Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I agree with you ... you delete erik brought, as you say, has a free mode .... and so the plot has suffered a lot.
I think many hate erik solely for the fact that Max couldn't have sex with mom ...
In regards to Ann, it was more than just that.
She would (and did, if you confronted her about Eric jerking off outside Alice's window) take Eric's side in anything and everything, over that of her own son.
Even to the point, that Eric can very quickly convince her to let her own son watch her having sex with Eric.
All that within a few short weeks of even knowing the guy...
If it had stopped there, just as being Ann's boyfriend and a future rival for her vag, then he wouldn't have been as hated. It didn't, and got progressively worse.

Eric was a poorly written, poorly thought out "Gary Stu" antagonist for a long time over development.
It was so bad, that even when given the tools to turn the tables on him, (and actually showing glimpses of potential story relating to the opening of the game) Patrons wanted him gone and never revisited.

me erik didn't mind because it was a good antagonist,
XD

in fact, BDSM scenes with which erik (after be was blackmailed by Max) did attend Max were fun...
maybe later clutching a kind Alliance and had fun together with Ann.
Eric would never have an "alliance" with Max. He wants Max gone, which is the entire point of him suggesting the military school, which then becomes Maxes fate if he doesn't capitulate to Eric's desires on all the women, or maintain his own influence on their feelings.
It's about power, and Max is a threat to that power for Eric.

Reactions: Corambis

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
She would (and did, if you confronted her about Eric jerking off outside Alice's window) take Eric's side in anything and everything, over that of her own son.
Even to the point, that Eric can very quickly convince her to let her own son watch her having sex with Eric.
If it had stopped there, just as being Ann's boyfriend and a future rival for her vag, then he wouldn't have been as hated. It didn't, and got progressively worse.

Eric was a poorly written, poorly thought out "Gary Stu" antagonist for a long time over development.
It was so bad, that even when given the tools to turn the tables on him, (and actually showing glimpses of potential story relating to the opening of the game) Patrons wanted him gone and never revisited.

XD

Eric would never have an "alliance" with Max. He wants Max gone, which is the entire point of him suggesting the military school, which then becomes Maxes fate if he doesn't capitulate to Eric's desires on all the women, or maintain his own influence on their feelings.
I think the same regarding how Eric ended up being. He could have been a good antagonist but the creator made it too forced, in fact as you say the word of Eric was the law for the mother.

For me it should have been divided in 3 levels:

-Submissive
-Obedient
-Slave

In the submissive level which would be the starting one, while on minor things she would obey Eric she would still have quite a bit of willpower and she wouldn't let Eric do whatever he wants, even less lusting after her daughters.

In the obedient level that should have been the point where Eric could let Max watch him have sex with the mother and he could take many actions against the girls if they don't step over the line.

In the slave level Eric would have full control over the mother and be quite active in making the house into his personal harem. The mother just doing whatever Eric wants.

If it was well done it could have been very interesting, as a player you could have been helpful for Eric in which it would advance faster from submissive to obedient to slave but earning much more money from him and being able to purchase more skills sooner or train your current ones.

Or you could have fought with him from moment one, reducing the speed at which he advances on your mother relationship but earning less money and having to find alternative ways.

At the same time this could have had quite a complex relationship with all the characters and of course blackmail opportunities or situations that may be in your favor or against it. For example one of your sisters wants money to buy multiple things, this could be an opportunity to have a better relationship but if you don't have enough money or you don't find the chance then Eric would have used it.

That's more or less how I would have liked the game to be, of course it would have been even better if your sisters weren't stupid or easy to conquer.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

I agree 100%. Eric was horribly implemented, and clearly DS had very different plans for him than what people wanted. Part of the issue was that Eric comes into the game after it seemed to have a tone established, and changes everything and everyone. He was on god mode. What people had thought was a regular incest game was watching Eric fuck your mom, aunt, and work on your sisters. As has been discussed before, DS seems to have a mental block with seeing incest as anything people would voluntarily enter into, so his idea of incest was a kind of proxy thing of spying on them as Eric screwed them, or getting handouts from Eric. I've played in incest or hentai games with male antagonists, but none of them have infuriated me on a meta level as much as Eric. I didn't want revenge on him. I didn't want to kill him. I wanted to erase him from ever happening in the game at all.

I think the same regarding how Eric ended up being. He could have been a good antagonist but the creator made it too forced, in fact as you say the word of Eric was the law for the mother.

For me it should have been divided in 3 levels:

-Submissive
-Obedient
-Slave

In the submissive level which would be the starting one, while on minor things she would obey Eric she would still have quite a bit of willpower and she wouldn't let Eric do whatever he wants, even less lusting after her daughters.

In the obedient level that should have been the point where Eric could let Max watch him have sex with the mother and he could take many actions against the girls if they don't step over the line.

In the slave level Eric would have full control over the mother and be quite active in making the house into his personal harem. The mother just doing whatever Eric wants.

If it was well done it could have been very interesting, as a player you could have been helpful for Eric in which it would advance faster from submissive to obedient to slave but earning much more money from him and being able to purchase more skills sooner or train your current ones.

Or you could have fought with him from moment one, reducing the speed at which he advances on your mother relationship but earning less money and having to find alternative ways.

At the same time this could have had quite a complex relationship with all the characters and of course blackmail opportunities or situations that may be in your favor or against it. For example one of your sisters wants money to buy multiple things, this could be an opportunity to have a better relationship but if you don't have enough money or you don't find the chance then Eric would have used it.

That's more or less how I would have liked the game to be, of course it would have been even better if your sisters weren't stupid or easy to conquer.
What you're describing isn't an incest game. Watching someone fuck your family isn't incest any more than watching football is exercising. There's nothing wrong with what you want, and there's a fair amount of people into it. But it's not what a lot of DS's patrons wanted or expected.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I agree 100%. Eric was horribly implemented, and clearly DS had very different plans for him than what people wanted. Part of the issue was that Eric comes into the game after it seemed to have a tone established, and changes everything and everyone. He was on god mode. What people had thought was a regular incest game was watching Eric fuck your mom, aunt, and work on your sisters. As has been discussed before, DS seems to have a mental block with seeing incest as anything people would voluntarily enter into, so his idea of incest was a kind of proxy thing of spying on them as Eric screwed them, or getting handouts from Eric. I've played in incest or hentai games with male antagonists, but none of them have infuriated me on a meta level as much as Eric. I didn't want revenge on him. I didn't want to kill him. I wanted to erase him from ever happening in the game at all.

What you're describing isn't an incest game. Watching someone fuck your family isn't incest any more than watching football is exercising. There's nothing wrong with what you want, and there's a fair amount of people into it. But it's not what a lot of DS's patrons wanted or expected.
What I'm describing is an incest game, it's the same game that you have seen but with a well implemented antagonist. You would still lust after your family but you will have a rival that will gradually become stronger until you defeat him.

I don't truly understand your comment because it's just what we have but better implemented. If because the game has an antagonist and a better system that what we had then it isn't an incest game anymore... well I would recommend you to read again the tags.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
is there any good news from dev i miss a new updates for this game:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is there any good news from dev i miss a new updates for this game:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

If there was any good news regarding this game's future, it would be clearly visible.
For starters, the thread would no longer have the Abandoned part in the title, and people would be talking about that.

It's still abandoned, and nobody's talking about the game being continued by Dark Silver/Sandlust Games.

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
If there was any good news regarding this game's future, it would be clearly visible.
For starters, the thread would no longer have the Abandoned part in the title, and people would be talking about that.

It's still abandoned, and nobody's talking about the game being continued by Dark Silver/Sandlust Games.
hey i was just asking u dont have to be rude :confused::confused:

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
hey i was just asking u dont have to be rude :confused::confused:
If I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything. Dark Silver seems to be 100% focused on making his new game successful, and he is ignoring pleas from his fans to return to work on BB.

At this point it seems like an all-out war between Dark Silver and his (former) fanbase. Dark Silver insists on continuing his new game, and his fanbase aren't buying into it at all. If I were a betting man, I would say give it another 3-4 months, until Dark Silver's patreon count drops below 1000 and then see him finally give up on Glamour.
However, I don't see him returning to work on Big Brother at that point, seeing as how it is what his fans wants him to do and they will have ruined his new dream project, so he will be pissed. I think he will just close down shop and vanish.

Ofc this is purely speculation on my part.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I have just one question and I'm sorry i won't go through 1230 pages.

So, Can this game be considered as almost completed (or just somewhere near the completion) even when Abandoned? Or is on half way done and ending with cliffhanger?

I saw this game for long time in ON HOLD stage, so I was waiting if it will continue or will end, so that's why I'm asking now. Thanks in advance.

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i am surprised that he abandoned this game, he has lost a lot of income, at one point he had nearly 2900 patreons no he only has around 1600

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I hope that other developers do not begin to take the idea that to play their games you have to connect to a server.

If I pay I must have the right to download the game and play it locally.

This new way of playing must be opposed in every way.

Playing on the server implies not being able to use the mods and saves of other users.

I think 80% of the people who played Big Brother used mods, not to use them I think many would not support the game.

Reactions: Nottravis

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I have just one question and I'm sorry i won't go through 1230 pages.

So, Can this game be considered as almost completed (or just somewhere near the completion) even when Abandoned? Or is on half way done and ending with cliffhanger?
It's not in a state where it can be considered complete, and there is no "ending" of any sort. Just being able to continually play the same content over, and over, with zero progression beyond where the last of the content introduced by 0.13 ends.

I hope that other developers do not begin to take the idea that to play their games you have to connect to a server.

Playing on the server implies not being able to use the mods and saves of other users.

I think 80% of the people who played Big Brother used mods, not to use them I think many would not support the game.
This isn't the Glamour thread.
As much as I agree with what you're saying, it's irrelevant to this game.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018

I don't think they haven't tried it. But the model patrons + dev is still the most successful imo. And marketing wise, I will stick to the like of f95 or patreon.

Reactions: tecmoxninja

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
It's not in a state where it can be considered complete, and there is no "ending" of any sort. Just being able to continually play the same content over, and over, with zero progression beyond where the last of the content introduced by 0.13 ends.

This isn't the Glamour thread.
As much as I agree with what you're saying, it's irrelevant to this game.
Thanks for a reply. I will try this and see :)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes