camare jr

Apr 23, 2018
how unlock ero massage lesson (bugged?) i've more 100 massage corporal in alice and dont can do lesson in laptop

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He just didn't want to continue, plain and simple. It's not like there weren't enough ideas or opportunities for an approach, he just didn't want to develop this game anymore and now he (and his fellow whatevers) are paying the price for it.

Reactions: lockhear

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Eventually abandoned ...
It was the best game ever.

Is there any way for someone to take over the game after the author throws away or gives up the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how unlock ero massage lesson (bugged?) i've more 100 massage corporal in alice and dont can do lesson in laptop
For help you need to go here:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
Have not tried A new Home but i'll check it out :)
I got a little side tracked playing Corruption. Crasy game and not a lot of story, but probably the most sex i ever seen in these adult renpys games :p Every girl has like 5-25 diffrent events and theres like 25+ girls so you can get lost a while trying to get them all :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He just didn't want to continue, plain and simple. It's not like there weren't enough ideas or opportunities for an approach, he just didn't want to develop this game anymore and now he (and his fellow whatevers) are paying the price for it.
The problem is that he didn't want to continue old Glamour too,so he abandoned it.Seems he just got tired from each game very fast,around 7-8 months.Not to mention he lie so many times.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
Have not tried A new Home but i'll check it out :)
I got a little side tracked playing Corruption. Crasy game and not a lot of story, but probably the most sex i ever seen in these adult renpys games :p Every girl has like 5-25 diffrent events and theres like 25+ girls so you can get lost a while trying to get them all :)
Ya I looked at that one but I don't do "Mind Control and Slave".

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
@JohnPonn

Have you tried "A New Home" yet, its got a great starting story.
You might want to hold off for the new update that should be out very soon, but it is or has a great starting story.

A New Home has the potential to take the #1 spot on this site if it keeps going.
i don't think so , the chara design and models quality is far from big brother/dreams of desire , they are kinda ugly

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Normally it happens after 2 months of no communication with the dev, so I guess it's 2 months of nothing new about the game.
It was actualy more than 3 months.And contraire to DmD it seems he will not deliver at least one more update for Lisa.

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Nope, he's done. Think he will lose supporters on Glamor too as he can't comment on a project and see it out. Also, anyone that thinks they can continue this game you would have to be able to fund it and be able to render scenes as good as Dark Silver's team can. There is a lot of Photoshop involved but no one can figure out what their secret is.

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
I should find out in the comments why DEV does not want/can continue with the game, but since there are more than 1k of comments (yes, I read a few comments but they were not very explanatory unfortunately) I prefer to ask someone from here who accompanies the DEV/Game longer to answer this.

I, after playing a lot, realized that the story is incredible (although grind is an annoying thing), in my opinion, I find it a waste of work not to have finished this game, there are still many possibilities and ways to explore with the characters and with the game itself...

This emoji can express what I feel about the game being abandoned: :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: CoyoteB and Paniya

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I should find out in the comments why DEV does not want/can continue with the game, but since there are more than 1k of comments (yes, I read a few comments but they were not very explanatory unfortunately) I prefer to ask someone from here who accompanies the DEV/Game longer to answer this.

I, after playing a lot, realized that the story is incredible (although grind is an annoying thing), in my opinion, I find it a waste of work not to have finished this game, there are still many possibilities and ways to explore with the characters and with the game itself...

This emoji can express what I feel about the game being abandoned: :FeelsBadMan:
The Short Answer
Well Part 1 is Patreon shut the game down because of Incest. So DS had to find something to charge $40 for

Part 2 is that Dark Silver and his Team got Board with making this game and since he can't get paid what he want's to get paid for making it he stopped making it.

If anyone wants's him to make it again the simple way would be to drop your pledges and when you cancel it put in the reason box I paid for Big Brother

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
The Short Answer
Well Part 1 is Patreon shut the game down because of Incest. So DS had to find something to charge $40 for

Part 2 is that Dark Silver and his Team got Board with making this game and since he can't get paid what he want's to get paid for making it he stopped making it.

If anyone wants's him to make it again the simple way would be to drop your pledges and when you cancel it put in the reason box I paid for Big Brother
so that means patreon forbid incest?
what about incest mod?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes