Mahmutcan

Oct 7, 2017
I'm sure someone could, if you ask in the right place.

Look near the top of the page, and click on the "Big Brother" link, next to the "Popular Games" link.
Then you can see other threads relating to Big Brother, including the Save Request thread and Gameplay & Walkthrough thread.
I cant find any saves for last version. Only old versions last saves

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Holy shit, how come nobody ever thought of that? That's amazing! And finding an alternate payment handler to replace Patreon is easy peasy!

Never mind that he really didn't want to continue making BB.
Man what you mean alternate payment handler lol. Just don't advertise that you making it on patreon, guy already had a shit ton of boys funding him Coulda just made it on the low and released the builds here. And yeah never mind what he want give me that brother sister fucking. pray_dark_skintone

U

User_633486

thank god for the image gallery folder....but even w/ cheats this game is a pain in the ass imo

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Anyone knows any others Big Brother's fan-made games like this one?

I have no idea on how I found this one. I just found lol

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So with over 1200 pages is this going to stay in the popular games set forever- even though it's dead?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So with over 1200 pages is this going to stay in the popular games set forever- even though it's dead?
I'd imagine if people keep posting in this thread- such as yourself- it'll stay on the popular list. When, eventually, people stop talking about this game and the thread starts to get full of cobwebs, then it'll get demoted. Until then, keep bumping the thread @Nottravis! :closedtongue:

Reactions: Nottravis

samis

May 24, 2017
this is the best game i ever played i hope there be more from it . i know it's big hope but i really hope for more updates or maybe even sequel that would be great.

freddi

Jul 18, 2017
Why on earth would that dude/dudette abandom this game? I heard he lost like 1000 partreons when he did. WHY

Onio

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, this will be my first post on this site bear with me ...

... So what i wanted to say ... Is ... Why so much hate on Eric? Developer seemed he wanted to include as incest as cuckold story, depending on player preference, when i found out about Eric, and that you can help him, instead of just get rid of him, i was really excited! I mean, i am not into incest and cuckold is kinda my preference (Please don't judge me) ...

... But as i saw it i saw potential for BOTH sides to have their fun, i could see fighting with Eric and have stuff with ohters behind his back, and for those who enjoy cuckold they would just help him getting into all girls pants. Simple as that.

It's shame people started to hate on developer for one character being put into a game. This game offered alot of desires and different tastes to people, yet one part failed to acknowlage preferences of other part. It is sad to see it fall just like that. And even if he wanted to switch, it's the person vision, he delivered good story, it certainly was not "Incest story of your life" but it was decent to say at least.

Would love someone to take a mantle, and continue working on it. Include both incest and cuckold and make this game to the finish line.

For me endings would be:

#1 - Max is finaly with all the girls in his house in close relationship, you can have any sex with any of the girls you what and where you want.

#2 - Max have finaly did it! All the girls are pregnant! What now?! You can have sex and pleasures with them as long as you want.

#3 - Eric did it! And with help of the Max! Thanks to being friend with Eric, you are able to watch during any sex scene with Eric! Sometime you can even join too if Eric will be in the mood! Let the party started!

#4 - Eric did it! And not just that! All the girls are pregnant! And you expect your family to grow bigger in time! But in mean-time! Let's enjoy some fun!

#5 - Eric did it! But you did not! He won over all girls, and you did not manage to befriend Eric in time! You has been sent to an army school, and the last thing you will remember from packing your stuff, are moans of Lisa from Eric as you leave the room - GAME OVER.

... Sorry for my english, and have a nice day ladies/gentlemans!

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Yeah, this will be my first post on this site bear with me ...

... So what i wanted to say ... Is ... Why so much hate on Eric? Developer seemed he wanted to include as incest as cuckold story, depending on player preference, when i found out about Eric, and that you can help him, instead of just get rid of him, i was really excited! I mean, i am not into incest and cuckold is kinda my preference (Please don't judge me) ...

... But as i saw it i saw potential for BOTH sides to have their fun, i could see fighting with Eric and have stuff with ohters behind his back, and for those who enjoy cuckold they would just help him getting into all girls pants. Simple as that.

It's shame people started to hate on developer for one character being put into a game. This game offered alot of desires and different tastes to people, yet one part failed to acknowlage preferences of other part. It is sad to see it fall just like that. And even if he wanted to switch, it's the person vision, he delivered good story, it certainly was not "Incest story of your life" but it was decent to say at least.

Would love someone to take a mantle, and continue working on it. Include both incest and cuckold and make this game to the finish line.

For me endings would be:

#1 - Max is finaly with all the girls in his house in close relationship, you can have any sex with any of the girls you what and where you want.

#2 - Max have finaly did it! All the girls are pregnant! What now?! You can have sex and pleasures with them as long as you want.

#3 - Eric did it! And with help of the Max! Thanks to being friend with Eric, you are able to watch during any sex scene with Eric! Sometime you can even join too if Eric will be in the mood! Let the party started!

#4 - Eric did it! And not just that! All the girls are pregnant! And you expect your family to grow bigger in time! But in mean-time! Let's enjoy some fun!

#5 - Eric did it! But you did not! He won over all girls, and you did not manage to befriend Eric in time! You has been sent to an army school, and the last thing you will remember from packing your stuff, are moans of Lisa from Eric as you leave the room - GAME OVER.

... Sorry for my english, and have a nice day ladies/gentlemans!
Okay, against my better judgement, I'll bite...

First off, in my opinion, a game that doesn't have conflict is less interesting. The conflict gives you purpose! So I will agree that Eric could have been a very good tool, and possibly offer options depending on how you handle him. Where I think DS lost his hold on things is by the way the game was released...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's my theory and I don't claim that it's factual. I feel many developers are constrained by the monthly build model. They have to appease those signing the cheques, and can't follow his dream if those with the cheques feel cheated out of 'their' game. It'd be best to get a game released in it's entirety so the entire story can be realized, but the money train doesn't make as much if it only has one stop instead of the monthly stops Patreon provides.

Cheers!

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes