Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have that feeling about so many of the options. I thought the blog opportunity is one that should have more, you can research it and in the end come up with "why was I doing this again?" and it ends. But images of the older sister make it look like she is expecting something from you in the room.

Try as I might, never could get the candy scene to start. Its not bad, but definitely frustrating at this point with so many branches you seem to have to get just right. When its more fleshed out it could definitely be a fun game with some good rewards especially if the art keeps up the quality.
Yup. One of the things I'm really looking forward for next version is the deletion of the Mom's Patience Bar. That will definitely help against Eric/peeping scenes. And yeah, the threat from Eric about Lisa is a first. I never got that one before and I don't know how I did it. The patreons should really insist to get a walkthrough.

• Angry
Reactions: _R_

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I wonder if the dev is setting up a scenario where the son learns the douche's hypnosis/mind control technique and ends up using it to claim the women for himself. The game so far isn't bad, very reminiscent of LoP/S&G games. Typically Russian levels of grinding, but not the worst I've seen. I'm honestly curious to see where the dev goes from here.
Eric is definitely using some kind of dirty trick. And as you said, I really think it has something with hypnosis. I don't think there's some kind of drugs. IF it's the case, the grinding might get worse IMO.

• Angry

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
News about 0.3
It's time to share some details about 0.3. As you know, this version will bring DRM and you'll need to enter your e-mail and password to play. You'll get your generated password via email. If you'll be our patron in April - you will get 0.3, In May - 0.4, and so on. If you cancel your subscribtion you will keep your ability to play the version you already paid for even after cancellation

Now let me tell you about some content plans for 0.3:

Confrontation between Eric and Max will continue. Higher stakes, higher rewards.

Two new characters: Kira and Olivia

Olivia will be episodic, but Kira will quickly become Max's best friend.

All character's clothes will become a bit skimpier. Second tier of clothes

Punishments will be more revealing.

Max will be able to achieve next level of relationships with his sisters.

Many opportunities will get updates. Couple of new ones will be added.

Max will be able to install webcams in every room, so money problems will go away.

New items, new gifts.

Max will be able to help Alice with her blog.

Mother's patience system will be removed. Eric's influence will be added. Game over will be more predictable and you'll be able to counter it.

Max will lose his virginity!

I hope to implement all of this in 0.3 and maybe something else...
So, DRM login/pass needed !!

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
To be fair, the writer of this game has done exceptionally well to create a character who numerous people literally want to throw bricks at the face of.

And I agree, the guy is a dick. Hopefully we get the chance to use his hypno powers on him and make him do degrading things as punishment.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So, DRM login/pass needed !!
I'd like to see how they implement it but theoretically with the talent on this board and the people willing to put their money down as a tester, we'll break it almost immediately. I'm certainly gunning for it when it comes out.

Reactions: Kakato

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When there's the 0.3 version, if any of our members decides to pledge and has access to the game, please contact me. I'll make sure to look at it and redirect it towards competent people who might be able to pass through the paywall. Also if you know how to pass paywalls contact me. The more the better. We won't ask for the login info at all.

Last edited:

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
[IMPORTANT]When there's the 0.3 version, if any of our members decides to pledge and has access to the game, please contact me. I'll make sure to look at it and redirect it towards competent people who might be able to pass through the paywall. Also if you know how to pass paywalls contact me. The more the better. We won't ask for the login info at all. [/IMPORTANT]
Chose other colure. in black awsome you cant read it

Reactions: Burt

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
[IMPORTANT]When there's the 0.3 version, if any of our members decides to pledge and has access to the game, please contact me. I'll make sure to look at it and redirect it towards competent people who might be able to pass through the paywall. Also if you know how to pass paywalls contact me. The more the better. We won't ask for the login info at all. [/IMPORTANT]
Well, the dev is very very cautious. Technically, does it mean that the breaking of the DRM will be more difficult? I'm only good in SEO. lol. I don't know anything in programming. -.-"

• Angry

Magmanox

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I hate Eric alot less than I hate the Mom, the intro sets her up as a somewhat strong if not underachieving person(I mean she has 3 kids and no money, a short temper is to be expected) but then she meets a "nice guy" who she up sells to her kids then proceeds to go shopping with with said nice guy but is the only one who buys anything? then tries to justify how said nice guy prescribes a seasoned mother(of more than 18 years?) with advice on how to raise her kids.. Which she carries out by using public displays of corporal punishment to "psychologically"(her word) attack her kids. Then agrees with sending her kid away(to military school... like shes never seen that movie before..) upon nice guys recommendation and then decides she should marry him after knowing him for a few weeks. All this with a guy who convinced her its ok for her son to watch them have sex(with handcuffs and ball gags) as well as watch her get dressed in the morning and in a few months(or weeks) she would likely think its completely ok that nice guy(now husband) is fucking her daughters out in the open(he doesn'st seem like the subtle sort)... The dev has written a character that is either living in complete(desperate?) denial induced gold digging bliss or has been completely deprived of her mental faculties.

P.s. if im setting up cameras around the house, why can't I use them to eavesdrop on my nemesis? or use my ever growing streamer cred to have some fans lynch him in a dark alley?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Because the game is in v0.2...? o_O

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
found a game that is using logins to, but to a web engine game , is it something like this we can expect from this game ?

Aug 22, 2016
Well, the dev is very very cautious. Technically, does it mean that the breaking of the DRM will be more difficult? I'm only good in SEO. lol. I don't know anything in programming. -.-"
Why do you say he's very cautious ?

the hack will most likely be simply replacing
Code:
if (password=="this")
by
Code:
if (true)
I doubt he's making a online-only DRM

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes