KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Is there anything with the blogs at all or do all the text paths for researching the blogs end up in the "why am I doing this" bucket?

I always see images of the sister in her room at her laptop, making me think there is something there. Considering the unfinished state, its hard to be definite. I did try a few different paths, but couldn't get anything to finish on it, but then I never was able to open up the candy path either....its probably me.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is there anything with the blogs at all or do all the text paths for researching the blogs end up in the "why am I doing this" bucket?

I always see images of the sister in her room at her laptop, making me think there is something there. Considering the unfinished state, its hard to be definite. I did try a few different paths, but couldn't get anything to finish on it, but then I never was able to open up the candy path either....its probably me.
The blog thing stops at the "Bloggers like Boobs... duh" stage. The "why am I doing this?" line is in regards to the fact that he really didn't need to do a ton of research to figure that fact out. Presumably it will expanded later to induce the elder sister to start showing more skin. If you check the quest list it pretty much tells you "you've hit the current end of this chain". When it actually works, anyway.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The blog thing stops at the "Bloggers like Boobs... duh" stage. The "why am I doing this?" line is in regards to the fact that he really didn't need to do a ton of research to figure that fact out. Presumably it will expanded later to induce the elder sister to start showing more skin. If you check the quest list it pretty much tells you "you've hit the current end of this chain". When it actually works, anyway.
Yeah I figured that, but pretty much all of the quest lines end with that, but there usually seems like more you can do. Such as with the cigarettes. Thanks for confirming!

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Yeah I figured that, but pretty much all of the quest lines end with that, but there usually seems like more you can do. Such as with the cigarettes. Thanks for confirming!

i got myself on a loop. i would pick up smokes from mail, w8 for her to get wooped and give her the fresh pack and then set her up again asap.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i readed on his Patreon page a little, but i cant figure our when the 0.3 will come out... can you help me a little?

U

User_10739

To those with a white screen, download the game from the link in this thread, drop the money & stat cheat in the proper folder, delete the registry key created by the previous version or unmodded game then start. I had same issue but am ok now!
BTW - no matter your stats unless you fall in with douchebag you are still going to Military School!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Do they plan on having a non-cucked route where you beat the douche's ass and have a haram, or is it just playing beta male man in the shadows?

Reactions: Pollyanna

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I forgot the engine on this Q_Q it's unity right?

U

User_10739

I am looking forward to the next version, obviously douchebag has taken more communication courses than you and has more pull, hopefully you will be able to outdo him and reclaim the family without the Military School bullshit!

If he gets to do both the sisters tho it will really turn me off, especially Alice who is clearly mine...

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I am looking forward to the next version, obviously douchebag has taken more communication courses than you and has more pull, hopefully you will be able to outdo him and reclaim the family without the Military School bullshit!

If he gets to do both the sisters tho it will really turn me off, especially Alice who is clearly mine...
I like how you don't HAVE to be enemies with the douchebag yet everyone hates him. Can't blame them though, I mean a guy trying to sleep with the girls you're trying to sleep with is no bueno

Reactions: dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I like how you don't HAVE to be enemies with the douchebag yet everyone hates him. Can't blame them though, I mean a guy trying to sleep with the girls you're trying to sleep with is no bueno
Nobody likes a snake in the grass, especially one that doesn't have to use underhanded tactics to get what he wants.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So is there a walkthough to this also can you see any of you're sisters naked like with out them covering their goods? Or at the very least can you get a handy or a blow job from any of em?

Also this Eric dude is a fucking twat and it makes me happy to know the MC has a cock 10x bigger then his and that all my mother has to do is look at mine and she pretty much is hypnotized and clearly wants that pushing her guts it.

Reactions: jackkane

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I would be mad and enraged if someone other than my father would try to sleep with my mom tho ^^

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes