3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
If the author does manage to add any decent copy-protection, then it's unlikely anyone cracking group is going to bother, as they tend to only bother with the triple-A titles.

As for making him more popular, it could work against him, as it's been shown by numerous studies that people that don't buy games, still wont buy it if they cant copy it, and also that word of mouth and pirating typically leads to selling more copies than no one being able to try your game without buying it. The worst part about Patreon, it can be difficult to find any info on the game, as usually, other than a description, everything is locked to Patreons only. I will often come here to find out about Patreon games before I bother looking on Patreon itself. Either way, I certainly can't afford to give a dozen people a my Patreon support, so I'm unlikely to support them regardless of whether I can pirate it or not.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Well, I meant less in terms of code obfuscation and/or having to trudge through a disassembler, and more in terms of offloading certain sources on the server side or use some form of hash-based tagging for ID and blacklisting individuals.
His initial comments for always-online validation seemed to point in that general direction.

In any case, it remains to be seen. A couple of weeks more.
I believe he will attempt online validation I just dont believe he will be sucessesful with this platform but as you say less than 2 weeks to wait

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Has anyone tried to make a walkthrough for this game? Sure would like to know what choices change what moods and when. So far it has been a hit or miss in some areas.

Being a unity game seriously sucks for cheat engine..

Feels like a serious grind game hoping some actions change mood status...

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Has anyone tried to make a walkthrough for this game? Sure would like to know what choices change what moods and when. So far it has been a hit or miss in some areas.

Being a unity game seriously sucks for cheat engine..

Feels like a serious grind game hoping some actions change mood status...
Someone posted one, do some digging and you'll find the link.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Enjoyed this enough to Patreon it. If anyone missed the smaller details, things like waiting to watch the movie with Mom until after you've got the peeping thing completed with Eric results in a different conversation. Also didn't see it posted in the thread but someone created a walkthrough for this version without cheats at
Here

Moreover (and don't take it like a critic, it is a suggestion so you can avoid waiting for an answer :) ) it takes me probably 10 seconds to found the answer at your question and the right post using the search. It is very powerful and well implemented in this website.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackkane

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Reloading a save never changes the outcome of spying/persuading. Has someone figured out when the outcomes are generated?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Here

Moreover (and don't take it like a critic, it is a suggestion so you can avoid waiting for an answer :) ) it takes me probably 10 seconds to found the answer at your question and the right post using the search. It is very powerful and well implemented in this website.
Appreciated, and yes I tried using the search in a few ways, but I guess I wasn't using the syntax properly, searching for big brother walkthrough didn't yield anything about this topic.

Is there a better way to input search specific variables aside from keywords?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
...about this topic.
Is there a better way to input search specific variables aside from keywords?
If you click on the search field in the top right corner one of the options is Search this thread only, combining this with a search for walkthrough will give you a list of where that word was used in this thread.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
He just shared this in his latest public post. Damn it. He's a master at blue-balling or what? LOL. Less than 2 weeks to go. liz.jpg

Reactions: Veveventura

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I don't know how much difficult will be to crack, but I don't think he will lose too much time to upgrade the protection to each release, he is nearly to 10000 dollars and he has released little, he needs only to concentrate on the game and he will do double than his last goal, why be worried if his game is pirated, thing that happen to nearly all the games?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
The new character renders are quite good in quality, but it's unfortunate they seem to heading towards the super-skimpy and unrealistic direction of every other game on here. To me it was a big part of the game's build-up, getting to see things you don't see normally, and having the characters properly dressed added to the realism.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The new character renders are quite good in quality, but it's unfortunate they seem to heading towards the super-skimpy and unrealistic direction of every other game on here. To me it was a big part of the game's build-up, getting to see things you don't see normally, and having the characters properly dressed added to the realism.
Agreed. Let's hope that this is just him trying to entice more patreons and that these outfits are the more "corrupted" versions of the family members.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
uh...guys i'm totally new here and i have to say i loved this game and completed the demo.... im thinking of becoming a Patreon to get the latest version...so i wanted to as you.... can anyone tell me how to mod this game??? cuz i saw OP modded the .dll file which worked wonders in my demo.... so i want to know if i can mod the latest 0.3V
Thanks in advance!

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
uh...guys i'm totally new here and i have to say i loved this game and completed the demo.... im thinking of becoming a Patreon to get the latest version...so i wanted to as you.... can anyone tell me how to mod this game??? cuz i saw OP modded the .dll file which worked wonders in my demo.... so i want to know if i can mod the latest 0.3V
Thanks in advance!
It's not an easy process for a beginner with Unity based games. You will need learn about editing assembly and using ILSpy and the reflexil plugin to edit the dlls, which even with the editor isn't a simple thing.

U

User_10739

Thanks in advance!
I am hoping they can, I paid nonetheless as I love this game! DS says with the new mechanics it will be easier to earn $ so I am not too worried. With multi cams you should be able to amass some money fairly quickly.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I am hoping they can, I paid nonetheless as I love this game! DS says with the new mechanics it will be easier to earn $ so I am not too worried. With multi cams you should be able to amass some money fairly quickly.
As it is now, once you've played a couple times, it's pretty simple to gain money quickly. Makes me wonder if there is going to be something expensive we will be able to buy.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Ya i heard about multicams too but i was also talking about tweaking the stats... ah well as 3xpurt said it's difficult to edit .dll files i'll just try to play clean and try hard i guess..
Anyway thanks a lot 3xpurt and Kasey!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes