QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
You have to do the Schoolgirl quest.

This option is available after:
  • buying the silk bathrobe
  • Relationship +1
  • have Max’s authority at least “Low”
At the beginning there is only one continuation - “Show me your tits” (Persuade). After a new continuation is available - “You have to give me a hand” - HJ.
I don't get what you are saying, mate. Does the Schoolgirl thing start after she gives me the first handjob with the aunt in the room or is it something that has to be done before i start the Mentor thing.

Very confussing

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Come on guys someone must know? Game was smooth sailing until Lisa gave the hj infront of the aunt.
took ages to get there now theres nothing and yea i gave her the bathrob and that hours ago thats how i got to the Mentor part

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
To me incest is some love, twisted but special. It makes sad that this game has nothing to do with love, they don't even love each other enough to do this incest thing. There are nothing like DmD, DmD is sweet and romantic. Yet this game just happened so weird and fast. Lisa didn't even like Max and they just made her blow him. And this Max we're playing is a complete asshole. No respect to females, acting funny, always using dick first instead of his head. In the end we all just like Eric, wanted to fuck all the girls, be the man of the house.
I love incest game, this game is great, but it just isn't for me.
well that is why Max didn't like Eric in the first place. Max wanted to BE Eric. Max has a Eric side in him. He wanted all females for himself. And during the course of the game he used every kind of manipulation possible to get them, psychological and physical. Max is Eric in a way.

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017
Actualy DS must share 50% of the blame of BB.After all he knows months before that Patreon is on crusade and he didn't do a thing about that.We can blame him too to not give us Lisa.He waste at least 3 updates on secondary stuff instead of closing Lisa's arc.
Also did he just said that the demo of Glamour will be practicaly a teaser?Like the demo of BB.WoW.After all that talking how his team is working on the game since summer 2017 and that last 40+days he work only on Glamour I was hoping for something more.Something at least like Milfy City demo in which you can actualy play the game and reach something.
Man... You can whine about not getting Lisa. I am disappointed we didn't get more of Aunt Kira content. Everyone has their preferences. I support DS because he would need to force alterations on a game that he planned to go in another direction. So it's better to drop a project as it is than suffer the pain of not being able to implement your original idea. Glamour will need time to get to BB state. But if you played the original Glamour you would know that it is more complicated scheme than Big Brother. It's more like a dating sim with a lot of characters involved and parallel story lines. So not only he will be building images from scratch but also the programming part will need to be built from scratch.
P.S. I bet even those pictures from demo will get you hard while playing :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Man... You can whine about not getting Lisa. I am disappointed we didn't get more of Aunt Kira content. Everyone has their preferences. I support DS because he would need to force alterations on a game that he planned to go in another direction. So it's better to drop a project as it is than suffer the pain of not being able to implement your original idea. Glamour will need time to get to BB state. But if you played the original Glamour you would know that it is more complicated scheme than Big Brother. It's more like a dating sim with a lot of characters involved and parallel story lines. So not only he will be building images from scratch but also the programming part will need to be built from scratch.
P.S. I bet even those pictures from demo will get you hard while playing :D
You understand that with 2MC and 30+NPC we probably won't see anything next months.Especialy with Kate unless she start corrupted we shouldn't expect sex in 0.3 like BB.With female MC that should be corrupted during the game you can't add sex scenes with secondary characters before the main dish/aka DmD/.I still want to believe he will at least give us Lisa's update next 3-4 months.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
If you follow DS on patreon you will see that he is spending a bit more time developing the infrastructure on glamour and giving his followers content, rather than just throwing a Demo out that is hardly worth downloading like some other developers. Glamour has more potential than BB that is why he wants to get the ground work done first. His loss of members is mainly because of the female MC only thing and secondarily because some of his fans only want INCEST and mild Pedo ie Older men fucking girls like DmD.

I dont see Glamour as much of a corruption game but rather a sim where a girl is spreading her wings after moving to the big city. If a girl learning about sex is corruption then, I guess you could call it a corruption game.

As for BB i think DS is right to put it on the back burner rather than bastardizing it into another game like Torrid Affairs. It is pretty much completed, if you compare the game to the original concept. Yes I would love to see more content later but I am satisfied with it as it is. None of the mods or options compare to the original game.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Masonlol

Feb 22, 2018
i
View attachment 5446

STORY:

Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 02/02/2018
Censorship: None
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Corruption, Voyeurism, Anal, Lesbian, Exhibitionism, Group Sex, BDSM, Blackmail, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Handjob, Seduction
Version: 0.13.0.007
Developer/Publisher: |
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
1.) Extract to the desired location.
1.5.) (Mod | Optional) Extract the Mod.txt to where the .exe is
2.) Open "BigBrother.exe" to play!

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)

- - - - - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

NORMAL VERSION (100% QUALITY. 1.7 GB)
- - - -
SKUNKED VERSION: (90% Quality. 500MB)
- - - - - - -

ALL Mods>

Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

i cant open the save files that i downloaded, can you help me?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If you follow DS on patreon you will see that he is spending a bit more time developing the infrastructure on glamour and giving his followers content, rather than just throwing a Demo out that is hardly worth downloading like some other developers. Glamour has more potential than BB that is why he wants to get the ground work done first. His loss of members is mainly because of the female MC only thing and secondarily because some of his fans only want INCEST and mild Pedo ie Older men fucking girls like DmD.

I dont see Glamour as much of a corruption game but rather a sim where a girl is spreading her wings after moving to the big city. If a girl learning about sex is corruption then, I guess you could call it a corruption game.

As for BB i think DS is right to put it on the back burner rather than bastardizing it into another game like Torrid Affairs. It is pretty much completed, if you compare the game to the original concept. Yes I would love to see more content later but I am satisfied with it as it is. None of the mods or options compare to the original game.
Actualy he will throw a demo that is hardly worth downloading.Or at least he said that on patreon.It will be almost same level of playability like BB 0.1-no save/load and you only can go around the rooms in the house and talk with Kate.Changing 10 outfits for me is not that exciting.

Reactions: Hlextor

Heldenfan23

Nov 16, 2017
So just to be Safe he is not going to work on Big Brother? If Yes does anyone know if he stop working on it forever or just for the moment? ( english is not my nativ language so my grammar is pretty shit sry)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So just to be Safe he is not going to work on Big Brother? If Yes does anyone know if he stop working on it forever or just for the moment? ( english is not my nativ language so my grammar is pretty shit sry)
Nobody knows. He is currently not working on BB.

junkerpee

Mar 13, 2018
I'm struck at New Job quest ,Can't find solution to watch movie together with two beatiful at 9 pm. can some one help me fix this ?

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
If he can find a Platform to get paid subscriptions like patreon that allow incest content then he would continue but for now, there are no trustworthy platforms for that yet.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes