HolayJose

Feb 13, 2018
Which download link do i press to get game? also do i have to download the incest mod for incest or does the game already have the incest, and if it all ready has incest what is the mod for, and what does cg stand for?

Kebaboni

Jul 1, 2017
As far as I am sad about Big Brother being dropped, I really enjoyed that game, Dark Silver has another project. A project he is reincarnating with original design and images - Glamour. I have played the first version of that game where he used images from the net and it had been one of the most interesting and involving games I played. He dropped that game for Big Brother. As far as I check his Patreon page - he is working on it right now and it looks beautiful. Don't blame Dark Silver for stopping Big Brother. It's not his fault that Patreon changed guidelines and the game didn't match. Re-working that game by the guidelines would be pain in the ass, doing it on a blog - could be, but even having a Patreon a lot of people play full content for free, if he did it just on a random blog, he wouldn't be financed as much and he wouldn't be so productive as he can on Patreon. And actually I am more excited about the new game reincarnated because now he has a lot of experience while creating Big Brother and I believe it will be even better.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Which download link do i press to get game? also do i have to download the incest mod for incest or does the game already have the incest, and if it all ready has incest what is the mod for, and what does cg stand for?
Mods are for cheating.. Money, stats and so on. They can break your game tho if your not careful.
CG = Computer Graphics. In other words it's the complete number of renders (Pictures) in the game.
So DL the game+crack version and read about mods before using them. If you only want the pictures DL CG-rip.
EDIT - The game is uncencored already so no need for content patsh to unlock anything.

jilxxxxxx

Jan 27, 2018
I have finished Big brother and Man of the HOUSE
Can you guys please suggest me
WHAT TO PLAY NEXT !!!

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
Does saves from 11 works with 13?
If not, how can I continue my progress from 11 without need to start from scratch in version 13?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
As far as I am sad about Big Brother being dropped, I really enjoyed that game, Dark Silver has another project. A project he is reincarnating with original design and images - Glamour. I have played the first version of that game where he used images from the net and it had been one of the most interesting and involving games I played. He dropped that game for Big Brother. As far as I check his Patreon page - he is working on it right now and it looks beautiful. Don't blame Dark Silver for stopping Big Brother. It's not his fault that Patreon changed guidelines and the game didn't match. Re-working that game by the guidelines would be pain in the ass, doing it on a blog - could be, but even having a Patreon a lot of people play full content for free, if he did it just on a random blog, he wouldn't be financed as much and he wouldn't be so productive as he can on Patreon. And actually I am more excited about the new game reincarnated because now he has a lot of experience while creating Big Brother and I believe it will be even better.
Actualy DS must share 50% of the blame of BB.After all he knows months before that Patreon is on crusade and he didn't do a thing about that.We can blame him too to not give us Lisa.He waste at least 3 updates on secondary stuff instead of closing Lisa's arc.
Also did he just said that the demo of Glamour will be practicaly a teaser?Like the demo of BB.WoW.After all that talking how his team is working on the game since summer 2017 and that last 40+days he work only on Glamour I was hoping for something more.Something at least like Milfy City demo in which you can actualy play the game and reach something.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes