jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I have a problem: I've finally stolen the wallet from Eric but I can't say the "stop turning my family against me" and I think it's because the wallet event happened before the scene with Kira and Eric. So basically now when I talk to him I have two options: say him that I want him to stop blackmailing Kira (and he asks me about how to get Alice) and the part with "I've found your wallet" but without the option of "stop turning my family against me" what should I do? Should I have to pay him 300 bucks do the Kira dialogue and wait until the next ocassion, or it's a bug that I can't fix? The best option I have right now is say him "stay away from my sisters and Kira" but with this one I can't get rid of him

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
any dev statement that motivated changing the tag to abandoned?

I really hope DS comes back and continue the game at some point

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Normally it happens after 2 months of no communication with the dev, so I guess it's 2 months of nothing new about the game.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
dem this news sting painfully its one of the best games here why he didn't start a site like the DMD developer did ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its a shame that it is now abandoned, DS had almost 3k supporters and now its down to a little over 1700 and once the supporters find out you must download part of the game and there save game each time they want to play her will lose even more supporters.

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Its a shame that it is now abandoned, DS had almost 3k supporters and now its down to a little over 1700 and once the supporters find out you must download part of the game and there save game each time they want to play her will lose even more supporters.
yes indeed, it's just a matter of time.
he will lose many more in the next months .... he has done a stupid and will pay the consequences

Reactions: Celldweller6

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
@Snugglepuff : I would like to remind you of the following!

Sleep well. ;)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I would say that Dark Silver expressed months ago that he wanted to stop making this game. As he was talking glamour up 2 to 3 months before BB got shut down. Would not be surprised if he reported himself to Patreon so he could make an excuse to stop. He still makes excuses for why he can't continue the game. Point is he is done with BB. If he wanted too could do Buy me a coffee like dots. but won't

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
It's good the status is now abandoned. Makes it easier to reply to all the new posts asking, when is the new uppdate comming?.. It's not.
As for trying the same route as DmD and other games they aren't really going well and we still don't know how Patreon will react when they get news on the fact Mr Dots is still releasing DmD even tho on a diffrent page. Perhaps he will get his account closed by Patreon. Only time will tell. The same can be said for Glamour. It's not off to a good start. Few likes the story and no one will care for the "always online" feature. DS said early his working on setting his own site up but that may well be to soften the blow after BB was abandoned. We will see what happens in 2-3 months time.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I would say that Dark Silver expressed months ago that he wanted to stop making this game. As he was talking glamour up 2 to 3 months before BB got shut down. Would not be surprised if he reported himself to Patreon so he could make an excuse to stop. He still makes excuses for why he can't continue the game. Point is he is done with BB. If he wanted too could do Buy me a coffee like dots. but won't
Should add another reason is he can't get people to pay $40 on Buy me a Coffee so can't get the rubes. It all proves to me that he is just making the games for the money and not also for the love of making it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@JohnPonn

Have you tried "A New Home" yet, its got a great starting story.
You might want to hold off for the new update that should be out very soon, but it is or has a great starting story.

A New Home has the potential to take the #1 spot on this site if it keeps going.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I still have hopes of seeing more from the game. I don't need much more. I just want some closure with Lisa. The Lisa's Special Day game helped some with that, but I'd still like to see DS's take on sex with Lisa.

I have started playing other games now that this game has stopped making new updates. There's some good ones out there, but this one still had the best graphics of any of them. Some come close, and many are more graphic in what they show, which can be nice. But there's just something about how DS does his renders that makes them really appealing. And I must share the same taste in women that he does, because I love how every woman in the game looks. Ann is a definitely a milf, but not there stereotypical one with huge breasts and ass. Most of the women are balanced in proportions versus huge breasts and the like.

DS never really liked this game. He had different things in mind for it, but do too did his audience. Initially, he probably saw Patreon's crackdown on incest as a convenient excuse to stop work on the game. But I don't see Glamour going all that well for him. So it's a question now of how well it does go versus how much money could be made somewhere by working on BB.

Reactions: BobBubbles

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
There are a lot of loopholes that should have helped DarkSilver in continuing BB's storyline;
1. Kira did mention she enjoys Max more than RIP Eric, so he could extend the story by being left with Kira every Sat shopping, so they could have fun with each other along with Kira having the possibility of gaining access to MAx website.
2. Regarding the website, he did mention that adult access was denied in the early versions of this game, so meaning there is the possibility that Ann has already some knowledge of what he did on the net, which then resulted to Eric gaining access to some video of them (Max and Kira) at Ann room. And that she just likes to mess with them same as Kira, because deep inside she also perverted. Focusing on this story path should have many alternate endings for the game.
3. Lisa clearly wanted to give Max her virginity, but what if Ann thru a new AV co-directed with Kira will this become posssible...wouldn't it be a spicy update for all of us?
4. As for the fate of Ahole Eric, I did suggest that wouldn't it be better to have Max undergone some training to at least beat the hell up the enemy before the goons got to him, I mean in real life would any of wanna do this to the person to made our life miserable?
Lastly, I like the idea that the rest of the women in his life would agree they wanted Max just for sex but he has to choose which of them has the sole right to his dick because in real life, even incest, if he can't focus on only one, one of them might just chopped "Big Max" into pieces?
Any one agrees with me? .....

Reactions: tecmoxninja
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes