dartis

Oct 15, 2016
So is there a walkthough to this also can you see any of you're sisters naked like with out them covering their goods? Or at the very least can you get a handy or a blow job from any of em?

Also this Eric dude is a fucking twat and it makes me happy to know the MC has a cock 10x bigger then his and that all my mother has to do is look at mine and she pretty much is hypnotized and clearly wants that pushing her guts it.
So far, the girls always cover their goods and you can get a footjob from your older sister if you get high stats with her, lace chocolate with alcohol and sit next to her while she watches t.v.

Right now Eric's just there to ramp up the difficulty to levels where you need a mod (there's one ten pages back) just to do anything within the game. So yeah, his existence is cunt.

Also, this is OddF3ll0w's walkthrough:

Alice: Friendship - Buy dress, and continue to buy the books for her.
Authority - Catch her smoking, do not tell mother, find cigarettes in room and "set her up" - repeat

Liza: Friendship - Buy her swimsuit, help her study
Authority - Make mistakes when helping her study.

Reactions: Cream and OddFella

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Seems the dev reached his goal and will surely quit his main job soon = more contents :p . Still, he won't speed up the updates and keep up with the monthly releases. Are there any patreons who can share the latest private pics on his page if possible?

dugoth

Nov 23, 2016
Enjoyed this enough to Patreon it. If anyone missed the smaller details, things like waiting to watch the movie with Mom until after you've got the peeping thing completed with Eric results in a different conversation. Also didn't see it posted in the thread but someone created a walkthrough for this version without cheats at

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
when do we use candies?
1. Friday night @ 20h before sis goes out to dance - knock on her door - you'll get the option. Wait till 3 a.m and go in the bathroom to trigger the scene.

2. The week after, you must catch sis watching tv at night. Ask her if she wants a massage, the option " give a candy " will appear. If your persuasion is high enough, you'll get a footjob scene.

That's all there is for the candies' use atm.

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So is there a walkthough to this also can you see any of you're sisters naked like with out them covering their goods? Or at the very least can you get a handy or a blow job from any of em?

Also this Eric dude is a fucking twat and it makes me happy to know the MC has a cock 10x bigger then his and that all my mother has to do is look at mine and she pretty much is hypnotized and clearly wants that pushing her guts it.
fuck eric bastards trying to move in on my pussy!:(

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
More like you should be able to make eric get cucked by you cause your mother becomes enslaved by your giant cock and his small pecker can't compare.

The damage to erics ego is so massive he hangs himself and live streams it.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
why so rage man in my opinion i will make him watch me having fun with mother (no rape) then after that make it eric clean all my cun that drop from mom with her tongue on the ground and afther that use sleeping pills on eric and take the spider and make it bite her penis after that just making mom tease her and shes gona have a erection when shes look on her penis its gona be probably to late the penis already started decompose simple no ?
no ''rage''

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I didn't even finish this one. The mom is uptight enough that the daughter can't wear a two-piece swinsuit at their own house, but is fucking a guy after knowing him for three days and marrying him after 10? After being single for years? Who wrote this shit?

I don't mind Eric being around, or being competition (where is the team up with Eric for a five-way?), but the mom character makes zero fucking sense.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
why so rage man in my opinion i will make him watch me having fun with mother (no rape) then after that make it eric clean all my cun that drop from mom with her tongue on the ground and afther that use sleeping pills on eric and take the spider and make it bite her penis after that just making mom tease her and shes gona have a erection when shes look on her penis its gona be probably to late the penis already started decompose simple no ?
no ''rage''
... Make him like my jizz that is homosexual as fuck and would in turn make me a faggot by default not thanks...

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
thats the point its gay and the guy is not gay ...
......I am confused why a character who is obviously straight would want to pertake in homosexual activity.....

As far as thinking if Eric does it he is the one who is gay it don't work like that he is licking your spooge and you are getting some kind of sexual satisfaction from that.... THAT'S GAY!!! So again why would this be something a heterosexual male would want to do...

Reactions: RedRaven69

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
......I am confused why a character who is obviously straight would want to pertake in homosexual activity.....

As far as thinking if Eric does it he is the one who is gay it don't work like that he is licking your spooge and you are getting some kind of sexual satisfaction from that.... THAT'S GAY!!! So again why would this be something a heterosexual male would want to do...
Why are you even arguing with the guy? XD

Making Eric eat cum is your problem and yet his logic overall is so flawed that he could make his own religion. Somehow I don't think anyone can convince a spider to bite a man's penis and it'd be quicker and easier just to bash Eric's nuts in with a curling iron. Save you the effort of such an elaborate plan that oldmasterxd's proposing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

Pure and simple.. Humiliation, Domination, Mindbreak
Say you move in on a guy's HAWT mom and he says NO. Well, you bang mom anyways after threatening the boy. U think you got it handled and when you visit her, she's banging her son and REALLY REALLY lovin' it. Dude puts you to shame in both size and stamina and makes sure you know it. To put a cherry on top, he then forces you to lick his cum off her.
To most men, licking another man's semen off your "girlfriend" after she's had the fucking of her life is really really humiliating and rubs it in. Cuz, you know, she's making you do it, too.
To me, that isn't gay. That's me putting the bastard in his rightful place at the bottom of the compost heap.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Pure and simple.. Humiliation, Domination, Mindbreak
Say you move in on a guy's HAWT mom and he says NO. Well, you bang mom anyways after threatening the boy. U think you got it handled and when you visit her, she's banging her son and REALLY REALLY lovin' it. Dude puts you to shame in both size and stamina and makes sure you know it. To put a cherry on top, he then forces you to lick his cum off her.
To most men, licking another man's semen off your "girlfriend" after she's had the fucking of her life is really really humiliating and rubs it in. Cuz, you know, she's making you do it, too.
To me, that isn't gay. That's me putting the bastard in his rightful place at the bottom of the compost heap.

I couldn't explain better than this
thank you ^_^

Last edited:

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Well, after reading the walkthrough... Nope, still keeping away from this.
Playing as some cucked beta-bitch for that Eric jerk just deosn't work work for me.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes