muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Those of us who have played the game and want to kick Eric's ass will more than likely return to all future versions if there's even a hint of a chance to pay him back!
I'm definitely hooked. It's got good art, hot girls, a fun story, and a dude I have got to cuck!

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Those of us who have played the game and want to kick Eric's ass will more than likely return to all future versions if there's even a hint of a chance to pay him back!
I'm definitely hooked. It's got good art, hot girls, a fun story, and a dude I have got to cuck!
Yep, I am really suspicious of Russian devs and I can see this game becoming a frustrating grind and yet the hot girls and the hope of making Eric eat that cuck like it's his day on earth has me well aware that I'll be back for more.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
: What is best in life?
: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
Conan the barbarian 1982
classic pure classic.

blind

Mar 16, 2017
From his Patreon page:

RELEASE PLAN:
Ver. 0.3: 7th April (2nd April early access)
Ver. 0.4: 7th May (2nd May early access)
etc.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If there is a 10$ patreon among you guys, can he/she upload the pic please?

skadadle

Jan 20, 2017
I want a game called 100 ways to kill Eric.

I REALLY hope that we will only lose the mother because there is no way I will play the future versions if I only get Eric's sloppy seconds. Also, I want him dead, did I say that already?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I want a game called 100 ways to kill Eric.

I REALLY hope that we will only lose the mother because there is no way I will play the future versions if I only get Eric's sloppy seconds. Also, I want him dead, did I say that already?
1000 ways to die Eric edition xD

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The more I see about future ideas the more upset I get about the fact that this dude is trying to protect his game. :(

Reactions: Cream

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The more I see about future ideas the more upset I get about the fact that this dude is trying to protect his game. :(
Its his right trying to protect it
May be harder than he thinks though using the engine he uses

Reactions: CouchPillow

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here's the rest that isn't already in game. I don't have the couple of $40 pics he has posted
:test2::test2::test2: Every pic I watch is a stab to the heart... I hope people really can crack his protection system :FeelsBadMan:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Here's the rest that isn't already in game. I don't have the couple of $40 pics he has posted
Eh, I just hope he doesn't lose focus by prioritizing the Auntie or whatever the red haired chick is.

Too many games end up doing this. I hope there's enough content for all of the sisters and the mother.

I also hope he doesn't go full retard with the build up. It's been pretty great so far

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes