Polo93

Nov 24, 2017
i have finished the BBv0.11.0.003...i have download the latest version of the game and i can't continew my saves
Any suggestions?

jake2dw

Jan 10, 2018

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)

I can't figure out what this (skunked version) means. Would someone mind telling me? I'm starting a second playthrough and want to make sure I get the most out of the game. I had over 250 days in my first play through and I used cheatengine. I had several paths that appeared to get glitched including Mom shopping and Clinic.
What would anyone recommend as the best version with the best mod? And I am actually a paton in the $40 tier.

Thanks for any info,

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
So this game came to an 'end' ,right? I've checked the Patreon but nothing left.Is there another website for it ?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I can't figure out what this (skunked version) means. Would someone mind telling me? I'm starting a second playthrough and want to make sure I get the most out of the game. I had over 250 days in my first play through and I used cheatengine. I had several paths that appeared to get glitched including Mom shopping and Clinic.
What would anyone recommend as the best version with the best mod? And I am actually a paton in the $40 tier.

Thanks for any info,
The skunked version is originated from our resident skunk, @Pepé Le Pew . This version's quality of the images has been reduced by 10% in order to have a way smaller file. That's it.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Is the mod version of untold story even worth playing? (seems like the art might be from the fanart section perhaps)

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Is the mod version of untold story even worth playing? (seems like the art might be from the fanart section perhaps)
Well, you have to decide it for yourself if it's worth to be played :)
Yes, i post some of the images from my mod in fanart section but in "untold stories" there are much more, of course.

Reactions: lucas771

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
but explain me ho a download it ???
There is a guide in the . Just click the button "spoiler" bellow "installation" There you can read where to download al the files. In the first post of my threat you will find everything you need to know.

Reactions: Dilaw

Pizza Guy

Dec 29, 2017
Can somebody help me my money is coming back to 0 when i go in the online shop i don't know what I press, even i add 10000$ its ressetting in 0
iam using mod

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It does that at a certain day. Don't go too far with the money. Avoid having more than say 5000$ for the first month or two.

Lombar

Jun 26, 2017
Could anyone help me with running the game? I have played before the final version. However I have downloaded the newest version but when I try to run the game it just freezes before the initial launcher to choose game settings.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It's pretty obvious all forms of mod addons are fanart.
DS didn't put tons of hidden renders and content in the game. What you see when you play is what you get.
As for the fanart it's kind of like me recording a few friends acting out a swordplay and then adding this to the original Empire Strikes back movie.. (Cutting between real movie fights and my 2 friends jerking off with woodensticks)
Sure it can fun, but it sure as hell isn't really Starwars :p

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
I wrote that adultpledge.com, and ask them if they allow such genres as incest, loli, and beastality. They haven't got back to me....

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes