Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
this one isnt working for me.. i wasnt able to download it :FeelsBadMan:

if the linck in OP, does not work .... download it directly from

(click the green button at the top)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Tbh this is a good game which is executed in the greatest and worst ways possible.

I personally dont like the stats system, I think they should be by numbers and not by letters because you often need to spend days / weeks interacting with a certain character just to raise up the stats and during those times you have no fucking clue if you're doing it right, wrong or you aren't doing nothing at all.

The second issue I have is that it's a cycle based game. What this means is that you can't go from no authority (for example) to max authority back to lowest authority and back to max authority in a playthrough. What happens as a result of this is that you can't have access to all or most of the scenes in one playthrough.

Third Issue is money. It's so blatently bad that the first thing people were begging (me included) is for a way to cheat money.

Fourth issue is lack of info about skills. This is usually not a problem has a person goes experiments and finds out more about them, but apart from the fact that even playing you dont get info on certain skills of certain people (not going to go into this) the fact that this game suffers from the seconds issue (up there) this basically means that if you want a story based on authority you're likely to have to repeat the game several times before you can only understand the authority mechanism.

Fifth issue is the dev not giving info of when the version ends or what scenes there (a list system with check marks showing what you've got would be perfect, along side with the stats/route you need to take).

Sixth and final issue, it's all of the issues above. Sure now we have patience to play around and try to find stuff, but we'll have to repeat ourselves in the future versions and playing this over and over and over again will end up in people giving up on playing future versions or wait for a long time before they actually go back to playing.

:p Otter criticism over :p

I disagree with your second issue.

I like that the developer outright fucks you out of scenes if you don't choose your words carefully. Sure he can make it a little more obvious so your more conscious in your choices but i'm tired of adult games turning into a "click fest" where you do nothing but spam clicks until you reach the scenes with no worry or thought.

In build up heavy games like this, it wouldn't make sense to let you unlock all of the scenes as that would completely shit on all of the conscious build up you've been leading up to.

For example, why should you be able to unlock scenes that you would normally get as a "nice" brother when you've been playing like a complete douche for the most part?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If anybody wants to enlighten me, how do you edit unity games

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I might have forgotten that I left my computer uploading this and drifted off :oops: thread is updated with the new links :)

Reactions: qwertrewq

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Is there any form of walkthrough for this game? Would give some context here, can't seem to see the stealth/massage/persuasion variables. There's a chance they're done in a very silly way.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm a god.

Seriously though, 4chan.

Also, how do you unlock the footjob from the sister (during the foot massage)?
Candies. You need to give them to her before the massage :)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok after looking at the images I need to ask how to get some scenes:
50 otter points to whoever answers.

Alisa:
How to get mom to spank her.
How to get mom to spank her without panties.
How to spank her.
How to spank her and get a hard on.

Mom:
How to get the scene where mom and eric are in the bed (apparently after fucking)
How to get the scene with eric fucking mom (Bondage).
How to get mom to undress in front of you.

And that's all. I've gotten the rest so o_O

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Candies. You need to give them to her before the massage :)
I gave them to her and nothing happens?

Mind sharing your saves where the scenes happen?

Anyway, to answer your questions

How to make mom spank the sisters:

Sister scenes:
Little sister with black hair - Help her with her homework and give her the wrong answers (make sure you act like a douche to her when you're offering your help with her homework)

Older sister with brown hair - find cigarrettes in her room and "set her up" (make sure you don't tell on her when you first catch her smoking and the mom asks you about it)

Mom Scenes:
Peak in their room when they're both in it to find them fucking (make sure your nice to eric and eventually their sex scenes get more lewd with the bondage).

To get mom to undress you need to be good mates with Eric and eventually he will convince the mother to let you watch them fuck. Soon after when you barge into her room while she's getting dressed you will then be allowed to ask her if you can "watch her".

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I hate Erik but I'll make a deal with him, although only if there is a way to get rid of him in the future... I don't want to share the women, I'm the alpha in the fucking house!!!

I think the best way to make money is with the website, investing money in that.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
Ok after looking at the images I need to ask how to get some scenes:
50 otter points to whoever answers.

Alisa:
How to get mom to spank her.
How to get mom to spank her without panties.
How to spank her.
How to spank her and get a hard on.

Mom:
How to get the scene where mom and eric are in the bed (apparently after fucking)
How to get the scene with eric fucking mom (Bondage).
How to get mom to undress in front of you.

And that's all. I've gotten the rest so o_O
Alisa:
Find cigarettes in room and set her up.
Get her to not wear panties by catching her smoking at the pool.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Mom:
Doggy-style Mom on bed comes from friends path with douche.
Ditto (it's the current end of that path).
Ditto (also end of path, option just appears when you enter her room).

Edit:
Mom and Erik picture you're referring to is probably from peeking into their room after they've had the doggy-style sex on the friends path.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Alisa:
Find cigarettes in room and set her up.
Get her to not wear panties by catching her smoking at the pool.
Ditto.
Ditto.

Mom:
Doggy-style Mom on bed comes from friends path with douche.
Ditto (it's the current end of that path).
Ditto (also end of path, option just appears when you enter her room).

Edit:
Mom and Erik picture you're referring to is probably from peeking into their room after they've had the doggy-style sex on the friends path.
The pics i'm mentioning about mom are attached.

Reactions: Drag45 and D2K
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes