TeaTonicNight

Jan 21, 2018
Wait... is this official/true?
Yes, the game is on hold as stated in the tag in the title. Patreon doesn't allow incest (and a couple of other types of "controversial" topics) anymore and thus big brother has been put on hold. On Discord Dark Silver explained that the hope was that they would one day get another way to pay for the game but until then the game is on hold. Also Dark Silver can't promote the game anymore, work on it via other ways or release new versions as long as he has an account on Patreon. I hope we can all agree that the Patreon thought police is stupid but for creators like Dark Silver it's one of only a handfull of options to keep their business affloat (so they have to obey the rules or go away from Patreon). They will now focus on another project called Glamour. Although I don't buy the whole "we could tell more stories this way" because I think it's their personal pet project (which is fine, just say it is), it actually look good on the first screens, so we'll wait and see.

daffa

Jan 18, 2018
hey guys, this might be a stupid question, But does anyone know how to fix black screen?

Just downloaded the game and it starts but when i press "New Game" it goes black... am i doing something wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
hey guys, this might be a stupid question, But does anyone know how to fix black screen?

Just downloaded the game and it starts but when i press "New Game" it goes black... am i doing something wrong?
What OS? Settings? Fullscreen/windowed?

jean-claude hebert

Sep 19, 2017
well guy you have to admit theyre right on some on some stuff if you can make new parts for game how hard would it have been to change some part of story yes it would of been different but he never made any attemp so in a way i say it sucks and i tink you just look at how much patrons his loose it says it all watch next month how many more he will loose

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
If anyone cannot be nice to each other, you have obviously not read our site rules. If you cant say nice things to someone mentioning NTR, then dont post.

From this point on all toxic behavior will result in a warning, post deletion and thread ban.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Guys. Is there fan based NTR (Eric x Lisa) content somewhere?
someone mention torrid affair mod , its totally fan work , so I would not bank on regular update , its still in its intro stage after months . But from the description , its quite promising ..
Not very sure whats happening as its totally fan mod, but u can keep track of it here

Beepsheep90

Jan 23, 2018
someone mention torrid affair mod , its totally fan work , so I would not bank on regular update , its still in its intro stage after months . But from the description , its quite promising ..
Not very sure whats happening as its totally fan mod, but u can keep track of it here
oke i feel like an idiot and i am kinda new to these types of games but what does ntr even stand for? i got no clue hehe

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
running it on Win10 and used 1920 x 1080 windowed, have tried with fullscreen aswell.
When I run I get a black screen for a while, then the spash screen comes up.

I wonder if your antivirus is blocking something. Try whitelisting the BB exe.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
oke i feel like an idiot and i am kinda new to these types of games but what does ntr even stand for? i got no clue hehe
NTR is the genre that depicts a character that is your boyfriend/girlfriend/lover... having sex with other characters other than you.

It should NOT be used when a character is having sex with his/her boyfriend/girlfriend while you are a different character, that's simply voyeurism.

Basically it's related to a jealous feeling of having your partner having sex with others. It is important to understand that competition, voyeurism or any action that happens over a character with which you don't have a romantic/sexual relationship it doesn't fall under the NTR.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
NTR is an abbreviation of netorare, basically Japanese for cuckolding. From the point of view of the cuckee.

It can also mean netori, which is from the point of view of the cucker.

matos04

Feb 12, 2018
what is the brpck
There was something posted about this. Check if you have a save directory.
Search this thread for more information. For some reason, this game does not create this directory if it does not exist.
can you tell me anything else or how do you save the progress if you play at the game?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Previous posts are correct. I just though i add a simple way to think about NTR.
It's about wanting, coving and desire, but having something in your way that stops you from getting...
If you love your sister and desire her in more ways then 1 her BF would be a major problem. (Eric in BB)
Typical NTR games will make sure the BF gets in your way as often as possible.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
what is the brpck

can you tell me anything else or how do you save the progress if you play at the game?

The backpack is your inventory. That is where stuff ends up when you purchase from the shop. A few things like Grocery does not go there. But most of the things you pay for end up there.

How to save:
  • Beside the 'BigBrother.exe' file, there needs to be a directory called 'save'
    • If you don't have this directory, it will not save.
  • Every morning, there is an auto-save (if the 'save' directory is present)
  • You can save at any time when not in an event by clicking the gear icon present at the top left side of the screen
    • If you can go to another room, you can save (usually)

The progression in the game is basically going to different rooms and interacting with the different characters. The progress is very very VERY slow. You will basically see like 1 to 2 new event a week if you are lucky.
Some generous people have uploaded their saves. Check the saves thread for more information.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Any complete walkthrough? All walkthroughs of the game just get to v0.9
The post below the walk-through has all the opportunities in the game. It is updated regularly from what I see. Even though the walk-through document may not be up-to-date, use the post below to assist you.

The opportunities thing I find is easier to understand than the walk-through. It is quite detailed.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes