LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
This game seems great, but it's so hard to see the sex scenes!!! Is there any walktrough? I mean one where it tells you what to do day by day...it seems so hard to succeed! I just found the first 10 days for an older version, and the others are about missions...and they are really long.

liangjialun0

Feb 8, 2018
To me incest is some love, twisted but special. It makes sad that this game has nothing to do with love, they don't even love each other enough to do this incest thing. There are nothing like DmD, DmD is sweet and romantic. Yet this game just happened so weird and fast. Lisa didn't even like Max and they just made her blow him. And this Max we're playing is a complete asshole. No respect to females, acting funny, always using dick first instead of his head. In the end we all just like Eric, wanted to fuck all the girls, be the man of the house.
I love incest game, this game is great, but it just isn't for me.

Reactions: smd90 and Asphyx

JC9750

Sep 18, 2017
The game has been banned by Patreon because of the game concepts.
Until the developer finds an alternate payment source it is on hold while he works on another game that will be posted on Patreon :(
Too bad, on of the best games I have ever played! Hopefully he will find the alternate way so he can go on making this game the best game there is!

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
This game seems great, but it's so hard to see the sex scenes!!! Is there any walktrough? I mean one where it tells you what to do day by day...it seems so hard to succeed! I just found the first 10 days for an older version, and the others are about missions...and they are really long.
This is an indepth guide to Version 0.9, it takes some time to get around in this guide but it's very well done.

Reactions: groq and LenioTG

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
To me incest is some love, twisted but special. It makes sad that this game has nothing to do with love, they don't even love each other enough to do this incest thing. There are nothing like DmD, DmD is sweet and romantic. Yet this game just happened so weird and fast. Lisa didn't even like Max and they just made her blow him. And this Max we're playing is a complete asshole. No respect to females, acting funny, always using dick first instead of his head. In the end we all just like Eric, wanted to fuck all the girls, be the man of the house.
I love incest game, this game is great, but it just isn't for me.
DmD is as special as a 30 year old fucking a 12 year old can be.

cotraud

Oct 1, 2017
I have looked up a few mods now and i had the feeling that you can't use more than 1 at a time.

Can anybody suggest the mod i should get when i want the most additional content?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is the skunked 13.007 the update, or do i need to download everything again?
There's no way to actually update the game, apart from downloading the whole game again. The Skunked version is smaller in size, but the image quality is reduced.
Just to add to what JasonJemodah's saying here, there are lots of "Skunked" versions of the games on these forums, due to @Pepé Le Pew going the extra mile to make the overall size of the games smaller, as JasonJemodah says, by lowering the image quality by a small amount, to make the image files smaller, thus reducing (substantially in some case) the size of the download we members have to do.

For anyone who doesn't know, they're called "Skunked" because the cartoon character Pepe Le Pew is a skunk. A horny french skunk, but a skunk nonetheless.
So when the F95 member Pepe Le Pew "works his magic" and makes a game download smaller (for games he can do it to) it's been Skunked, and is available as a separate download.

Great for people with bandwidth limits, and slower download speeds.
I've fully taken advantage of his time and generosity in a couple of games, for anything that's over a couple of gigabytes standard, because it takes approximately 1 hour per gigabyte to download something for me.

Kal_EL X007

Feb 14, 2018
hey people i think i am stuck with Lisa, have done the stuff with brother and gf(Olivia) spoke to her about doing stuff on our own(she sleeps naked but thats it nothing more)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes