sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
You DO need to give her the candies on Friday before she goes to the club, and then the scene in the bathroom at 3am.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I've been there, had the candies, but the option never appeared. Her stats probably need to be at a certain level.
The candy+foot massage (footjob) option seems to only be available if you tell Papa douche to fuck off. If you agree to his demands (hands off the ladies) all you can do is rub her feet.

Last edited:

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
The candy+foot massage (footjob) option seems to only be available if you tell Papa douche to fuck off. If you agree to his demands (hands off the ladies) all you can do is rub her feet.
No, you can definitely do it on that route.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
No, you can definitely do it on that route.
I stand corrected. I just noticed that on my playthrough where I let the douche stay, I couldnt give her candy, and on the playthrough where I told him off, I could. Good to know its available on either route.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The problem was indeed that I had yet to have the 3:00am event with her in the bathroom (on a Friday)

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm I was just doing this.
I unpacked the file and then i went to the Folder BigBrother-0.2.001/BigBrohter_Data/Managed and replaced the file with was already there.
Then i start the game and when into screen changes i got i white screen ...
did you fix this? getting the same thing

fungs

Jan 10, 2017
The problem was indeed that I had yet to have the 3:00am event with her in the bathroom (on a Friday)
You need give candy to Alice at Friday afternoon when she in her room, knock on door and give her candy. Wait till 3 a.m she will in bathroom.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Any walkthrough? i end up in millitar camp -,=

try not to make mom mad, and ask her for money and do chores to earn it to make her happy. gotta keep an eye on mothers patience, if it gets to low your in the army now. lol

Last edited:

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
You need give candy to Alice at Friday afternoon when she in her room, knock on door and give her candy. Wait till 3 a.m she will in bathroom.
I can confirm this , buy the candies and Friday at 20:00 go to Alice room:
Knock > I'ts me Max , I have a deal for you > I have a present for you ...
Then at 03:00 AM go to the bathroom and get the scene with Alice there.
Buy the candies again after and next time you give her a massage you have the options:
>Good (start the massage)
>Want a candy before the massage?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I've been playing over and over again. My last approach ended with Eric blackmailing me to stop teaching Lisa or I'll be sent to military camp. Never got that one... Well, there are too many options to explore. I'm spent. Going to wait for the update now. I seriously doubt that there's more CG than those shared yesterday.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any game update will almost surely alter Assembly-CSharp.dll, which renders hard-coded patches (like this) incompatible.

Here's an updated money-only mod:

I could make a +stats-one too, provided the previous actually worked, and it also made any difference in the various events (both of which I'm not so sure about).
I can confirm that this will give a white screen

EDIT: Deleted gofile link. Probably something went wrong in uploading it and caused this

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've been playing over and over again. My last approach ended with Eric blackmailing me to stop teaching Lisa or I'll be sent to military camp. Never got that one... Well, there are too many options to explore. I'm spent. Going to wait for the update now. I seriously doubt that there's more CG than those shared yesterday.
I have that feeling about so many of the options. I thought the blog opportunity is one that should have more, you can research it and in the end come up with "why was I doing this again?" and it ends. But images of the older sister make it look like she is expecting something from you in the room.

Try as I might, never could get the candy scene to start. Its not bad, but definitely frustrating at this point with so many branches you seem to have to get just right. When its more fleshed out it could definitely be a fun game with some good rewards especially if the art keeps up the quality.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I wonder if the dev is setting up a scenario where the son learns the douche's hypnosis/mind control technique and ends up using it to claim the women for himself. The game so far isn't bad, very reminiscent of LoP/S&G games. Typically Russian levels of grinding, but not the worst I've seen. I'm honestly curious to see where the dev goes from here.

Reactions: muttdoggy

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I wonder if the dev is setting up a scenario where the son learns the douche's hypnosis/mind control technique and ends up using it to claim the women for himself. The game so far isn't bad, very reminiscent of LoP/S&G games. Typically Russian levels of grinding, but not the worst I've seen. I'm honestly curious to see where the dev goes from here.
Seems very plausible, I assumed that is where it is heading when Erik hints he might teach you.

I think the game's great and has tons of potential, especially if the English can be improved. Great graphics, likable women to pursue and a superb antagonist to beat ... imagine how much hate that guy's going to get if he gets to sleep with one or both of the sisters. I even like the grinding, oddly - makes it feel much more like a game and not a slide show.

Reactions: matsc

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I even like the grinding, oddly - makes it feel much more like a game and not a slide show.
Same, to some extents anyway (it can be taken to extremes that annoy me). I like the game to have some game to it. They tend to be a bit more engrossing, or at least they keep me involved longer.

That said, games which time sink by adding constant random encounters or unavoidable travel times are less fun (glares at dozens of RPG maker vaporwares). That feels less involved and more "Damnit why can't I just run faster" frustrating.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes