TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
whats the difference between normal version and the second?
First version is the original so it's bigger in size. In the second version the quality was reduced by 10% in order to have a way smaller file. That's it.

zocx

May 2, 2017
Did Dark Silver just lost alot of patreons (2,129)? GOALS 80% complete

Looks like back to real life work LOL :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
on multiple save, i cant get the alice bj the night before aunt kira arrives.
She trusts me and i almost gave her all the books.
I did give her the chocolates.
there is no persuade option
All game play questions go here:

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
I just had a glitch happen in my last playing of BB, I had a glitch that I went to sleep at night and could not continue. Help?

Daedago

Oct 11, 2017
Hello, I have a problem with game. After succesfully completed "Wallet" (Eric in my control) I want to get rid of him using hacker option. However, when I do this, the game isn't progress. I can talk with mom about Eric disappear and nothing more. Cheats also doesn't work and and don't have option with Kate mom. I skip 30+ days and game not activation "New Job" opportunity like said in walktrough. Any idea?

Sorry for my English, but this not my native language.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
99% of the time there is some other trigger you need to activate first. This game is gated really hard. Did you talk with Kate by the pool after the bangs Alice? Did you meet up with everybody during the day to see if they have new dialog options? Did you make sure the mood meter is positive on everybody?

Daedago

Oct 11, 2017
It's my second chance to progress game. Previosly, I blocked option when Max punish sisters, so I can't progress Mentor opportunity. I rid of Eric before I give Alice erotic massage and almost everything was ok.

Now I want kick of Eric after sensual massage and I got this problem. And yes, I talked Kate after bangs Alice (now after this event I only give weed to her for other bangs), yes I met up with everyday and yes, everyone has positive mood meter.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes