MyseIf

Apr 17, 2018
i cant increase massage to maximum level... So i cant learn the sensual one
it says that in this version, i cant go furtheer this
What is that latest version which allows it?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
You are right just tiny miny "some". Devs will fail with this new project if they don't change it. Pitty :(
Yeah. Most people prefer to play as male. I think the second largest group don't care who they play as, as long as there ends up being naked people and sex.

Sad to see a game i liked , a busted so many nuts to die.... its a sad day
I'm hoping it will make a return appearance one day, if one one more update to finish Lisa's seduction off. But this is still my go to game for fapping to, even after I've started branching out and playing other games. I start playing those games, but usually end up coming back to this game at the end.

Xander Fields

May 12, 2017
Yeah. Most people prefer to play as male. I think the second largest group don't care who they play as, as long as there ends up being naked people and sex.

I'm hoping it will make a return appearance one day, if one one more update to finish Lisa's seduction off. But this is still my go to game for fapping to, even after I've started branching out and playing other games. I start playing those games, but usually end up coming back to this game at the end.
agreed

EddieD

Mar 18, 2018
I can't seem to save my progress (no quick saves, auto saves, manual saves)
I downloaded it from MEGA links in this thread, and tried to start it with admin privilegs @win10

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I can't seem to save my progress (no quick saves, auto saves, manual saves)
I downloaded it from MEGA links in this thread, and tried to start it with admin privilegs @win10
Assuming you're not trying to run from the compressed file without uncompressing it first, you probably don't have a save folder in the game's directory. Of all the issues people have had with running this game, this is by far the rarest.

Solution;
Create a new folder in the same location as the game's .exe file.
Rename the new folder "Save". Capitol "S", and no "" marks.

That will allow the game to make autosaves and for you to make manual saves.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Honestly it feels incredibly stupid that they gave up the single most popular game on f95, with 18 discussions and almost 50k comments. Its like giving up a job as CEO to be a janitor. I bet they had a mass exodus of Patreon supporters because of that. They are risking a lot and if Glamour bombs than they are all just screwed

raegis

Jan 30, 2018
Was there ever an android port of this game? I know it's unity and more difficult than ren'py to get ported, but I'm hoping someone did it...

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
gusy if we all send massege to DS, you think mabye he agree to continue to wark on BB?

I think the donors' response has been quite decisive, and many have said so before leaving

however, it is losing an average of 10-20 donors a day in the last days.
passed from 2,300-2,800 on average (April '17 - January '18) with a peak in January of 2,871 to 1,681 today ... I predict that by the end of June it will fall below 1,500.
People do not care about his campaign against piracy and his fucking server.

if it is clever, it will take a step backwards, but if it will continue, you are sure that it will have to be downsized or in the worst case scenario it will close the study.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes