a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could anyone help me progressing with Alice and Lisa? I've been doing the private punishments for a while now and taken some of Lisa's punishment in private but I haven't progressed anywhere... I can only fuck Lisa anally and Alice will sometimes give me a blowjob on the lounge, but I can't seem to progress further...'

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Yes...?
We don't really know, it all depends on when they can be in a position to once again continue BB without Patreon, whilst still doing their new game - Glamour.

I doubt it will be years, simply because they'd announce it as being abandoned, and so far they've only indicated that they'll be continuing it in the future.
DS will never get back to working on BB. His arrogance will simply not allow it. He'll soon understand what a huge mistake he made with Glamour. But getting back to working on BB? No, I don't think he'll ever do that. He'll see that as a personal loss against the "pirates".

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No, I don't think he'll ever do that. He'll see that as a personal loss against the "pirates".
You really come across like a spoilt child who had their toys taken away.
Considering he associated with the "pirates" on here several times, removing the DRM, responding to questions and statements, as well as providing us with access to his Discord to go into detail about the impending halt to development when the time was approaching, as well as giving reasons why.

If DS decides not to resume development of BB, then so be it. If he does go ahead with it again in the future, again, so be it.
He could give perfectly valid reasons not to continue development too, that contradict everything negative you and others could and have said, and it wouldn't change your minds at all.

Hell, if he could put aside his "arrogance" and not encrypt the image files, and keep to the promise to have version 0.13 still release without patreon, because of all the work that had already been done when the ban hammer loomed above, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to what people say about him. Especially when their words are loaded up with pointless bile and resentment.

What are the cg rips about please ???
They're just the pictures in the game.
You can download them and not touch the game at all, if you so choose.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
You really come across like a spoilt child who had their toys taken away.
Ahem ... This "spoiled child" supported him even with the bullshit DRM he tried to use. That was until this "spoiled child" read what DS was going to do with Glamour. All fine with me, I'll have to add. I made that choice, simple. But I am reading/hearing reactions @ DS about Glamour. AND I'm reading and hearing his responses. DS's responses (even at his patreon's questions) are more and more hostile. If you want to call me "negative"? That's your opinion. I think I'm not. But I've already found out that faith is often a delusion. For some it just takes a bit longer to sink in.

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
I don't get why authors should be mad about games being here for free. They most likely were and still are downloading games from here themselves. Imagine if you had to patreon every author or game you like. Impossible, unless you are a millionaire.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you guys send me to last walkthrough? thanks.
Everything we have is here:

Now if you have any game play question please ask here:

Reactions: lezbie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i download the Base Game + Crack: only mega 1 but there are only pictures do i need to download mega 2 to play the game? where do i find the game
No that should be the complete game.
Unpack it and then double click on the exe inside the folder to start up the game.

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
Bummer that this game got... well, censored first, and then officially cancelled. Was a huge fan of it for a while.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Here is my list of games I play.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a very nice choice of games, but, I'm sure you've missed a few
don't you also play: My Cute Cousin, Milfy City, Love And Submission and probably more? if not playing these mentioned games, I really think you should ;)

Reactions: blueandhack

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's a very nice choice of games, but, I'm sure you've missed a few
don't you also play: My Cute Cousin, Milfy City, Love And Submission and probably more? if not playing these mentioned games, I really think you should ;)
Yes I do play all those but they are still in my low content folder or they maybe a little hard for me to play being disable like "My Cute Cousin" is.
"I also play a lot of low content games like "The Tyrant" and "Freeloading Family" and many more."

Reactions: bobbo69
Feb 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
Sorry if it's been answered before, but I didn't see it anywhere. I tried playing this game a few times but get this weird graphical bug (see attachment). This happens no matter what size I use and even fullscreen. I'm using Wine on my newish MacBook. I downloaded, deleted, came back a week later and re-downloaded with same result. I don't have any mods downloaded either. To clarify, this happens before I even hit the title screen.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes