Aug 9, 2017
I'm both sad and glad that abandoned tag has been put on the game now, sad that in my opinion the best game on this website is officially dead but glad that the torture of its still on hold maybe he could make an announcement and he'd be back on track again but really deep down everyone knew that wouldn't be happening.
I'm actually happy though that he has lost over a thousand patreons because it shows the support that this game had and the fact all DS does is talk bs about there was no way around dropping BB that he had to drop that's lies plenty of ways around it look at Mr Dots and Faerin, that Glamour has to be released as a technical demo with no content in it whatsoever and you get the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" again bs ICSTOR has built Italy with Milfy City in just two updates and its full of content.
But its all okay if you want to play a barbie game where you can be a good girl or a bad girl which has never been done before ever its totally an original idea then all you'll have to do is wait 6 to 7 months for any content.

Reactions: Overgrown

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The Short Answer
Well Part 1 is Patreon shut the game down because of Incest. So DS had to find something to charge $40 for

Part 2 is that Dark Silver and his Team got Board with making this game and since he can't get paid what he want's to get paid for making it he stopped making it.

If anyone wants's him to make it again the simple way would be to drop your pledges and when you cancel it put in the reason box I paid for Big Brother
Actualy the main reason is DS didn't want to continue the game.He use patreons rules as excuse.He didn't change anything in the game or his patreon page for 6 months waiting Patreon to step in and "force" him to remove BB.His idea was to make a game in which MC is mostly watching others have sex,not the other way around.Of course he didn't say that from the beginning and patrons and fans bombard him with messages to change the game to what he promote that the game will be-Best incest story of your life.
So he lost the way to make a voyeur and even NTR game,because obviously not many wants to grind only to watch Eric having sex with the family.DS lost the interest pretty fast,around 0.6.BTW same happen with Glamour 1.0.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
The part with Eric bossing everyone should have been more explored... That would have made BB more unique than the run of the mill incest fest that it became... so sad... Does anyone know any game which has Eric type of story??

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
The part with Eric bossing everyone should have been more explored... That would have made BB more unique than the run of the mill incest fest that it became... so sad... Does anyone know any game which has Eric type of story??
It's pretty unique in that terms. It was sadly never really finished due to crowd's outrage. The Tyrant has some similarities. If you don't mind VNs Babysitter is superior in that terms and has plenty of choices that can lead to similiar scenarios and routes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If your the type of player that likes to watch your family get fuck by dip shits then here you go.
The Tyrant:

Me I like to love my family instead of giving them to dip shits that only want sex from them.
So go watch them screw your family all you want to.

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
It's pretty unique in that terms. It was sadly never really finished due to crowd's outrage. The Tyrant has some similarities. If you don't mind VNs Babysitter is superior in that terms and has plenty of choices that can lead to similiar scenarios and routes
That is what I meant by so sad it was abandoned... I was really looking forward to fuck olivia's mom...

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
If your the type of player that likes to watch your family get fuck by dip shits then here you go.
The Tyrant:

Me I like to love my family instead of giving them to dip shits that only want sex from them.
So go watch them screw your family all you want to.
Dont get me wrong... I loved playing all of BB... That is what I meant by so sad it was abandoned... I was really looking forward to fuck olivia's mom...

rcastro

Apr 20, 2018
hi, i use the hack to up the masage skill to max, now i can't buy the sexy masage course, its because the hack or bug the game? (sory for my bad nglish)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi, i use the hack to up the masage skill to max, now i can't buy the sexy masage course, its because the hack or bug the game? (sory for my bad nglish)
Wrong thread for help question so please go here to ask:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is he didn't even once marketing the game to be something like that.He just say he will make the best incest game.And if you don't know that can't be done with only watching Eric having sex with every girl in the game.He should from the start promote the game to be the best voyeuristic game.Obviously he didn't want to do that because there is not enought money in that target group.So he just lie to both type of fans.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The problem is he didn't even once marketing the game to be something like that.He just say he will make the best incest game.And if you don't know that can't be done with only watching Eric having sex with every girl in the game.He should from the start promote the game to be the best voyeuristic game.Obviously he didn't want to do that because there is not enought money in that target group.So he just lie to both type of fans.
Yeah, it was advertised as incest, but DS himself admitted he doesn't get the incest fetish. So his idea of incest was to turn it into a NTR-ish game where you watched Eric fuck your family, or cut deals with him to get his sloppy seconds. When the entire Eric thing pissed off the majority of people, he altered course, but still couldn't wrap his head around the incest fetish, so made it a game where Max schemed to make family members do sexual things with him, or other people made them do those things with you. There wasn't much if any honest seduction or romance for those that wanted it, and the game kept going back into blackmail and domination themes again and again.

Update .13 was very promising, because we finally got Ann, and there was some honest lust and maybe even some affection there. There was still the specter of Alice's control, and Lisa subbing to her sister, repeating the theme of the family following everyone but Max. I think there was still a good update or two left in the game, but on the other hand, I have no real desire to follow up any of the loose ends with all of the side-characters. Now that I've had Ann, all I really want is Lisa to make my life complete.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno about Best incest game but secondary title was Incest game of your life. And it was incest even tho it wasn't the best probably. Eric was there since early versions and he was clearly meant to be later as well. Don't wanna argue about him as a character as it was debated endless times (in my opinion BB would never achieve its success without this character). My point is that DS implemented a route and that route would be left unfinished if whole game wasn't abandoned. That's rare even on Patreon. Probably the most unprofessional approach to gaming development dev can have - it could have been easier to just remove 1 choice in a game and whole problem would be done as game would have no such route.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dunno about Best incest game but secondary title was Incest game of your life. And it was incest even tho it wasn't the best probably. Eric was there since early versions and he was clearly meant to be later as well. Don't wanna argue about him as a character as it was debated endless times (in my opinion BB would never achieve its success without this character). My point is that DS implemented a route and that route would be left unfinished if whole game wasn't abandoned. That's rare even on Patreon. Probably the most unprofessional approach to gaming development dev can have - it could have been easier to just remove 1 choice in a game and whole problem would be done as game would have no such route.
What you expect.The guy abandone Glamour 1.0 too.Wouldn't be surprise if he do the same about Glamour 2.0 around the end of the year.
Do you know how many of his promises from BB 0.2 DS actualy keep and make it in the game?I will tell you-just one.The possibility to use the saves from previous version.That's all he menage to do for one year.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
The Short Answer
Well Part 1 is Patreon shut the game down because of Incest. So DS had to find something to charge $40 for

Part 2 is that Dark Silver and his Team got Board with making this game and since he can't get paid what he want's to get paid for making it he stopped making it.

If anyone wants's him to make it again the simple way would be to drop your pledges and when you cancel it put in the reason box I paid for Big Brother
The reason 2 I even try to "understand" (money speaking louder, I'm not too surprised :() but the reason 1...

I know of this ban on Patreon for this type of content, but like so many games I follow, DEV could simply change some phrases and names in the game, is what many of the games they had as part of the incest content are doing, we know that the game has incest, just like Patreon himself know it, but, if there doesn't have anything in the game that proves it, they can't and they have no reason to cancel it. Mod's can easily fix the original phrases and names for our entertainment to be complete :eek:penedeyewink:

Now talking about the posts that came up after you answered me, if the DS really didn't want to continue the game to follow incest, he actually did very badly by lying to the Patreons and FreeFans about being the best incest game, so, what I understood from the comments, he wanted to make a game for voyeurism, which can please a group but not enough to earn him money, for that reason I have to agree with what armion82 said, he lied to both groups. (making it clear that I met the game now, I am reading the comments and still forming my opinion, I can not say 100% what is true or what is not about the Dark Silver.)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes