Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
it's "Alice' Bestrafung" not "Alices Bestrafung" :ForeverAlone:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with your translation.
Bist du gemein :p

Mensch lass sie doch erst mal ihre arbeit machen looool

Logisch kann man sagen "wenn dann bitte richtig", aber ich kann mir vorstellen. Das es verdammt viel arbeit ist. ;-)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
So i tried my best with this female MC thing and played "Good Girl Gone Bad" in every possible aspect. The only playthrough i could enjoy was the one where she stuck to her boyfriend but experienced some lesbian adventures etc.

Now for the "glamour" game i doubt this going to be a similar experience but i can honestly say this.

A Female MC can work which i did not believe till a few days ago. However my biggest issue in all of this is not the fact that it maybe bombs or maybe even becomes a pearl like big brother but the delay of the development which already cost him almost 900 patreons.

After the first release we will see if it goes well or if it goes horribly wrong and he has to return to BB. Cause if his numbers keep going down it delays the dev time further which leads to less patreons and even longer dev time and so on.

And the worst part in all of this is the fact that if it fails and he loses more patreons we might even lose BB as a whole as a less dev team means a drop in quality and release times.

Man this year is still young and already sucks.....

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I know that I make many mistakes (sorry). But first I want to translate everything. Only after I'm done, I'll try to correct the mistakes.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Can't stand that guy Victor screwing up my hard work. Seriously pisses me off, couldn't even finish the build and it's not because I'm impatient. Would've made life miserable for him very very soon after he arrived if that happened to me in real.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
whats with the [ONHOLD] tag? it was updated again after it was added, so is it actually on hold or not?
Last version was 0.13.007 it was known before this was ready that the game was going on hold due to Patreon rules.
The mods changed the tag because of this and I do believe that it did happen before the last update happened.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Last version was 0.13.007 it was known before this was ready that the game was going on hold due to Patreon rules.
The mods changed the tag because of this and I do believe that it did happen before the last update happened.
yeh i read it was frozen not abandoned?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
yeh i read it was frozen not abandoned?
DarkSilver has said that they would like to work on the game in the future. But they can't do it in any way that's tied to Patreon. I suspect any future work on the game depends on finding another place to host it, and how well their new game "Glamour" does, among other things. Personally, I mainly to see one more update where we get to have sex with Lisa, and I'd be happy.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Good job I wrote "On Hold" and not abandoned (or frozen).
If you really want to know all the gory details it was happening about a month ago, have a search through this thread.
Pretty much pateron kink shaming incest and other taboo stuff? lol sad, at least japanese games still do it. sucks though since i started to enjoy what the west was making.

all my fav games got hit hard. BB, DmD and teachers pet ( from what i played i really enjoyed ).

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes