TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
bathroom scene with sister ?
Buy her the dress, walk into her on her room before going out (night). Talk to the other sister and get info about the other. Buy some candies and give it to her before she heads out (in her room) and stay up in your room until 3 am (when she's in the bathroom) go to the bathroom and knock.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Alisa:
Set up with cigarettes
Catch her smoking again (third time) Convince her to go around with no panties and then set up.
Catch her smoking (third time) convince to spank her
Catch her smoking (third time) convince to spank her, do it indoors, spank gently, grab boobs, do not let go boob.

Mom:
Just look through window about midnight
Eric storyline: Be friend with him, Let him try to fuck everybody and tell him that you want to peek, peek while they are fucking at the nights (When Alice is watching TV), you will be caught one time, get punished, talk to Eric, peek a couple of nights when they fuck , finally one night they will do bondage.
Do what I said on Eric storyline, now go in to Moms room during morning and say "I want to watch"
can bang the mom without your friend cuckolding your mom? also does anyone have a walkthrough?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
this mods does not work at all for me, all i get is a white screen??????
Ok, does it work before you've pasted in the mod? if not your anti virus is acting the bollix and has quarantined some files.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
jesus christ english made not be his 1st language but he should at least edit his shit to make sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 7072

jesus christ english made not be his 1st language but he should at least edit his shit to make sense.
The english is so bad you can't even tell what half the options even do. I got sent to military camp because I selected what I thought was a friendly option

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Anybody knows when is the next update?
Also since the replies exploded on here I'm going to post some info:

Release date of the next version:
  • 7th April (2nd April early access)

What will it feature (fucking hell I wish it was fucking free I want it so much >.<)
  • Confrontation between Eric and Max will continue. Higher stakes, higher rewards.
  • Two new characters: Kira and Olivia
  • Olivia will be episodic, but Kira will quickly become Max's best friend.
  • All character's clothes will become a bit skimpier. Second tier of clothes :)
  • Punishments will be more revealing.
  • Max will be able to achieve next level of relationships with his sisters.
  • Many opportunities will get updates. Couple of new ones will be added.
  • Max will be able to install webcams in every room, so money problems will go away.
  • New items, new gifts.
  • Max will be able to help Alice with her blog.
  • Mother's patience system will be removed. Eric's influence will be added. Game over will be more predictable and you'll be able to counter it.
  • Max will lose his virginity!

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mister otter, how about making a guide (walkthrough)? :rolleyes:
I basicly have along with the people here Q_Q. Just read 10 pages :p

I wish we had 30$ backer they get a walkthrough :(

nivi

Nov 11, 2016
Big brother 0.2.1.002

Version 0.2.1.002 Changelog [Minor Changes]
* Now you can close your website (press ESC button)
* Now you can buy candies again if you lost hidden event.
* Fixed bug when russian text appears (first breakfast)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Big brother 0.2.1.002

Version 0.2.1.002 Changelog [Minor Changes]
* Now you can close your website (press ESC button)
* Now you can buy candies again if you lost hidden event.
* Fixed bug when russian text appears (first breakfast)

Thanks updated

D

Deleted member 2758

Guys, on his page he says that for next version he will put DRM protection in which he will send you password on email to open the game; how will we bypass that in future versions ???

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Guys, on his page he says that for next version he will put DRM protection in which he will send you password on email to open the game; how will we bypass that in future versions ???
Bloody hell mate we've been discussing that since page 5...

Reactions: Deleted member 7072
D

Deleted member 7072

Bloody hell mate we've been discussing that since page 5...
It really isn't hard to skim through all the replies of a thread before you ask a question, it irritates me that people ask the same question over and over in every thread >.> Stay strong, maybe they will learn some day

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
This theard is total garbage. If someone is good at this game, can he write little walkthrough? Stick it to OP and that's it. People will stop ask about same things again and again.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Already been replied to earlier in this tread you cant online pass c++ it written into the c-sharp which hass been widely hacked
If anyone is getting white screen using cheats again explained by reading thread skip intro
Walkthrough why its linear?
1 be nice to everyone including prick interloper
2 never critisise interloper to mom
3 spy at door always even when caught (part of the linear story and reason why stealth has low hack)
4 raise stats with online courses
5 catch sis smoking get her to not wear panties if you want bare arsed punishment
6 find smokes in her room (random) and frame her + spanking and gifts you control over her
7 buy dress for her give her candies before she goes out (friday afternoon knock on door throw them to her) stay awake till 3am knock on door again etc
8 mum agree with interloper to fuck entire familay keep spying on mother him fucking get cuaght he will have another suggestion for you etc etc

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
My english sucks deal with it to lazy to google transaltion :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes