xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Depraved Awakening.
Similar but with more characters and more options i like it i started

• "My Cute Cousin"
  • "Brothel King" its with a lot of options rpg if you like that king of style and in early development but promising
  • "Waifu Academy" Submissive & incest for those who enjoy that
but my recommendation will be the first one "My Cute Cousin". "Lovely Guests" its nice but the dude developing less and less probably will end the game eventually

Indy66

Oct 7, 2017
Honestly, the story was secondary for me. Having an antagonist made BB incredibly intriguing, but BB's big draw for me was the freaking art. In and of itself, the story was meh, but the art and models were freaking gorgeous. Ann and Lisa in particular. I wouldn't mind seeing DS do another story completely if they used the same models or same characters in a completely different setting.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Honestly, the story was secondary for me. Having an antagonist made BB incredibly intriguing, but BB's big draw for me was the freaking art. In and of itself, the story was meh, but the art and models were freaking gorgeous. Ann and Lisa in particular. I wouldn't mind seeing DS do another story completely if they used the same models or same characters in a completely different setting.
The artwork was awesome. I'd love to see one more update out of the game to close the Lisa arc. But then if BB does find somewhere else other than Patreon, I'd like to see him reboot the entire game and hopefully learn from his mistakes the first time through.

Indy66

Oct 7, 2017
The artwork was awesome. I'd love to see one more update out of the game to close the Lisa arc. But then if BB does find somewhere else other than Patreon, I'd like to see him reboot the entire game and hopefully learn from his mistakes the first time through.
I'd totally dig it. I'd support the hell out of a reboot if they kept the same style artwork and models.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Agreed. DS sure knows how to make gorgeous women. Especially how he models breasts. Just beautiful.
I've play some games where the female characters looked.. odd. Not all that pleasing to the eye.
Yeah. I just tried a game recently out of desperation, and while some of the models were good, others just seemed awful to me. In some cases, it was the proportions, as in really big breasts and butts. But there was also some pretty awful faces, and there were cases where it looked like cottage-cheese-type fat was added to thighs and asses. Again, maybe that's someone's fetish. The models in BB pretty universally hit a sweet spot for me. The actual personalities didn't always do it, but that's a different matter.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

skyhawk77

Jun 27, 2017
How can you run it under Linux as the staring file is the 'BigBrother.exe' file?
Wine allows lots of Windows applications to run on Linux, including this game.

What is the Linux "flavor" you are running? Arch, Ubuntu, Fedora? If I know what is your distribution, I can try to help setting up your environment for BB.

BigChris

Jan 14, 2018
Wine allows lots of Windows applications to run on Linux, including this game.

What is the Linux "flavor" you are running? Arch, Ubuntu, Fedora? If I know what is your distribution, I can try to help setting up your environment for BB.
Thanks Skyhawk. I have Ubuntu, Mint distribution.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm able to execute the BigBrother.exe file, but the display is as on the screen shot below. Maybe it's a meter of wine configuration?

View attachment 75883
You're running under Linux and get that? I only saw that running on a Mac with a wrapper.

Make sure you're using the latest Wine Staging (an experimental release train).

Reactions: BigChris

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have completely translated with the help of Drussler BB 0.13. Now we try to fix the errors and during the week I will post it.

Reactions: rulzlol

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Hey guys, please can you suggest me some worthy replacement for this game? I tried DoD and DmD... but not that great :/

BigChris

Jan 14, 2018
You're running under Linux and get that? I only saw that running on a Mac with a wrapper.

Make sure you're using the latest Wine Staging (an experimental release train).
Many thanks Goobdoob !!! It works :)
I followed your advice and installed the Wine Staging as describe on the page (for any other that may have similar issue):

I appreciate your kind help very much Goobdoob !

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Many thanks Goobdoob !!! It works :)
I followed your advice and installed the Wine Staging as describe on the page (for any other that may have similar issue):

I appreciate your kind help very much Goobdoob !
You're welcome!

I had the same issue, but with a wrapper (double clickable app) on a Mac. Just couldn't get it to work; I had to end up using command line Wine with Wine Staging.

skyhawk77

Jun 27, 2017
Thanks Skyhawk. I have Ubuntu, Mint distribution.
I assume you are running Mint 18, and that you are somewhat familiar with command line. I run without a problem with Wine 3.3 on Arch Linux.

Mint is on the conservative side, so the latest version of Wine in the built-in repository is 1.6. I do not know if BB runs on this version, but it is worth trying it first. If it does not work, we can try to install Wine 3.3 from a third-party repository on Mint [1].

I do not want to mess with your environment though. Do you already have Wine installed? If yes, do you know which version?

[1]

Reactions: graciouscrown
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes