Stefan Penev

Feb 25, 2018
i don't what to do here. Leaping with mom - every time same blowjob, nothing with lisa and alice. Nothing with kira and the doctor. Every day just clicking next .....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i don't what to do here. Leaping with mom - every time same blowjob, nothing with lisa and alice. Nothing with kira and the doctor. Every day just clicking next .....
Wrong thread please go here and ask for help.

blankbud

Jan 19, 2018
Hi
is someone who already has these scenes of content if so I would ask for some hints on how to get to them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi
is someone who already has these scenes of content if so I would ask for some hints on how to get to them
I told you that is a mod that has them in it and you need to go ask for help in the mod section not in the vanilla game section.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
is this different from > BigBrother_v0.12.0.005 ... or just the new update ?
or this is the chapter 2?

seroden

Jan 14, 2018
Did I understand that this is the end of BB? the story is not over yet right? many of the oppertunitis says to my thats the end of the curent game version.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did I understand that this is the end of BB? the story is not over yet right? many of the oppertunitis says to my thats the end of the curent game version.
It seems so but there will be a new site for the dev's to place there creations on and I hope @DarkSilver will continue working of BB from that new site.

Reactions: LenioTG

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It seems so but there will be a new site for the dev's to place there creations on and I hope @DarkSilver will continue working of BB from that new site.
My guess is that we will get BB 0.14/Lisa's edition/in next 2-3 months.With his new/old game Glamour and 2 MC we probably will wait 5-6 months before even HJ/BJ.Unless he use same trick like BB 0.3-sex with aunt Kira.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
there will be a new sit
really? Which one?

But i can‘t believe we will ever see a new release of BB. DS is focused on Glamour and with the idea to put all BB characters in Glamour approved my suspicion. We will see only a lot of lesbian sex, there will be a bad guy like Eric, not an asshole we’ve seen in BB but similar. DS was disappointed about to cut him in BB. We can read it in a statement of him about Glamour. We have the decision if Lisa get fucked of him or she will have only lesbian sex. But she won‘t get fucked from Max. Tragical.

kerolls

Jan 21, 2018
how can i do that?
I talked with Lisa and promised to help with her studies. For free. Just cause. Of course, it's not very typical of me, but I may improve relationship with my sis and earn her trust.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes