daffa

Jan 18, 2018
Also, try running the dx9.bat file.
The game needs some specific DirectX. I dont remember the exact number.
Wow, it seems i have to run it through the dx9.bat file to play this game just like you said. Thank you for the help.

Aug 16, 2017
This game is awe inspiring..... but i don't like to share my girls. Is there any-one who can mod all the scenes with Eric so the main character is in his place and Eric is entirely removed from the game.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Don't worry too much about Eric. He fucks the mom and aunt from time to time(who cares?), but you can remove him from the game before he gets too close with the sisters. Dunno why ntr had to be included in the game anyway(it's the worse thing ever),since he really doesn't do much and is there to only scare people like you into coming here to ask how to remove him.
Well if you focus on kicking him out he will only have sex with the mother, and this game doesn't have NTR, this is a bad use of the word, it's only NTR when the character that is having sex with others has an intimate relationship with your character, this game is voyeur and competition, well not even that having Eric so undeveloped...

And indeed, Eric is the worst character ever made because his only use is just to block you without doing anything at all.

baked123

Jan 21, 2018
hey guys, this might be a stupid question, But does anyone know how to fix black screen?

Just downloaded the game and it starts but when i press "New Game" it goes black... am i doing something wrong?
Hey man, i had the same problem as you. You just have to run the dx9.bat before starting the .exe :)

Reactions: daffa

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
can you tell me anything else or how do you save the progress if you play at the game?
Not sure if you have it solved already.
Anyways you basically only need to download the archive file. it will be rar or zip.
Extraxt the file from the archive to your HHD. (Anywhere is good so place it where you want it)
It will be a folder. inside this folder you have another folder called "Save" thats where the save files end up.
Once you play the game autosaves but you can also save anytime you want and they go in the same folder.
Start the game with .exe file and if you download a mod.txt file they also go in same folder as the .exe GL

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Honestly, at the amount of effort the devs can put into these games, you don't want animation. It just ruins the scene to see bodies stretching and bending robotically like a Chuck E. Cheese animatronic. BB's strength is its art, the author does a fantastic job with it, especially by the standards of patreon adult games.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Honestly, at the amount of effort the devs can put into these games, you don't want animation. It just ruins the scene to see bodies stretching and bending robotically like a Chuck E. Cheese animatronic. BB's strength is its art, the author does a fantastic job with it, especially by the standards of patreon adult games.
You should check out Milf City.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes