a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,
Sorry if it's been answered before, but I didn't see it anywhere. I tried playing this game a few times but get this weird graphical bug (see attachment). This happens no matter what size I use and even fullscreen. I'm using Wine on my newish MacBook. I downloaded, deleted, came back a week later and re-downloaded with same result. I don't have any mods downloaded either. To clarify, this happens before I even hit the title screen.
Take your save games out place in a safe place and delete the game and all file in there to the trash can and unpack a new set of the game and do not use that outdated program on it and place your save games back in and play as the game is meant to be played.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Hi Fox, I find this websites is recruiting uploaders and u are one. So u upload games or just your games? Just curious.

Feb 25, 2018
Take your save games out place in a safe place and delete the game and all file in there to the trash can and unpack a new set of the game and do not use that outdated program on it and place your save games back in and play as the game is meant to be played.
Thanks for the reply @a1fox3, but to clarify, I have no saves because I've never been able to play the game. This error happens as soon as I open it. I've never even seen the title screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply @a1fox3, but to clarify, I have no saves because I've never been able to play the game. This error happens as soon as I open it. I've never even seen the title screen.
Did you use a program on the game files?

Ean Deslate

Feb 24, 2018
how can i activate the cheats??? when i log in the computer in the game when i press the cheat menu it seems that it doesnt work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
homework bug fix does not seem to work, doesn't show up on cheats
Sorry but we can not answer gameplay questions here so I answered it here:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can i do "So, are you ready Lisa?" question, i ask but she says "Not now, Max."
Sorry but we can not answer game play questions in this thread, please go here to ask your questions:

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Hi, can anyone help me get lisa to date me?... all i can do with her is study... kira is helping me with the lesbians talk to mom... kate wants me to go to alice room watch them.... but i cant do nothing with lisa... any help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, can anyone help me get lisa to date me?... all i can do with her is study... kira is helping me with the lesbians talk to mom... kate wants me to go to alice room watch them.... but i cant do nothing with lisa... any help?
It is straight up forward with Lisa and you must chose her route at the beginning of the game to be your GF, if you have Olivia as your GF then you do not get anything with Lisa outside of what you can do with Olivia.

Mood and Max authority over her must be very high to maxed out for stuff to happen with Lisa and your relationship must improve by 1 at the beginning of that game to even have a chance with her.

Reactions: xesp

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
well i applyed the mod.txt when started the game, any problem with that? And i also choose her to forget about the guy... (im starting the sensual massages with alice now) but lisa... i dont have any options with her i guess is just help her study.. what can i do? Do i need to start over??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well i applyed the mod.txt when started the game, any problem with that? And i also choose her to forget about the guy... (im starting the sensual massages with alice now) but lisa... i dont have any options with her i guess is just help her study.. what can i do? Do i need to start over??
Anymore game play questions need to go here:

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes