ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
i hope dev make he have some friends or falimy,so we can fuck they too....
I think that the fact Eric may have a daughter or two who come to our house and we are able to pervert them.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
I think that the fact Eric may have a daughter or two who come to our house and we are able to pervert them.
hehehe,maybe give him divorced in past,and have a daughter and exwife,yeah.he fucked mom,why we can' fuck him

kn4chty

Jan 12, 2017
I'm stuck in some infinite loop where all i do is massage the older sister's feet, the mom never puts out, eric and i are at ends. the youngest sister and i are friends. I seem to be spending every single day doing the same damn thing with no change. I set one up with cigs and massages, one i do her homework right or wrong doesn't seem to matter. Mom goes with eric regardless of what i do. wtf?

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I'm stuck in some infinite loop where all i do is massage the older sister's feet, the mom never puts out, eric and i are at ends. the youngest sister and i are friends. I seem to be spending every single day doing the same damn thing with no change. I set one up with cigs and massages, one i do her homework right or wrong doesn't seem to matter. Mom goes with eric regardless of what i do. wtf?
eric must die that is all...kill that son of a bitch with fire.

Reactions: ratty

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
All of you that hate Eric make sure not to go to his patreon and read his responses.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
I am glad we are seeing a few games where the protagonist is not a raging psychopath, who somehow has never acted on it until the start of the game...

The fact in most games you basically play Eric is kinda worrying.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm surprised people haven't posted this but here's some news about v3.0 and eric.

I can now say what will be in this version and what will not. Eric won't be as agressive as planned, so if you were annoyed by him, you can relax for a bit.
You will get a chance to beat him, just not in 0.3
Also patience will be removed and instead there's eric's influence. If he does something nice for them the influence raises, if u do something nice the influence decreases. He'll start at 100% influence and then u can lower it. If he gets 100% on 2 people you'll be sent to camp but you should note that more easy ways to counter this will be implemented. Also at 100% influence by eric you'll lose some options with the characters but at 0% the character will be "all yours" (please do note the "".)

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm surprised people haven't posted this but here's some news about v3.0 and eric.

Also patience will be removed and instead there's eric's influence. If he does something nice for them the influence raises, if u do something nice the influence decreases. He'll start at 100% influence and then u can lower it. If he gets 100% on 2 people you'll be sent to camp but you should note that more easy ways to counter this will be implemented. Also at 100% influence by eric you'll lose some options with the characters but at 0% the character will be "all yours" (please do note the "".)
Cracks open dll; mom.eric_inf = 0; Day 1: Breakfast... "There is some ass at work who said he wants to fuck my daughters!!!" Easy Game Easy Life :)

Reactions: dartis and Burt

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Cracks open dll; mom.eric_inf = 0; Day 1: Breakfast... "There is some ass at work who said he wants to fuck my daughters!!!" Easy Game Easy Life :)
ME.
stop touching daughters DLL you perv

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Lmao. The problem with influence stats is that you tend to miss a few scenes. That's why I prefer just the money mod :)

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Lmao. The problem with influence stats is that you tend to miss a few scenes. That's why I prefer just the money mod :)
Understandable, but if you just adjust it to minor hacks then it reduces grind, minor stealth buff for example still allows the gameplay max stealth kills the scene progression. i hack mine between min and max as the game is a grind fest

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can deal with that. Influence war! May the better asshole win!!!
Bring it on, Miss Eric!
And I do think after the "verification" is busted, we should get "a small loan" and a stealth boost. That should be awesome!

edp101

Dec 3, 2016
If it does prove tough to crack, can the other members that are patrons on here upload the decrypted images. This game has my favorite art/models right now.

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
i saw on this topic someone upload all images from this game..
any ideea how he extract those images ?:D

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
If it does prove tough to crack, can the other members that are patrons on here upload the decrypted images. This game has my favorite art/models right now.
you're right, art / models are really beautiful

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes