Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
You will never have sex with Vicky, Eve, The shoping girl or Olivia if you are on the Lisa path.

CGRip means Graphic Rip. So it's only the pictures from the game and not the actual game.
oh thanks man , so probably should download with basegame+crack ?

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
You will never have sex with Vicky, Eve, The shoping girl or Olivia if you are on the Lisa path.

CGRip means Graphic Rip. So it's only the pictures from the game and not the actual game.
So, you can have sex with sisters, mom and aunt in every path?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey people i think i am stuck with Lisa, have done the stuff with brother and gf(Olivia) spoke to her about doing stuff on our own(she sleeps naked but thats it nothing more)
Olivia as girlfriend is a dead end path.
You need to go back to an earlier point (or restart) and choose one of the two options that lead to having Lisa as your girlfriend.

Reactions: TheDevian

ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
Since when is it on OnHold? Any why?
It was put on hold pretty recently and because he is making a new game and because BB goes against Patreon's new rules. As I have heard, he is still wants to continue BB eventually.

His new game looks good but the main character is a chick and that's a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Aiwa

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
It was put on hold pretty recently and because he is making a new game and because BB goes against Patreon's new rules. As I have heard, he is still wants to continue BB eventually.

His new game looks good but the main character is a chick and that's a deal breaker for me.
Good to know, thanks for telling me dude. I forgot about Patreon's "no incest" rule.

Metto Tornado

Dec 24, 2017
its actual a really good story if you take the time. if all you want is sex than it does take a little while
There is a good story ... and then there is too much story ...

This game is definitely too much ...

Plus this Eric character is really getting on my nerves ... i just can't be nice to him

and earning money seems to be quite an impossible task in this game

the Progress is very very Very slow ...

the only thing keeping me going is the possibility of getting some hot scenes

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes