dahaka3

May 6, 2017
DS had lost a lot of patrons (last goal: 68% tendind downwards). By his last income i guess he lost more then 2-3k $ every month.

I won´t play Glamour because i can´t identify to play a female MC. And I guess a lot of his old patrons think same.

Right Now: 1958 patrons.

I´m curious to see how it´s end

hahahahaaha

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
Just a question ,how to tell mom 'punish sisters privately' in the 'Mentor's moving on? how to trigger that?

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
DS had lost a lot of patrons (last goal: 68% tendind downwards). By his last income i guess he lost more then 2-3k $ every month.

I won´t play Glamour because i can´t identify to play a female MC. And I guess a lot of his old patrons think same.

Right Now: 1958 patrons.

I´m curious to see how it´s end
I notice he lost lots of patrons after Eric got the can and no extra content for those that liked a challenging game. It was a lot more interesting plot in my opinion. BB stood out because it was hard. Even though people complained about the non existent NTR they kept playing. then it just blended in with all the other incest games. Realize this game would still be going if he kept with Voyer and didn't step into incest.

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Will there still be updates to Big brother or not. And if yes, when?
This has been asked a thousand times, the author wants to keep updating Big Brother but it's still unknown when he updates Big Brother. He needs a new website for income for BB and he really wants to make Glamour, the new game.

Reactions: joybosa

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
I mean how i can punish my sisters privately?
I linked you to a thread with walkthroughs, just ctrl+f private punishments, it's under game mechanics in the v0.9 walkthrough.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes