Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
geriatre
Has best understanding of the code IMO

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The english is so bad you can't even tell what half the options even do. I got sent to military camp because I selected what I thought was a friendly option
The next update will have native English speakers translating, and if you feel it should be something else you can change it yourself in game with the click of your mouse and a few keystrokes to type the words.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I basicly have along with the people here Q_Q. Just read 10 pages :p

I wish we had 30$ backer they get a walkthrough :(
so can you edit said 9 pages into one walkthrough on the opening post...please

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I basicly have along with the people here Q_Q. Just read 10 pages :p

I wish we had 30$ backer they get a walkthrough :(
I don't see a $30 tier? Only $20 then $40 and neither say they come with a full walkthrough, just tips and hints on how to access hidden events.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
From what I understood, every patreons get some sort of walkthrough/checklist to help them. Once, I saw the dev saying something like " the patreons don't get stuck/or grind to move on " . I don't remember the exact words, but it was something like that. On a side note, I noticed that the 40$ patreons have the options to decide about upcoming contents. If those guys share the same hate, as us, against Eric, let's hope that we'll get the opportunity to put a grenade in his @ss and a taser in his son of a bitch's mouth.

Reactions: jackkane and Aiden

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
From what I understood, every patreons get some sort of walkthrough/checklist to help them. Once, I saw the dev saying something like " the patreons don't get stuck/or grind to move on " . I don't remember the exact words, but it was something like that. On a side note, I noticed that the 40$ patreons have the options to decide about upcoming contents. If those guys share the same hate, as us, against Eric, let's hope that we'll get the opportunity to put a grenade in his @SS and a taser in his son of a bitch's mouth.
I feel shoving a literal grenade up his bum would be counter productive, though I agree I think you should be able to kick him out somehow. I feel like there will eventually be a feature to somehow record what he is saying as proof, or maybe the cameras could come in handy showing him making a move on one of the sisters. I understand some people like a challenge and someone to work against, but there's others like myself and a lot on here I can see that would rather him just be gone. Who knows, maybe we can find a poisonous spider that will make his dick fall off or something ;)

Reactions: Kakato

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
As much as it sucks with this whole DRM thing, until someone finds a way around it I am going to be pledging $5 on patreon. This game is well done enough that I don't mind spending that much. I still think that people making games like this on patreon should add in a more expensive tier that allows permanent access to a game, like spend $60 and you get lifetime access and you can just support at the lower $1 or $5 tiers after to help the game progress. For me it would be so much easier to just pay one larger sum of money then just a few dollars a month after.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
As much as it sucks with this whole DRM thing, until someone finds a way around it I am going to be pledging $5 on patreon. This game is well done enough that I don't mind spending that much. I still think that people making games like this on patreon should add in a more expensive tier that allows permanent access to a game, like spend $60 and you get lifetime access and you can just support at the lower $1 or $5 tiers after to help the game progress. For me it would be so much easier to just pay one larger sum of money then just a few dollars a month after.
Problem is that if they just run away from the project you're fucked but I see your point

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Problem is that if they just run away from the project you're fucked but I see your point
I hope that if he does abandon the project he will at least be smart enough to unlock the game for the general public. I remember back when Roundscape Adorevia had the DRM where you needed to enter a new key after each update but at least that was a one time thing and not every login...

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nice. :D. So, if possible, could you share the patreon's images please ? Like... Naked Yoga? LOL. :p

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nice. :D. So, if possible, could you share the patreon's images please ? Like... Naked Yoga? LOL. :p
Sure I could do that haha, Ill go into the higher tier later and I will also talk to him about changing his 2 month to public release thing. I mean one month after is understandable, but really I think that as soon as Patreons get access to a content full new build he should make the old one public at the same time...

Reactions: dartis

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sure I could do that haha, Ill go into the higher tier later and I will also talk to him about changing his 2 month to public release thing. I mean one month after is understandable, but really I think that as soon as Patreons get access to a content full new build he should make the old one public at the same time...
Indeed. 2 months is too long. The worst Patreon I saw using those kind of methods is Palmer, creator of Play With Us. This guy still didn't put the online version of his last update (since 3 months). Well, in a sense, the game was leaked really fast, but I can't launch it. He pushed the shaders too far. My PC is more or less powerful and I never met such problems before. Since then, I dropped the game.

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Indeed. 2 months is too long. The worst Patreon I saw using those kind of methods is Palmer, creator of Play With Us. This guy still didn't put the online version of his last update (since 3 months). Well, in a sense, the game was leaked really fast, but I can't launch it. He pushed the shaders too far. My PC is more or less powerful and I never met such problems before. Since then, I dropped the game.
Yeah I remember playing episode one of that game. It seemed interesting but he doesn't keep anyone informed of whats going on lol

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah I remember playing episode one of that game. It seemed interesting but he doesn't keep anyone informed of whats going on lol
Don't regret anything about this franchise. The supporters wait several months to get an update which can be completed in 20 minutes. Not worth it. Anyway, let's back to BB. :p . I'm looking forward to the patreon pics. If you share them, you're gonna make the happiness of several pplz here (including myself, naturally :p).

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes