Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Not sure if this already exists, but I removed all of the Russian from the game scripts to make it easy and quick to read. I saw a download for the game dialog in only English, but not the actual game scripting. Do anything with it or host it somewhere else if you want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can I see Lisa masturbating at night?
Get this once but not sure what to do
Do not offer her to join you if you do its over and you will not be able to move forward.
She will do it 2 more times and it can take weeks for them to happen just keep her mood and Max authority over her as high as you can get them.

Reactions: Art08

VoSpader

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, so this game looks pretty good from what i can tell but the problem is I'm having trouble just playing the game. I added screenshots so you can see what i see and I'm way to lazy to look at 1200 pages for an answer.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, so this game looks pretty good from what i can tell but the problem is I'm having trouble just playing the game. I added screenshots so you can see what i see and I'm way to lazy to look at 1200 pages for an answer.
Did you unpack the game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone,
Sorry if it's been answered before, but I didn't see it anywhere. I tried playing this game a few times but get this weird graphical bug (see attachment). This happens no matter what size I use and even fullscreen. I'm using Wine on my newish MacBook. I downloaded, deleted, came back a week later and re-downloaded with same result. I don't have any mods downloaded either. To clarify, this happens before I even hit the title screen.
See this post:

@TCMS could we get that linked in the OP? We're seeing a lot of these "help me run it on my Mac" posts. I'm thinking in a spoiler titled "How to run on MacOS"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
When new update?
Never as far as anyone knows.

DarkSilver starts a game then drops it then starts a new game and drops it now he is on his 3rd game and will drop it sometime in the next 1-12 months.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I am a new game developer. I want to develop a game in which i need to use game characters. I like some characetrs from this game .How can i use this game's characters in to other game? Can any one help me?

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
Could anyone help me progressing with Alice and Lisa? I've been doing the private punishments for a while now and taken some of Lisa's punishment in private but I haven't progressed anywhere... I can only fuck Lisa anally and Alice will sometimes give me a blowjob on the lounge, but I can't seem to progress further...'

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
I am at your point too, although my progress with Ann (mom) improved a lot with the v13 update but as Alice goes...occasional fucks on punishments, morning spider incidents, occasional lounge sex...no sex with her as far as i know

fasz222

Sep 23, 2017
How to advance Mentor quest? Im doing the anal part with aunt, but it seems like it doesnt want to advance anymore, i did it like 10 times and its all the same always. Also how to give Kate the weed? Im at the point where i can chose to fuck her or get a bj but it doesnt want to advance either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to advance Mentor quest? Im doing the anal part with aunt, but it seems like it doesnt want to advance anymore, i did it like 10 times and its all the same always. Also how to give Kate the weed? Im at the point where i can chose to fuck her or get a bj but it doesnt want to advance either.
We can not answer game play questions in this thread, please go here to ask:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Welp didnt know i had to, I'm playing on pc if that helps. These games usually are just download and play.
These game are download unpack then play otherwise you can not save and sometime you have many errors.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Welp didnt know i had to, I'm playing on pc if that helps. These games usually are just download and play.
If you're using Steam/Origin/Uplay, then yeah that's how it "usually" works.
Games from GoG are more like "traditional" PC gaming (and how console gaming has been becoming) in that you have to install it, then you can play.

The fact that you were able to look into the compressed file, shows you have something like winrar/7zip, so you know what they're for. Based on that, it's not a great leap of logic to surmise that if you're presented with an obviously compressed file, you have to uncompress it with the software that allowed you to even get as far as you did in the first place.

Reactions: VOYEUR

VoSpader

Sep 24, 2017
If you're using Steam/Origin/Uplay, then yeah that's how it "usually" works.
Games from GoG are more like "traditional" PC gaming (and how console gaming has been becoming) in that you have to install it, then you can play.

The fact that you were able to look into the compressed file, shows you have something like winrar/7zip, so you know what they're for. Based on that, it's not a great leap of logic to surmise that if you're presented with an obviously compressed file, you have to uncompress it with the software that allowed you to even get as far as you did in the first place.
Yeah its all unpacked, and I'm sorry if im slow but its all in a file after i extracted it with winrar. Like i said sorry if I'm slow or something Thats usually all it takes to play games like this.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I am a new game developer. I want to develop a game in which i need to use game characters. I like some characetrs from this game .How can i use this game's characters in to other game? Can any one help me?
U just have to keep looking. Some devs are happy to share their work so that they can advertise about themselves.
And why don't u pm Dark Silver and tell him your offer?

Reactions: joybosa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried to save the game bit after I closed it the game got restarted is there any way to save without starting from start and is there any walkthrough where it tells u what dialogue to choose.
You must unpack the game and you can save all you want.

All info we have is in the first 3 post here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes