TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I gave them to her and nothing happens?

Mind sharing your saves where the scenes happen?
Don't have the saves bc I deleted them so I could upload the game :( . When I went to massage her feet and I had the candies the option appeared to give her some and she eats them and the following dialog proceeds to happen which triggers the "footjob" scene

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
The pics i'm mentioning about mom are attached.
The first one is the doggy bondage that comes from being nice to Erik. Takes a while, important points are you need to be nice to him, get caught spying on them, talk to him and agree to what he wants, get caught again and then talk to him again when he's alone in Mom's room.

Second picture is part of the same path when Erik tells Mom to allow you to watch and she agrees (triggered by being caught spying again).

D

Deleted member 9433

the only money mod gave ma a white screen? anyone else got this ?

same problem with the money and stats ... what do i have to do? just exchange the inpacked file with the file in the normal mod ?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

same problem with the money and stats ... what do i have to do? just exchange the inpacked file with the file in the normal mod ?
Just go to the managed folder and replace the file there with the one you downloaded. If it's the money and stats mod then just put the files there. If it's the other just put the files there o_O

D

Deleted member 9433

Just go to the managed folder and replace the file there with the one you downloaded. If it's the money and stats mod then just put the files there. If it's the other just put the files there o_O
Hmm I was just doing this.
I unpacked the file and then i went to the Folder BigBrother-0.2.001/BigBrohter_Data/Managed and replaced the file with was already there.
Then i start the game and when into screen changes i got i white screen ...

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Fifth issue is the dev not giving info of when the version ends or what scenes there (a list system with check marks showing what you've got would be perfect, along side with the stats/route you need to take).
This is partially covered in the opportunities list, since it tells you if you reached the path's end.
Though, weirdly enough I enjoy this game more when left kinda in the dark and trying stuff instead of actively hunting bullet points.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is partially covered in the opportunities list, since it tells you if you reached the path's end.
Though, weirdly enough I enjoy this game more when left kinda in the dark and trying stuff instead of actively hunting bullet points.
The opportunities list is broken af though :/

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i mean alll stats girls stats personal stats and money :))
if is something like this here then maybe i miss :)
a link if you can ty :D
The post quoted below contains a cheat file that has that, only minor detail is that the skills stats arent maxed (stealth etc etc) but that should be manageable untill he updates it :)

Can someone give this a try for me? Works on my machine.

This is a FULL CHEAT version of the game. Money set to $50,000 and all reputations maxed out at the start. I don't know what effect this will have on the game in terms of storyline as I don't really play it.

Instructions:

BACKUP YOUR CURRENT FOLDER. Cannot stress this enough. This might not work.

Unzip the file below into the BigBrother_Data/Managed folder. This will overwrite the current file (that you have definitely backed up).

Start a new game.

This is my first Unity edit on here so I'd appreciate feedback on whether it works.

Reactions: h41pa

Aug 22, 2016
new assembly DLL (put in BigBrother_Data\Managed\) with more hacks :
50000$
extra massage skill
extra persuade/social skill
extra luck
better relations with family

it wasn't easy to hack, I had to fix duplicate class members/methods that were in the DLL for some strange reason

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
new assembly DLL (put in BigBrother_Data\Managed\) with more hacks :
50000$
extra massage skill
extra persuade/social skill
extra luck
better relations with family

it wasn't easy to hack, I had to fix duplicate class members/methods that were in the DLL for some strange reason
Nice work. Where were the other massage/persuade/social skills kept? Couldn't see them in any of the init methods?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So I've gone through this game's code, the story triggers and seen all of the images in the game.

In my opinion there's absolutely nowhere near enough content here to justify the time you have to invest in the game. And I like QSP games as a rule so I'm not adverse to some grind.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Thanks! any idea of the method used to decode the images ?

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
So I've gone through this game's code, the story triggers and seen all of the images in the game.

In my opinion there's absolutely nowhere near enough content here to justify the time you have to invest in the game. And I like QSP games as a rule so I'm not adverse to some grind.
And that's on top of Russian English and most of the content being behind a cucked route. This game is like the pretty girl at high school, that asks you to hold her bags, kisses you on the cheek, and then goes and blows her jock boyfriend.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Don't have the saves bc I deleted them so I could upload the game :( . When I went to massage her feet and I had the candies the option appeared to give her some and she eats them and the following dialog proceeds to happen which triggers the "footjob" scene
I've been there, had the candies, but the option never appeared. Her stats probably need to be at a certain level.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
I've been there, had the candies, but the option never appeared. Her stats probably need to be at a certain level.
Although not sure, but I think you need to have had the bathroom scene at 3am first after giving the candies on Friday evening.

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I think it's possible you may have to do the other candy event first. I've been through twice and I didn't see the candies on the couch until I did the bathroom one.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes