TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I've been trying to get some info out of him I can tell you that's he's thinking about 2 months delay before releasing the version to the public

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I wonder if the dev is setting up a scenario where the son learns the douche's hypnosis/mind control technique and ends up using it to claim the women for himself. The game so far isn't bad, very reminiscent of LoP/S&G games. Typically Russian levels of grinding, but not the worst I've seen. I'm honestly curious to see where the dev goes from here.
I hope... but I want to use those powers/techniques with Erik, to make him leave the house, not to seduce the family... I think the big cock is enough for that :p

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why do you say he's very cautious ?

the hack will most likely be simply replacing
Code:
if (password=="this")
by
Code:
if (true)
I doubt he's making a online-only DRM
He's very cautious in the sense that he's trying to put forth a system, (DRM in this case), in order to avoid leaks. I don't know if other patreons do this, but this is the first time I hear about this approach. In a sense, " leakers " are indirect advisers. He should think about it.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I hope... but I want to use those powers/techniques with Erik, to make him leave the house, not to seduce the family... I think the big cock is enough for that :p
He has hinted that the story will always have erik in it...

Aug 22, 2016
He's very cautious in the sense that he's trying to put forth a system, (DRM in this case), in order to avoid leaks. I don't know if other patreons do this, but this is the first time I hear about this approach. In a sense, " leakers " are indirect advisers. He should think about it.
The guy who makes Superpowered also does this

He's not very cautious he hasn't done anything yet. It will most likely be very easy to crack, just a step above activating the console and developer mode in renpy games. We'll see.

Reactions: Kakato

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Why do you say he's very cautious ?

the hack will most likely be simply replacing
Code:
if (password=="this")
by
Code:
if (true)
I doubt he's making a online-only DRM
Keep in mind that not everyone setting up shop on Patreon is someone who can barely utilize 3rd-party RPGMaker scripts. I'm not saying it won't be something like this, I just consider it highly unlikely.

As for online-only, that was his initial plan but he backtracked from it after a bit of (justified) fuss generated. That, plus the fact he seems to be at least a competent coder and his alleged years-long coding background hint at something more elaborate (hash marking? temporary tokens? something else? your guess is as good as mine).

Also, there is a vast difference between people believing they can/know how to bypass something and actually being able to. Though with the attention it gathered it could be likely bypassed eventually.

Aug 7, 2016
He has hinted that the story will always have erik in it...
Thats very bad prospect for the future i hope dev will rethink this and give us way to protect sisters and mother against him and fuck him out, game is very nice and promising but this jerk ruin everything and make me feelsbad :FeelsBadMan:

btw on dev patreon i find post " " somebody know something about it?

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Thats very bad prospect for the future i hope dev will rethink this and give us way to protect sisters and mother against him and fuck him out, game is very nice and promising but this jerk ruin everything and make me feelsbad :FeelsBadMan:
This might ease your pain:
machine translated blog said:
The confrontation with Eric escalate the momentum. Bids above, but there will be also the possibility to fight back..(snip)..Max will cease to be a virgin
Which makes me think, what a brilliant plan. Have the free version piss off everyone with the amount of Eric's douchebaggery (although imho he's not at fault, Mom's the big asshat here), and then "paywall" the comeback :D

Reactions: krwiopalczasty

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I wonder, if theres some kind of power hypnosis behind the mothers behavior, all the girls seems to like him more than they should , its weird to me

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you read the dialog it says that erik has some tricks to convince people, although not unlimitted. I dont think they will be hypnosis but instead a weird concept in between influence / hypnosis.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also since the replies exploded on here I'm going to post some info:

Release date of the next version:
  • 7th April (2nd April early access)

What will it feature (fucking hell I wish it was fucking free I want it so much >.<)
  • Confrontation between Eric and Max will continue. Higher stakes, higher rewards.
  • Two new characters: Kira and Olivia
  • Olivia will be episodic, but Kira will quickly become Max's best friend.
  • All character's clothes will become a bit skimpier. Second tier of clothes :)
  • Punishments will be more revealing.
  • Max will be able to achieve next level of relationships with his sisters.
  • Many opportunities will get updates. Couple of new ones will be added.
  • Max will be able to install webcams in every room, so money problems will go away.
  • New items, new gifts.
  • Max will be able to help Alice with her blog.
  • Mother's patience system will be removed. Eric's influence will be added. Game over will be more predictable and you'll be able to counter it.
  • Max will lose his virginity!

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So, is anyone else not able to view the event pics?

Every time I try opening the IMG file for events in the image folder, I get an error about a missing header. I tried to open them with 7zip, still nothing.

I thought the first version allowed for viewing of pics. I could be wrong. IDK. Anyone know how to view pics?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So, is anyone else not able to view the event pics?

Every time I try opening the IMG file for events in the image folder, I get an error about a missing header. I tried to open them with 7zip, still nothing.

I thought the first version allowed for viewing of pics. I could be wrong. IDK. Anyone know how to view pics?
there's a link on this thread with all the pics.
Here are all the images from the game

Reactions: fazaii

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Holy shit, this game pisses me off.
I will play it again if we get the possibility to do something against that assface.

Reactions: dartis and Aiden

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Ok after looking at the images I need to ask how to get some scenes:
50 otter points to whoever answers.

Alisa:
How to get mom to spank her.
How to get mom to spank her without panties.
How to spank her.
How to spank her and get a hard on.

Mom:
How to get the scene where mom and eric are in the bed (apparently after fucking)
How to get the scene with eric fucking mom (Bondage).
How to get mom to undress in front of you.

And that's all. I've gotten the rest so o_O
Alisa:
Set up with cigarettes
Catch her smoking again (third time) Convince her to go around with no panties and then set up.
Catch her smoking (third time) convince to spank her
Catch her smoking (third time) convince to spank her, do it indoors, spank gently, grab boobs, do not let go boob.

Mom:
Just look through window about midnight
Eric storyline: Be friend with him, Let him try to fuck everybody and tell him that you want to peek, peek while they are fucking at the nights (When Alice is watching TV), you will be caught one time, get punished, talk to Eric, peek a couple of nights when they fuck , finally one night they will do bondage.
Do what I said on Eric storyline, now go in to Moms room during morning and say "I want to watch"

Last edited:
Reactions: KingsRaiden
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes