1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
There is a good story ... and then there is too much story ...

This game is definitely too much ...

Plus this Eric character is really getting on my nerves ... i just can't be nice to him

and earning money seems to be quite an impossible task in this game

the Progress is very very Very slow ...

the only thing keeping me going is the possibility of getting some hot scenes
thats true, once you get rid of eric things move pretty fast. the easiest way is to use cheat mod for money then go to war with the douch

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/02/2018
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.13.0.007
Developer/Publisher: |
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)

- - - - - - -

Basic Mod*:
|

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

NORMAL VERSION (100% QUALITY. 1.7 GB)
- - - -
SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB)
- - - - - - -

ALL Mods>

Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

At what time today its new version will be released
Only GMT ☺

aceswild

Jun 25, 2017
so im kinda new to this game abd want to download it. But there are so many mods and so many different things i dont even know what to download. Do I basically have to download all mods to get the best experience from this game? Do I just download one mod along with the game? What the hell do I need to download along with the cracked game? there are so many options

Mac26

Jan 14, 2018
Haven't you read in the title of the thread: [Onhold]? So, no more versions. Not today, not tomorrow, not ... until ... who knows ...
Sorry for silly question mate i did not reconized it
thanks for reply:)

Reactions: groq

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
oh i see , so any others mode or cheat support this latest version ?
Go to the mod section of the forum for all mod related questions.

So, you can have sex with sisters, mom and aunt in every path?
You can have Sex with all of them on any of the 2 Lisa paths. But be aware if you do the Olivia path at start you will loose almost all Sex with Lisa, all Sex with Ann and basically all Sex with anyone after v10. So this is a bad path to concider if you are new to the game.

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
why not just comply with Patreon's rules and strip the incest out of BB and make it so the MC is a border or exchange student. it won't hurt the story any and for those who can't imagine them being family have an option when starting the game asking the relation of each NPC to the MC so you can make them anything you want. the game play is really good and the story is great it would be a shame to see this game put on the back burner and never updated again. or even better yet put the put the game open source and let the fans add to it. Patreon knows it has the game creators by the balls and can push them around and make them comply to anything they say even when it goes against "freedom of speech and Creativity" but what ever happens to BB I defiantly will be looking and waiting for updates.

ok thats my 2 cents end of rant :)

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
why not just comply with Patreon's rules and strip the incest out of BB and make it so the MC is a border or exchange student. it won't hurt the story any and for those who can't imagine them being family have an option when starting the game asking the relation of each NPC to the MC so you can make them anything you want. the game play is really good and the story is great it would be a shame to see this game put on the back burner and never updated again. or even better yet put the put the game open source and let the fans add to it. Patreon knows it has the game creators by the balls and can push them around and make them comply to anything they say even when it goes against "freedom of speech and Creativity" but what ever happens to BB I defiantly will be looking and waiting for updates.

ok thats my 2 cents end of rant :)
This has been talked about plenty of times. BB isn't allowed on Patreon, in whatever way. Just changing the names and stuff isn't going to work.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
There is a good story ... and then there is too much story ...

This game is definitely too much ...

Plus this Eric character is really getting on my nerves ... i just can't be nice to him

and earning money seems to be quite an impossible task in this game

the Progress is very very Very slow ...

the only thing keeping me going is the possibility of getting some hot scenes
Gaining money in this game is a drag and a half, use Ikaru's mod for that and just give yourself money, makes the game a lot better.

Story is pretty well written in this game compared to most of the games here if you can overlook faulty grammar here and there.

I agree that it sometimes takes too long though, somebody needs to make a mod so you can skip days. All Kira's interactions when making movies are about every 3-5 days so you have to just non stop click the hourglass for million times.

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
Gaining money in this game is a drag and a half, use Ikaru's mod for that and just give yourself money, makes the game a lot better.

Story is pretty well written in this game compared to most of the games here if you can overlook faulty grammar here and there.

I agree that it sometimes takes too long though, somebody needs to make a mod so you can skip days. All Kira's interactions when making movies are about every 3-5 days so you have to just non stop click the hourglass for million times.

If you link me that Ikaru mod ... i would be very thankful to you

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
This has been talked about plenty of times. BB isn't allowed on Patreon, in whatever way. Just changing the names and stuff isn't going to work.
thank for the reply
guess i missed those posts but still would be a huge waste to let this game just get forgotten

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
Go to the mod section of the forum for all mod related questions.

You can have Sex with all of them on any of the 2 Lisa paths. But be aware if you do the Olivia path at start you will loose almost all Sex with Lisa, all Sex with Ann and basically all Sex with anyone after v10. So this is a bad path to concider if you are new to the game.
Yes im new at the game, and now im stuck. Aunt told me something about the douctor and i donr know how to do that

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone know when the new update for this is coming out? If I remember correctly it usually came out every 2nd in month ?

Rendan

Apr 19, 2017
DS had lost a lot of patrons (last goal: 68% tendind downwards). By his last income i guess he lost more then 2-3k $ every month.

I won´t play Glamour because i can´t identify to play a female MC. And I guess a lot of his old patrons think same.

Right Now: 1958 patrons.

I´m curious to see how it´s end

Reactions: Kensey and lexus33
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes