don't even wana try this. I like games where i'm the subject of corruption, not an object. And more importantly, I like games in which the narrative comes from a man.

Reactions: a1fox3

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
i doubt glamour will be good for DS. I mean losing 800 patrons so far doesnt look good for him.
Well I don't know if he will do good with glamour but one thing that I know is that he has done a hell of a start (not in a good sense), first of all because he changed from a male MC to a female MC, many people care about it. The second thing is that he tried to sell male MC as overly simple and boring compared to female MC, which tells that he doesn't have a lot of imagination.

Overall the game seems better than Big brother, however there are a few... issues that are triggering all my alarms:
  • Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it.
In big brother they lost the concept of time truly fast, making a development based on finding scenes and that's it, I hope that they are able to achieve it but I fear that in the end this is a false promise, this would mean that the multiple stories of the NPC's would be developing at the same time which would be quite interesting if it's true.
  • The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
Second big alarm, while it's great that interacting with NPC's and changing them (especially tastes and preferences) seems great, from what it seems they are gonna be having a big number of NPC's, so it gives a feeling that it will not be true, that or 10+ years of good development.

Those two points are incredibly hard if you have a big cast of characters, the usual thing is one of two, having few characters but with a lot of scenes, changes and evolution or having a ton of characters but with few interactions. Trying to have both you need to have a proper team, a good quantity of money and a great writer. Just saying but the writing was the biggest weakness of Big brother.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well I don't know if he will do good with glamour but one thing that I know is that he has done a hell of a start (not in a good sense), first of all because he changed from a male MC to a female MC, many people care about it. The second thing is that he tried to sell male MC as overly simple and boring compared to female MC, which tells that he doesn't have a lot of imagination.

Overall the game seems better than Big brother, however there are a few... issues that are triggering all my alarms:
  • Many different NPCs, who are going to live their own lives. Main character is just a part of the world, not the center of it.
In big brother they lost the concept of time truly fast, making a development based on finding scenes and that's it, I hope that they are able to achieve it but I fear that in the end this is a false promise, this would mean that the multiple stories of the NPC's would be developing at the same time which would be quite interesting if it's true.
  • The main character—by the way, this time the main character is female—will be able to interact with NPCs and change their behavior, tastes and preferences.
Second big alarm, while it's great that interacting with NPC's and changing them (especially tastes and preferences) seems great, from what it seems they are gonna be having a big number of NPC's, so it gives a feeling that it will not be true, that or 10+ years of good development.

Those two points are incredibly hard if you have a big cast of characters, the usual thing is one of two, having few characters but with a lot of scenes, changes and evolution or having a ton of characters but with few interactions. Trying to have both you need to have a proper team, a good quantity of money and a great writer. Just saying but the writing was the biggest weakness of Big brother.
If he puts in everything he plans to then this game will take over 20 years to complete.

DS has dropped from 100% of goal to 85% of goal and once other BB players find out he dropped it they will drop him to.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
If he puts in everything he plans to then this game will take over 20 years to complete.
Right. DS is very ambitious, but he might have to big plans. Even if a game with this simply technology does take less effort than an AAA-Game from major companies it will take to much time to follow different paths for all the posibilities and npc's. This will end in so much work, we will to have cut content very soon and it might end like BB: Many open threats and a lot of anoyed players.
In BB DS should have not introduced most of the non-related npc's and develop the mainstory. But i am affraid similiar stuff will happen in Glamour. Glamour will surely have great images and an interesting gameplay but it never will be finished and story will develop very slowly. I guess its worth to watch it when it's released. After the first time watching it we can wait 1 year before watching it again :)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The REAL Problem is that most patrons like me back in the day dont check the page for updates daily. Not even weekly but most ppl check in once in a MONTH. So the majority of ppl is likely to not even know yet of BB being exchanged for Glamour only the addicted ones who check every day in know so far.

I do understand that he wants to go a different route but most of his patrons are males and i do not know 1 male who is interested in playing a chick and her sexual desires from her point of view. I just cant wrap my head around this at all. Its like he is trying to ruin his own income base.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Right. DS is very ambitious, but he might have to big plans. Even if a game with this simply technology does take less effort than an AAA-Game from major companies it will take to much time to follow different paths for all the posibilities and npc's. This will end in so much work, we will to have cut content very soon and it might end like BB: Many open threats and a lot of anoyed players.
In BB DS should have not introduced most of the non-related npc's and develop the mainstory. But i am affraid similiar stuff will happen in Glamour. Glamour will surely have great images and an interesting gameplay but it never will be finished and story will develop very slowly. I guess its worth to watch it when it's released. After the first time watching it we can wait 1 year before watching it again :)
The main problem of BB was exactly that.

He adds Eric, many people get pissed, he leaves Eric incomplete, those that weren't pissed now ARE pissed.

So options he had:

1. Do not add Eric
2. Add Eric until the end

What he did was the worst option, add him but make him half-assed and more focused on kicking him out rather than fleshing him and adding content, end result that pissed off everyone.

One thing that is quite interesting while toning off the hate is better than adding a male antagonist, add a female one, same objectives but him being a her (and if possible taking off the con-man part). People's hate would become fuel to a feeling of "I wanna make you a slave of my dick".

Reactions: Asphyx and neodtst
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes